India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

They Did it!!! (Page 2)

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Yup..this was shown more to cater to some specific audiences looks like.. is this the only way of increasing TRPs? I think this show itself has proved in the past that there are other ways..

@ Shweths - like your +ve attitudeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlSinha18Shwets1502

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
all the best to SGP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Where is Rubal and Netri??Disapprove I want them here, as my post is so sookha sookha , I agree with you Shwets, my be I am over reacting because I loved the way they were showing Suhana and Ishaan , s relationship so unique without going into DETAILS,  but this sudden change is bit over for me, I love SGP so much and respect the team so much that feel like they are one of us, they are not like other shows, they are unique, there way of romance touches heart, rings bells, plays violin, gives you feel good feelin, bring smile on you face, they still do but I will not like the hottness, but at the same time, I dont run the show, I dont make TRP,s so I dont count , its the peoples choice, if they like to see everything, channels shows them everything , TRP goes up, so win win situation for everybody, as far as fans like me, they should take a chill pill . Which I have taken so I am chilled.Cool and the day I would feel I lost it then I will gracefully go back watching cartoon network!!!!!
don't worry yaar,u are not over reacting.i also felt the same.

the day SGP began i started demanding the remote as soon as the clock tics 7:30pm.my mom doesn't know hindi but she started watching along with me.(i translate her what's happening ).she says that suhaana is so cute,always gives a broad smile.gradually she started enjoying the show.but for the 1st time since SGP started i had to change the channel during the song to avoid embarassment infront of my mom-dad(luckily they were discussing something and i quickly changed the channel)

ya definitely SP is driving force for that sequence.cv's should keep in mind that majority watch SGP with families,so it would be better to tone down the romantic sequences and present them in a sensible way as they used to it before.but can't say anything when the sp is airing this serial.

so far i know ravi ojhaji -he is the person who sticks to his content and doesn't bend to channel demands.but i don't know how much he is involved in SGP.

hope such sequences doesn't repeat again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlSinha18-allizwell-111192Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Possibly i din want to post this.... but seeing this thread with a diff. thot ....wanted to post it here.... i dint enjoy the Sushaan chemistry in 1st part today..Confused... i liked the fun parts... thakkur-ghabbar... bathroom scene etc....but the intimacy scene looked forced.... i felt it so much the SGP way in bahon ki dharmiyaan..... here it din look like they were our SUSHAAN..... it looked like they were forced to act the way it was and they did the scene.... i don't know how to express what i felt....but i din enjoy the chemistry today.....ErmmUnhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlSinha18111192GurpreetDShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Possibly i din want to post this.... but seeing this thread with a diff. thot ....wanted to post it here.... i dint enjoy the Sushaan chemistry in 1st part today..Confused... i liked the fun parts... thakkur-ghabbar... bathroom scene etc....but the intimacy scene looked forced.... i felt it so much the SGP way in bahon ki dharmiyaan..... here it din look like they were our SUSHAAN..... it looked like they were forced to act the way it was and they did the scene.... i don't know how to express what i felt....but i din enjoy the chemistry today.....ErmmUnhappy

Laxmi my man

Oh I am so relieved that I am not the only one, honesty, when I saw it after the bed breaking I was like red, could feel the heat and something broek with a Chunn!! as in Chunn Say Jo tota . uptil bed breaking was good , kept the real chemistry of Sushaan, our babies, then it felt like a cheesy show and two cheesy people cheesing off us, for the first time ever I didnt like Ragini, felt angry. I hope and pray they dont take away one joy from my TV life as I dont watch any thing else on TV or on YT.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlSinha18-allizwell-111192GurpreetDShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I dint feel like i watched SGP today as found the chemistry missing.... yaar.... They were shown to unite.... but i dint feel them passionate about their feelings at all..... i dint like the performances either .... for the first time yaar Sheems... it all looked forced....Ouch
I liked Inder-Elesh scenes better...Confused.... liked Ghabbar-Thakkur romance better....but not the intimate scene....Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlSinha18111192GurpreetDShwets1502-SalShah4eva-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Yes very right, the after maath was much more interesting,  showing the hero of a serial shirtless is new thing, is it or others show as well, I think thats enough as Aur Bhi Gham Hain Jahan mai.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-GurpreetDShwets1502

Sana_SGP Groupbie
Sana_SGP
Sana_SGP

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i luvd d scene till d bed broke up.. after that the song waz fine .. but it wuld b highly prefered(for me) if they show the way they showed the promo..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18GurpreetDShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index