Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Now I am sure this story is going the Othello way !!

CVs, what sort of creativity is required in that ??!!!??
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustTP

We already know that CVs wanted to show that Avi is not the brightest light around (to put it mildly)... but now,  do they want to tell us that Avi does not have any brains  at all !!??!! Come on CVs ...  who in the world,  would swallow Arpi's "hum nahi kuudhe ...aapko bhram hua hoga" after having seen her standing on the terrace railing & jumping.... And Avi is not even bothered to dig any deeper. When did Avi's brain development stop ? At 5 yrs of age ?

So very true Just. My mouth was hanging open when Avi was saying those words..........u gotta be kidding us.........I mean, excuse me........😲😲😲.........the woman almost died, for pete's sake and here he is saying....never mind the minor detail that I saw you jump from the railing....as long as you are ok now...........😲😲😲

Vistaa thumbnail

Now I am sure this story is going the Othello way !!

CVs, what sort of creativity is required in that ??!!!??

Finallllllllly..........someone agrees!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Just.........I have been shouting myself hoarse that this is the Othello track and no one agreed😭..........not that I wanted that track, mind you......just saying that it is coming....
Pretty much summarised it on page 4 of this thread.

You are my new bestest friendπŸ˜‰...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just joking.

Edited by Vistaa - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me too Vista Di...

I agree...This show is going Othello way..!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hehehe vistaa u keep talking abt othello and i keep talking abt lalsingh

hehee

anyways JUST TP  my point in telling rv is lalsinghs man is just a joke

no one knows except cvs if he is related or not

i just use that as fun way to keep my updates or posts in funny manner

u can ask anyone abt this

and othello i hvnt read so dont know yaar again

but i think frm what i hv read so far here on forum and articles tht some reference to othello is there

but its hindi show and cvs take instances from here there to spice up the show  whether its acceptable to viewers r not.

and they wud provide happy ending  thats again a guess but surely can hope for that

JustTP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Finallllllllly..........someone agrees!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Just.........I have been shouting myself hoarse that this is the Othello track and no one agreed😭..........not that I wanted that track, mind you......just saying that it is coming....
Pretty much summarised it on page 4 of this thread.

You are my new bestest friendπŸ˜‰...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just joking.

Hi Vista.... had my doubts since that dialogue of papa rai's to Avi... "jo apne baap ki nahi ho sakthi woh tumhara kya hoga ".... but just kept hoping it was not true since those were the days when I thot the CVs could do nothing wrong.
 But now we know how the CVs creativity(if we can call it that ??!!??) works.
JustTP thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hehehe vistaa u keep talking abt othello and i keep talking abt lalsingh

hehee

anyways JUST TP  my point in telling rv is lalsinghs man is just a joke

no one knows except cvs if he is related or not

i just use that as fun way to keep my updates or posts in funny manner

u can ask anyone abt this

and othello i hvnt read so dont know yaar again

but i think frm what i hv read so far here on forum and articles tht some reference to othello is there

but its hindi show and cvs take instances from here there to spice up the show  whether its acceptable to viewers r not.

and they wud provide happy ending  thats again a guess but surely can hope for that

Sorry Cb di.. i thought you were seriously pondering RV's links to the Red Horn. My mistake.

And Othello is one of Shakespeare's stories...  the movie Omkara was based on it so if you have seen Omkara then you should get the jist.  But Omkara got over in 3 hrs.. this we will watch for months & then... tragedy (:

Hope CVs give us atleast one wish & do not end the story in tragedy.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
just tp i hvnt seen omkara either

thts why i m clueless and for me this story of gkd is new

there was talk abt references from UP gangster shukla life and othello omkara track. but  i know othello is shakespear work but i dont know the story

i read bits and pieces here only.

i like to keep things light here amongst the stress

u ask anyone i just like to joke and do masti

i keep talking abt lalsingh coz he is related to bahuji past means he knows things

and i just keep wondering when he wud show up

so all tease  me  as lalsingh ki deewani

hahaha

so dont be sorry  u hvnt read those posts so u wont know

its fine yaar

and in my thur update i had written lal singh ka bhatija rv shows up

that was a fun way to say only

rv is not yet shown related to lalsingh

i just bring the name aise hi  for masti
Vistaa thumbnail

Hi Vista.... had my doubts since that dialogue of papa rai's to Avi... "jo apne baap ki nahi ho sakthi woh tumhara kya hoga ".... but just kept hoping it was not true since those were the days when I thot the CVs could do nothing wrong.
 But now we know how the CVs creativity(if we can call it that ??!!??) works.

Yup....that was the beginning........they almost went there a couple of times earlier but now I think it is definitely on.......in this case though, RV and BJ are both competing for Iago's part.......😑😑

Creativity for most of hindi serial writers means how many films/shows/literary works they can copy....there are exceptions of course, but sadly this is the story for pretty much most of them.

But at least here, they have been honest enough to declare even before the show began, that their inspirations were Shukla/Othello.

To me, the best part of the show was AviTa's pre-marriage silent love story😍😍😍😍😍
That was a first in recent history and I will forever be in debt of the CV's and Ashish-Tanvi for giving it to me.πŸ˜ƒ

JustTP thumbnail
@Vista... oh did they declare at the beginning that it was based on Othello ?? Didn't know that.... still holding on to a tiny bit of hope that  they don't end it the same way.
ya agree with you the early part of GKD was great ... which was what got me hooked  to the show.... normally I keep away from soaps as a rule...GKD was the exception.