Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: laxmi73

If therz no place she can always share her room with RV..😛😉  Di anynews about Nikita Dis she get to see A & T..?

I think she had posted right after that she had taken lots of photographs and will be posting them soon. She also said that Tanvi is very innocent and Ashish very frank

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
when did she post that

and vistaa ur above  post has very small fonts

can u correct it plss

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiiee Everyone...🤗

@Vista Di- Bingo!! The current track is pointing towards temporary Avita Separation

But I dnt understand this...Why Arpi dreams all the time?...

Jess said it on CC thread when we were discussing abt Yday's Epi...

Why Arpi dsnt have trust on Avi tht he wont go to wrong path...
I agree she is scared ... tht is why she took descision of not confessing Avi ..but still trust is a backbone of a relationship .. nd by this ..she is ruining her relationship . And now BJ wld cook some story and Avi wld believe BJ ..!! nd Avi wont trust her also( If we go by tht article)
Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Hey CB, Hey Laxmi😃

After watching today's episode, here is what I think this is all building towards:

1} RV knows that BJ hasn't let up on him.........that she is still suspicious of him and is paying attention to all his moves. So, the evil devil that he is😡, he is dropping hints all over to mislead her into thinking that he is in love with Arpi....that something is brewing between Arpi and him. The drama in front of Devi Maa and at the dining table, the act of a pining lover, not eating till he knows that Arpi has.

2) Arpi darling has gotten those delirious vision of hers (Avi shooting RV and turning back to his old life) so that she doesn't even think of confessing the truth to Avi, because if she does, then all the game will be up. The plot requires her to be guilt ridden and clammed up, in order for all the subsequent events to happen.

3) BJ is being led on the path of suspecting RV-Arpi affair, which she will then use to poison Avi's ears and create a seemingly unbridgeable gap between AviTa, which of course, will suit her just fine.

4)Papa Rai will serve as fuel to the fire by dropping insinuations about Arpi, Avi and RV.

Let me know what you think.

Vista

Hey Visaa,
Bahuji will figure out exactly whatz happening.She knows how much Arpi loves Avi but the Rv-Arpi angle suits her fine hence she will play it..Defeat Rv & throw ARpi out..So does that mean we have evil winning over good..Thatz not good is it?? But the GKD Cvs are one cazy lot..So I've learnt therez no point predicting anything about the show....
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

I think she had posted right after that she had taken lots of photographs and will be posting them soon. She also said that Tanvi is very innocent and Ashish very frank

Were did she post??
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey laxmi😃
nitika was posted  in  yesterday's CCC.
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey laxmi😃

nitika was posted  in  yesterday's CCC.

Thnx Sow...
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

When we asked for something to be a dream (the night of the blunder), the CVs made it reality & what we want to be real they make it a dream. I think the CV's only mission for GKD is to disappoint us viewers. So many ways to create drama & they have to go for the most idiotic & yucky one.

JustTP thumbnail

We already know that CVs wanted to show that Avi is not the brightest light around (to put it mildly)... but now,  do they want to tell us that Avi does not have any brains  at all !!??!! Come on CVs ...  who in the world,  would swallow Arpi's "hum nahi kuudhe ...aapko bhram hua hoga" after having seen her standing on the terrace railing & jumping.... And Avi is not even bothered to dig any deeper. When did Avi's brain development stop ? At 5 yrs of age ?

JustTP thumbnail

CB di,
I know about your theory abt RV being Lal Singh's man... I think that might be unlikely as he keeps on harping about his hatred for gundas. I am starting to think a more likely story wuld be that Rv's parents were killed  by gundas & that is why he hates gundas so much.

Now all the characters in GKD except Chirkut & Lal Singh are camping at the haveli !! And the way papa rai & RV  were eyeing each other, I think the two may get into a joint venture to torture Avita.