Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update - March 11 (Just a DREAM!)

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirRaviSharmamitumiNVBGKY--Lalz--super_boygnitikaCuty16BenNevismsmarple-sia-_nandinichistaprincess_star11jes_jadeprncztalkie14fuzzyfaceVistaachatterboxniveditha-Prashu-lonelyshadowDreamygal301rani-luckiyoga23priyasmile.sara

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Dream... damn it, not gonna watch the episode, to hell with the CV'sAngry

Thanks jaz!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisjes_jadeyoga23priyajnawaz

--Lalz-- Senior Member
--Lalz--
--Lalz--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
thank you jaz Smile

again its dream D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16BenNevisjes_jadejnawaz

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to ur niece!!Party

Thanx Jaz for ur lovely updates & funny comments!!LOLLOLHug

As I said I knew this wud be a dream....Mein CVs k rag rag ko pehchaanti hoon..LOL
& RV is going to stay with them..AngryAngry
BJ kam thi kya..jo ab ye bhoot bhi rahega..& interfere in AVITA's life..AngryAngry

Yeah..Wish what u said was true..Avi helping in saree...Wished they showed Avi helping Arpi change saree..WinkBlushingBlushing

Edited by jes_jade - 11 March 2011 at 10:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista_nandiniBenNevisyoga23priyajnawaz

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hi Jaz,Smile

Thanks for the update.

I feel left out from the sleepover, I wanna join in...I'm sure it's gonna be a fun night at the haveli...LOLLOL....but serioously, I expect Bhootni to haunt RV, who will be haunting Arpi in turn. So disappointed that Avdesh has blinders when it came to his arch-enemy, how can he forget this guy tried to kill him? jailed his wife? killed sarvan?...even if he is being polite for his sister's sake, we should see him having difficulty even looking at RV!!....Now they are chums and playing houses!

And what are the CVs playing at? how many times are they going to show a dream and drag this on??...I'm sorry but that's lazy writing, it works once and never again. Hmm, only in indian seriel will they get away with it. You will never catch a western show doing that!!!OuchConfused....If the Cvs aren't careful, people will soon be switching off.

One thing I liked was seeing the whole family together, Avdesh's and Arpi's around the diiner table, that felt nice.

Jaz, happy birthday to your niece.Smile

Dreamy

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mauveNVBGKYchista_nandiniswamini5Cuty16BenNevisjes_jadejnawazyoga23priya-Prashu-

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks so much, JazBig smile............your comments are a hootLOLLOLLOL.........luv 'em!!ClapClap

Arpi and her over-active imaginationAngry..........she goes around imagining people hanging themselves and being shot to death at the drop of a hatAngryShocked.................and then goes and does brain-dead things. Thisis what landed her in trouble in the first place.

CV's have really got it upside down here..........all the implausible parts of yesterday's epi (everyone leaving conveniently to give RV ample time for his theatrical, stretched confession) turned out to be real and the good part a dreamOuchConfused

Thanks once again and best wishes for your niece's birthday

Vista

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKYchista_nandiniCuty16BenNevisjes_jadejnawazyoga23priya-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thnks fr the awesome update JazHug
Again a dreamAngry
And Happy Birthday to ur niecePartyDancing

Edited by prash_t - 11 March 2011 at 10:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniCuty16BenNevisjes_jadejnawazyoga23priya

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Hey Jaz Big smile
Thanks for the wonderful Update as usual with ur wonderful and hilarious coomentsClapClap

My best and warm wishes for ur lovely niece on her 1st Birth day and Many many happy returns of the day.May god Bless her abundantly with all the best things in her life.
Today we find the truth that RV did tell the truth to Arpi is not a dream but what Arpi  did tell to Avi is a dream.Now RV going to take advantage of  Arpi's foolishness not to tell Avi will make her life more than hell now. How much haapy i was Yesterday feeling atlast she got the courage to tell the truth to her husband , and she is out of her guilt and thought to c the good relationship of their marriage. Hum log paagal hai, kya kya achhayi sochthe Avita ke baare me lekin ye CV's hum har baar hume dhuki dhekna chahthe hai.

We know this girl Arpita very brave but  more bewakoof be hai.Avi se bath chupana chahthi hai uper se ek nahi hazar baar joot belne ki bhi thay hogai. Kya socha tha myne kal. dher se sahi sab kuch avi ko bol dhiya. Aaj ek aur sapna wuse fir majbur kar dhia ek aur joot boolne ka. Kya soch rahe hai CV's iss Arpitaha ke character ke baare me. Kitna brave thi lekin bhainsbhudhi kar dhia usko. Ab mujhe Arpi ki character se nafrath hone laga hai. Akhir sach chupake kya haasil karna chahti hai. Ab tho woh RV be BJ ko help karne baita hai. Arpi ko dhekthe hi muje taras nahi gussa  aarahi hai mujeh. Bootni jab thak sachayi ka patha lagathi , thab thak Arpi ek se uper ek  joot bolthi jayegi. Poor Avi, usko patni par kitna pyar hai. Kyoum Cv's aisa sochne lage hai , jo bahdhur aur nek insaan ko dhimag nahi rahtha kya? Arpi aur Avi ko itna bahdur aur achhe insaan dhikathe lekin dhimag ko poora nikal dhethe hai.kyoum? ooper se Bhuri logon ko bahdur aur dhimagh wale ke roop me dhikhathe hai. Kyoum ache insaan ko dhimag dhiya tho paap hojatha hai kya?
Im really  feel pity on CV's now.Now its clear Bootni will find the truth by the time Arpi ready for SR with Avi , then there is Bootni with this Betrayel story of Arpitha with full proof in hand. We have seen how RV deliberately taking Arpi's name infront of Bootni to follow him so that he can make her to found out the Truth about why did Arpi  attempted suicide by herself.He is hinting little by little that something had happened or still happening between them. He knows BJ never belives him and certainly after  him to find his intentions.Both BJ and RV succeeding in their ways where poor Arpi going to make mistake one after the other.what happens when they r going to have their SR then Bootni tells the story with proof. OMG!!!!Poor Avi he will totally break down and how can he trust his wife after that? This CV's not only   want to make her cry all the time but they want us to cry with Avita.Hope the CV's give some brain to Arpi  so that she can dare to tell the truth and give them the  best SR that they deserved by giving great heart to Avi to forgive Arpi.  

Today i felt CV's must think about RV and Bootni ko ek saath karne ki . I mean perfect for each other. Kya kamaal ki jodi soch aur samjne me. Hope we will see Ranbhauji in the end .

Edited by BenNevis - 11 March 2011 at 11:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKYCuty16_nandiniVistaajes_jadejnawaz-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index