India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

awesome show .. (Page 2)

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
 yess .. but seeing the first epi i felt they took special care of every nook & corner of the serial . Right from the information about the period  & the place  specially the costumes . & head gear of men &  the situations which portray the character of Vishnugupt ,Smile  that thorn -ants situation & the discussion in Takshashila University .Smile look wise & acting wise Chanakya character is well portrayed & Dhananand's too .I hope Director also include the slokas of Chanakya in this .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
it seems that this time sagars had done a lots of research.....the 1st epi increased my expectation tooTongue

rinku4u

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandraarunita

it seems that this time sagars had done a lots of research.....the 1st epi increased my expectation tooTongue

yess  v tru . hope it gets better .
Clap
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thy alwayz wrk so hard on thr shows n waise bhi mytho n hist shows me sagars ka haath kkoi nhi pakad sakta thy r so perfect

rinku4u

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

yess .. but seeing the first epi i felt they took special care of every nook & corner of the serial . Right from the information about the period  & the place  specially the costumes . & head gear of men &  the situations which portray the character of Vishnugupt ,Smile  that thorn -ants situation & the discussion in Takshashila University .Smile look wise & acting wise Chanakya character is well portrayed & Dhananand's too .I hope Director also include the slokas of Chanakya in this .

yes even i was noticing those imprints in the univ. i read sum time ago that on the pillars of takshila n nalanda univ. sum shloks in sanskrit were imprinted n thy hv taken care of that tooWink
rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Originally posted by rinku4u

yes even i was noticing those imprints in the univ. i read sum time ago that on the pillars of takshila n nalanda univ. sum shloks in sanskrit were imprinted n thy hv taken care of that tooWink

yes Nalanda's one may be we can see . but taxila's remains are destroyed i think , a part of it is in pakistan  & in kandahar too  i hope they dont mess it up like DV . specially Chanakya's character . He is the base of the show. Smile

Amor.

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
ya hope so but DV is a fiction so we dnt hope anything, its reality , it shud hv sum facts 

rinku4u

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

ya hope so but DV is a fiction so we dnt hope anything, its reality , it shud hv sum facts 

but atleast we viewers deserve a meaningful & logical & true ending Big smileunlike DV , PRC , & Chittod ki maharani padminiSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index