Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
after 2 years i am watching any show  so minutely ... sagars & 72 degrees did a fab job . The person playing "chanakya" is apt 4 the role , the body language the acting everything too good .
 the costumes are fabbb .Chanakya's dialogues  are perfect . the set , the background music , the camera work., title song,  & the theme is grtt Clap.

these all kept me hook first 45 mins of the show . the only thing misleading was the song . & Chanakya's gurudev's eyebrows should be grey as his pony tail .

all total sagars after prc . CM is  worth watching . & yes good to see nivriti as mom again . Clap

All the bestClap

Edited by rinku4u - 11 March 2011 at 11:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurAmor.Mugdhafan01-sia-Ankita_88...PARiNA...--Ruchi--nanditasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "awesome show .." in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
sagar is going to rule television world with this show after prc.....the starting was mindblowing.......and everything is perfect if we ignore such minor things...that is okk..after all its a drama....i liked chanakya..dhanananda...and the little chandragupta....and ya the song was not suitable for that period but still it was good to hearSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

catfan0068ridhithakur-sia-rinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
yuppp v tru ... the song was good but not for CM .. but the kid has potential Smile but sagars one thing .. when will you leave those 3 elephant heads ... first it was  behind Jaichand's throneLOLLOLLOLLOL

but the treatment of the show is awesome . & sagars pls  take special care in chanakya's dialogues . its awesome till now . pls  carry on thisSmile. Dhananand's character is well potrayed so is the  ambience . & the situations  involving Chanakya . Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

catfan0068ridhithakurnanditasingh

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
love sagars shows ... mytho or historical

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

catfan0068ridhithakur

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

yess off course ... but exception . didnt like Shakuntala, vikram betaal,bal hanuman, jai ma durga after few episodes Tongue

catfan0068ridhithakur

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

yess off course ... but exception . didnt like Shakuntala, vikram betaal,bal hanuman, jai ma durga after few episodes Tongue

i too agree i too dint like those ... Wink infact dint watch them properly
hope they dont drag the show

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 11 March 2011 at 10:49am

catfan0068ridhithakurrinku4u

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

ya i loved only prc, dharam-veer and ramayan (new ofcourse)Clap

catfan0068ridhithakurrinku4u

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandraarunita

ya i loved only prc, dharam-veer and ramayan (new ofcourse)Clap

me toooooooo
loved Jai Shri Krishna(of Colors) too like anything...... but it was of sagar pictures

catfan0068rinku4u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.