Chit Chat

Prayers for Japan after an 8.9 quake & tsunami hit (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 30

--softyy--

IF-Dazzler

--softyy--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
prayin for them...............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

worship_dmgCutiepie Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prayers for Japan after an 8.9 quake & tsunami hit (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
its really sadUnhappy

RIP to the lost souls and may God give enough strength to the families who lost their loved onesCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

worship_dmg-allizwell-Cutiepie Rani

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I pray for them from the bottom of my heart! I was just looking at the pictures and just look at the irony of mother nature...water and fire together, burning and drowning down the city of Miyagi in North-Eastern Japan!!

Red alert: Flames engulf homes that were hit with the full force of the tsunami in the Miyagi region of north eastern Japan

This is terrible...just looking at these pictures makes me want to cry!! I seriously pray that people's soul who lost their life in this tragedy rest in peace...and those who experienced it, I hope that everything goes back to being normal asap! 

-Nitz

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 11 March 2011 at 11:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

worship_dmgraheelu-allizwell-Cutiepie Rani

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
May people of Japan Recover from this. My prayers are with them.

worship_dmgCutiepie Rani

Skye.

Skye.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
This was a tragic diaster! The images and videos of the tsunami are heart shattering! RIP to all those who lost their lives.

worship_dmgCutiepie Rani

MyArchangel

IF-Dazzler

MyArchangel

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I was completely devastated when i saw the news..my bro's in japan at the moment(thank god he is safe)..my prayers to everyone out there..

worship_dmgCutiepie Rani

Prestigious

IF-Rockerz

Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Just heard this very disturbing news that happened last night in Japan! I believe this is one of the largest earthquake. Several hundreds of people lost their lives and hundreds are missing. The tsunami warning is on until tomorrow morning in the west coast of the United States.

I pray for all those affected by this massive disaster. May God provides them with courage and serenity in their attempt to recover from the aftermath.

worship_dmgCutiepie Rani

lilsweety

IF-Dazzler

lilsweety

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i heartly pray for evryone suffering...........and may the victims soul rest in peace.....

worship_dmgCutiepie Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.