Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i just wanna pray for all those affected....n hope that no more problems follow..
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
For now a little prayer will go a long way.
There is a lot of hope, love and memories buried forever
But they are not gone and will always live on
I can still hear their voices
And the sound of  children laughing

worship_dmg thumbnail
It is a dreadful tragedy which will be horrifyingly remembered by the whole world for a long time. This incident is so horrible to watch that it is undescribsble for me what all is going on in me after watching the telecast it is a combination of the most horrible fatalities weaved together into one super major fatal tragedy which can never be forgotten I am totally shaken up and in a loss for words am shaking even after dayz of the incident My sincere and heartfelt prayers for all those fighting hard against destiny and nature but I seriously wanna say that " When the night becomes at the most darkest then it should be understood that its end is near" so I cheer the whole of Japan to rise with confidence and make themselves so bright that the sun of the new day gets encouraged by them and their will to defeat sadness and shine beamingly blesssing them for a brighter and better future  and a better life for the entire Japan Nation.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Seeing all the children who have died or lost there parents is the most heartbreaking part of it all.

It was nice seeing how the Japanese here have united to help their people back home though.

I know! :( and I agree with you!
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am not sure whether I can post this warning message here which I got today.... If not, modz plz let me know....

Very Very Very Important relating to Japan Tsunami & Nuclear Plant blast

"There was another nuclear blast at 4:30pm on Sunday in Fukushima Japan.
If you are in India or the Asia Pacific Region, or the East or Australia... and
if it happens to rain today or tomorrow or in the next few days. DO NOT GO UNDER THE RAIN.
If you get caught out, use an umbrella or raincoat, even it's only a drizzle.
Radioactive particles, which may cause burns, alopecia or even cancer, may be in the rain."
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@febs its not tht serious.. the radiation is much higher and in dangerous level in japan only but then the experts have said tht level is not high enough to effect the survival of humans.. and it will be dispersed by the wind, by the time it reaches other countries.. the areas seriously under threat are around 20 kms from the nuclear plant.. 
But ofcourse still its better to take precautionary measures..

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
man japan is going through so much. :(

i really we could do something to help them!
priyapiya thumbnail
BBC flash news: Japan government confirms radiation leak at Fukushima nuclear plants. Asian countries should take necessary precautions. If rain comes, remain indoors first 24hours, close doors n windows, swab neck skin with beta-dine where thyroid area is, radiation hits thyroid first. Take extra precautions, radiation may hit Philippines starting 4pm today! PLEASE PASS IT..................

Edited by priyagurung - 13 years ago
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this is one of the most horrible things that can happen to any nation

what destruction....oh my....just unbelievable.... i just pray that there are no more disasters....people have gone thru a lot....it is gut wrenching

radiations are supposed to reach the west coast of the US is what people say and so people are taking potassium iodide pills to prevent any damage to the throid area....most stores are out of these pills

all i can say now is just wow...wow....

nuclear reactor roof cracked...so more radiation????
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
man now a nuclear threat? :( oh man!~