Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Pray for Japan *Japan needs our prayer* (Page 2)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruexangel

Nice of you to open this topic.. It's such a scary situation to face, I hope God gives them the strength and support they need to get through this tough time.. (Btw I've seen much worse images on BBC of the tsunami, those pictures don't do justice to the utter chaos and calamity which is sadly taking place)..
thanks for reply dear , ya i got only this pics but me too watched on news such a frighting and horrible scenes i have never seen in my life its seriously painful , seriously i hope all victims face this situation with courage and strength lets pray for them may be our pray will work bcz they seriously needs our prayer 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruexangelCandYlicious_S

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
thank u for opening the topic asshi

Its always said to pray not to face the cruel side of nature!, because it cannot sense what it is destroying!!

Lately what mankind has been doing, we all are inviting the cruelty of God! Allah is the most Gracious , He is the Most Forgiving!, it is time we all amend our ways and ask for forgiveness, ask him to shower us with his unlimited mercy

We are sorry God!, we are the sinners, You are the one who will forgive us!, U have control over al the things, pplz help those in problem, shower us with ur mercy Allah, we so need it!..Forgive us!, Ameen

CandYlicious_Saashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

thank u for opening the topic asshi

Its always said to pray not to face the cruel side of nature!, because it cannot sense what it is destroying!!

Lately what mankind has been doing, we all are inviting the cruelty of God! Allah is the most Gracious , He is the Most Forgiving!, it is time we all amend our ways and ask for forgiveness, ask him to shower us with his unlimited mercy

We are sorry God!, we are the sinners, You are the one who will forgive us!, U have control over al the things, pplz help those in problem, shower us with ur mercy Allah, we so need it!..Forgive us!, Ameen
i agree hon mahek , god is gracious and almighty and right now whole world is facing nature and god's anger , i hope he will forgive us soon and this disaster will stop soon praying to god to forgive us and shower mercy god is very kind he will def and may god give strength to all ppl who faced and facing this problem 

CandYlicious_SFantasia.

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

thanks a ton aashi for this thoughtful post.......

may the almighty give them all the strength & courage  in these tough moments......The number of calamities in the recent past have been  increasing at an alarming rate. ...it's high time we realize the gravity of the situation & take necessary measures before things get worse.......i truly hope & pray we don't lose a lot of lives..stop nature abuse or we have a huge price to pay just like we did awhile ago............the visuals on tv were scary...........it was even traumatic to watch all of that so can only imagine what the people went through .....God bless them.........

Edited by ght_sajan - 11 March 2011 at 11:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyCandYlicious_Saashizin

-Ishita- IF-Rockerz
-Ishita-
-Ishita-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
This is really Terrible!  destruction of so many People! :( :( Gosh!
God Bless them to recover the loss..

CandYlicious_Saashizin

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Its really sad Aashi. i still cant believe how terribly Japan has been hit by this..nothings worse than a Tsunami.My prayers are with Japan and its people.

Thanks for opening this post Aashi, ur truly a lovely person Hug

CandYlicious_Saashizin

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Aashizin, thanks for this post..Natural calamities cannot be controlled, but this was most unexpected. I feel so sorry for the whole of Japan and its natives. My prayers are with them, its such a massive trauma and so much has been destroyed, 8.9 on the richter scale is insane.

CandYlicious_Saashizin

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Ay Mera Allha Hum sub pa reham farma.
Sub ki hiffazat farma 
sub ki madad kar or reham farma.Ameen

CandYlicious_Saashizin

Go to top