Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Pray for Japan *Japan needs our prayer*

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
hey ppl 

today in world our one of fellow country has been facing problem with natural calamities , its seriously painful to open such a topic but japan needs our prayer , japan got history's biggest earthquake with tsunami as if nature is testing japan and their locality , its world's test time and japan needs our support and prayer may help 

kindly pray for japan and their ppl who r facing this natural calamities , its seriously painful to see mixture of earthquake , tsunami with fire of oil mills , i guess odiaba of tokyo is place where this biggest disaster happened

no doubt bcz of earthquake , tsunami happened please kindly pray for them ,pray for victims , who faced this problem pray for those ppl who lost their lives and ppl who lost everything in this disaster ,may god give them strength to face this problem and overcome with this problem as well not only mentally but also physically and financially as well 

as we know prayer have so much strength and power lets pray 

right now heart that   tsunami will cover more countries with its cruel attack more than 20 countries r on highalert with this tsunami , japan 's tsunami haven't stopped yet and in addition now some cities r facing fire attack with this tsunami and countries like america , taiwan , australiya such a 20 countries r on high alert 

today whole world needs prayer kindly pray for all that they all will comeover with this cruel attack of nature and it will stop soon 

pics of this disaster (credit for this pics goes to janani ) 

Edited by aashizin - 12 March 2011 at 12:48am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzymayur4evrSabu0211unique_starvalliyah358674Komal_Chaudharymjhtian94Anjali_12ruexangelangelshyyasri1gunjan7itzMYattitude-Illusion-Ritu.VSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92SwaNia_2-Pri.RP-JaiJaiIraniMataP.Srinivas--jiya---.Perk.-Fantasia.Healer.-Natasha-Faria.DiyaS-Drishti--SMay31-yulZ.MohitzPari.ar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Sswati05-RegalVintage-charmee_sammyjyothi-ragzz.relentless.DoNotMindNikki_Titli

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I pray to Lord Almighty that He blesses the country and its people with strength to come over this calamity....
All I want to say to them is....
These are tough times, and they will pass...
because after the darkest night comes the brightest dawn...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP--Illusion-CandYlicious_Saashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya_angel

I pray to Lord Almighty that He blesses the country and its people with strength to come over this calamity....
All I want to say to them is....
These are tough times, and they will pass...
because after the darkest night comes the brightest dawn...

thanks for reply me too pray same may lord will bless this ppl to overcome with this disaster and give them strength as well 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
A lot of people i know ..are based in Tokyo ..they went through something really terrible today ....its really sad to know that hundreds have lost their lives ..all we can do is pray & send out our wishes & positive energy in their direction ..so that they can heal  & come out of this traumatic situation .

--jiya--CandYlicious_Srelentless.aashizin

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--CandYlicious_Saashizin

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Nice of you to open this topic.. It's such a scary situation to face, I hope God gives them the strength and support they need to get through this tough time.. (Btw I've seen much worse images on BBC of the tsunami, those pictures don't do justice to the utter chaos and calamity which is sadly taking place)..

--jiya--CandYlicious_Srelentless.aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

A lot of people i know ..are based in Tokyo ..they went through something really terrible today ....its really sad to know that hundreds have lost their lives ..all we can do is pray & send out our wishes & positive energy in their direction ..so that they can heal  & come out of this traumatic situation .
thanks shru for reply , yes this time whole world needs positive energy and prayers of all bcz in few seconds many ppl's lives shattered and still its not stopping , may they will get courage to face this disaster and god will show some mercy on them stopping this disaster seriously feeling painful whenever we watch news Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP-CandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Frightening situation Confused God give them the strength to face the situation......

All of us pray together  to Lord Almighty that He blesses the country and its people with strength to come over this calamity....
yes i agree lets pray almighty god gives them strength and courage to face this calamity its so painful to see not only earthquake but also tsunami and addition with fire nature showing its cruel side , may god shower his mercy 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premana-Pri.RP-CandYlicious_S

Go to top