Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

lovely romantic pics of epi (Page 4)

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by tazeen_29

Lovely pics Sanjh and a lovely and very touchy epi............

Yes Tazeen dear...it was a very well executed episode....Ab bus CVs play the next ball sensibly...Smile
   Lets hope.......but I shld say they've picturised very beautifully the song which we thought wld look odd on our maaneet but really hats off to DD n GC they  dileverd every bit with great perfection in which they are Phd..........cant find a correct word to praise their performance or no right scale to measure it........LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtisaanjh11Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Yes Tazeen dear...it was a very well executed episode....Ab bus CVs play the next ball sensibly...Smile
                                                                                                                                                                        Me don't wanna Dev to sign any papers for Geet in Maan's absence.....hope Maan reaches soon......Dev shouldn't be credited for anything......

Pata nahi ki CVs ke dimaag mein kya hai...Confused...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11bobby13rocks

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Lets hope.......but I shld say they've picturised very beautifully the song which we thought wld look odd on our maaneet but really hats off to DD n GC they  dileverd every bit with great perfection in which they are Phd..........cant find a correct word to praise their performance or no right scale to measure it........LOL

Yaar I know the sequence was good & so many cute MAANEET scenes BUT I JUST CUDN'T DIGEST that song being lip-sing by MAANEET....it was just....LOL

saanjh11Asmi13bobby13rocks

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaniqra

hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mar javan i cant see this part bcoz hamari lightchala gaye the pics daikh kar tu i m dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
       OH!!!!!! POOR YOU............CryCry

Absoluvsaanjh11

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Me don't wanna Dev to sign any papers for Geet in Maan's absence.....hope Maan reaches soon......Dev shouldn't be credited for anything......

We got to wait & watch Param......hope they choose the correct track........Me luving these pics..                                

Edited by bobby13rocks - 11 March 2011 at 10:59am

tazeen_29Absoluv

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Lets hope.......but I shld say they've picturised very beautifully the song which we thought wld look odd on our maaneet but really hats off to DD n GC they  dileverd every bit with great perfection in which they are Phd..........cant find a correct word to praise their performance or no right scale to measure it........LOL

Yaar I know the sequence was good & so many cute MAANEET scenes BUT I JUST CUDN'T DIGEST that song being lip-sing by MAANEET....it was just....LOL
  but you know absoluv any thing they do it becomes RENNI and digestable just by their performance and looks n sound attractive........

Absoluvsaanjh11bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Param,tum 'tip tip barsha pani' dekhke apni man ki muraad puri kar lena.........Wink

Absoluvsaanjh11

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

We got to wait & watch Param......hope they choose the correct track........Me luving this pic........                   
I do hope it wont happen anythimg like it...that Dev has to sign the papers....... 

Absoluvsaanjh11bobby13rocks

Go to top