India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

what a Joke it is turing out to be..

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
When I first heard that Ekta is doing vampire based series, I fell off my chair laughing... and then When I had nothing to watch, I decided to check it out.

Then I saw the way she depicted piya's unfailing and unwavering love for abhay against all odds and the way Abhay always stood by Piya in her times of need forsaking everything else for her and that made me we feel it might actually be worth watching the show.. as she seem to be sticking to the basis of the unbreakable bond between Abhay and Piya and is still keeping the strength of their characters intact.

But, lately, I am very disappointed with the way she has been playing with their characters, esp. Abhay's.

I mean what is the need to show such rudeness, insensitivity and thoughtlessness to his character? 

And why are they turning this char from a strong, arrogant and aggressive type to a frightened  and reckless guy who seem to be capable of misbehaving and hurting the only "innocent and weak girl"  he has professed to protect and love?

Why are they showing him as frightened and helpless instead of strong and intelligent?... Crafty would have been even better.

Sid himself clearly stated that if Abhay acted like this with Piya, Abhay would lose her trust.. and here after his behavior he keeps pushing her away, instead of at least explaining part of his actions? What the h*ll is he going to do once he loses her trust?

He wants to stay close to her to protect her by pushing her away?Confused Does that make any kind of sense?Confused

Either Twilight or Vampire Diaries, both are based on the unfailing love and trust between the lead chars and the way, Stefan or Edward always bent over backwards to keep the one they love from harm.

The only time they hurt her was when they decided to stay away from her for her own good and while stefan just stayed away, Edward told her he did not love her.. that's the only step they took against her wishes.

Here,.. what a joke.. he insults her in the most hurtful terms, man handles her both in public and private, flirts with other women before her, hits her with a car to keep her "safe", denies his love for her every chance he gets and throws it  and her love back on her face each time and then when she wants to stay away from him, he goes after her..D'oh

And Piya too, used to be such a Jasoos, so attuned to his feelings..can't she even think it is possible that he is either jealous or as she already knows that everything that he does is to protect her and that he has been trying to keep her away from sid.. that their could be a reason????.. but u know, she is at least trying to reach out to him.. but him..Ermm

If it wasn't for my still waning hopes for Abhiya, I guess I would have quit this show by now.

But, I am wondering how long I can keep my patience with this show now?

If they don't make Abhay smarten up and show some intelligence and sensitivity in countering Si'd moves and in keeping piya and their bond safe taking her into confidence or at the min. act like a mature guy instead of a male version of a shrew with herTongue,  i might actually have to quit this show..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ragadeepikat930larimel22Zephyr8--AROMAL--smithasrkka7eelaAnamikaSJainKyunkiImafan-Doppelganger-Prinsesse.Suvichahat4uSimi1711Bazingaa

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Completely agree , abhlya character has taken 360 turn . Seriously i cant get what there are trying to show about abhlya. Even worst happening with abhay , still his is behaviour is not justified . Even he cant say truth still so sensibility is required ......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical--AROMAL---Doppelganger-

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
abhays behaviour i have to agree is becoming pretty irrational and frankly,..stupid!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical--AROMAL--

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me why cant Abhay tell Piya that Sid is his brother...n they dont like each other...simple things..for this they r making leads as fools ....too much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical--AROMAL--smithasrk

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
At this point, i have no comments to make.

All I can say is that the track is going fairly right.

I mean according to Vampire Diaries, it definately is.

Give an hour as I get back to explain why.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical--AROMAL--

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

cudnt agree more wid u..!

u stole my words..

i feel exctly d same!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Completely agree , abhlya character has taken 360 turn . Seriously i cant get what there are trying to show about abhlya. Even worst happening with abhay , still his is behaviour is not justified . Even he cant say truth still so sensibility is required ......

exactly yaar.. at this point to me, Abhay seems to be his own worst enemy... I sincerely hope he wakes up before it's too late..
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

abhays behaviour i have to agree is becoming pretty irrational and frankly,..stupid!

hehe... I srsly considered using that word..WinkLOLLOL..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index