India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The only solution left for Abhay!

tanda Senior Member
tanda
tanda

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
first of all A HUGE HI to all PKYEK fans...after being away from forum for a lot many days..i m posting today!
what i wanted to say is...as per my opinion i think there is only one solution left for Abhay..that is to accept his love infrnt of Pia..
 what is he still hiding it for?...he has to trust her this time!..she is not a KamZoR ladki noww..she is a strong human who has won the love of the best vampire!StarStar
when Pia was able to handle the truth of Abhay being a vampire why is Abhay still worried about her strength to face challenges!!???
 and moreover if he wants to win the challenge against Sid he has to stop Pia from being attracted or amazed towards charming Sid...for that he has to show her his love!..for seeking her understanding and love he has to show his feelings...he has to love her more than ever and show his feelings so that Pia understands Abhay well!..only if he shows up his feelings Pia can have 200% faith in him and stick to his side instead of seeking love from Sid!...anyways i feel that Abhay and Pia are heading for a big trouble with all this mess going on..letz all b +ve..
i sincerely welcome your comments and views!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumitextnikujuhi_ansariAnamikaSJainangel_KSG--AROMAL---Priti11-

tanda Senior Member
tanda
tanda

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Did no one feel the way i felt?..Am i the only one wanting Abhay to do the above mentioned thigs?...hmm..maybe
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
true true .................. my god i am just awaiting to hear abhay telling 4 words to piya " i love you piya " i dont know whether i will even hear it before october
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
ya i guess u r right and we are waiting 4 dere confession from very long tym

bt my sixth sense and ekta ka gyaan is sayin dat we cant expect confession so early
VBeenishA Groupbie
VBeenishA
VBeenishA

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
why before october....??
tanda Senior Member
tanda
tanda

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

true true .................. my god i am just awaiting to hear abhay telling 4 words to piya " i love you piya " i dont know whether i will even hear it before october
yeah i really didnt get this October thing rite!..
y did u soo particularly said before october????..."confused"
tanda Senior Member
tanda
tanda

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I dont want Abhay to stretch it a way too much!..come on dude!..she is a gril and she wud hav said that she luves you a hundred tyms !!!..obviuslee u know that dont u Mr.Abhay Raichand??????....

chillx!...it wont b too long i guess!!!!!!!!!!!!.....already the shows rankings are dropping

Edited by tanda - 11 March 2011 at 9:46am
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
seriously if you cant tell Abhay...i will go n tell her now that Sid is your brotherLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index