Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Name : Netri

D.O.B: 11 june

Fav Actor : Yule Bryner , Aamir Khan
Fav Actress : Waheeda Raheman, Kajol ,

Reason For Watching Chandragupt Maurya :  I love history and impressed with character of Chankaya after watching the old Doordarshan serial Chanakya few days ago . Plus One of my friend from other forum suggested this serial .......Smile

Huree...Netri tum yaha...very good...welcome dear ..Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevischand1234iViews

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hello amar namm Ankita Chakraborty... and am Krishna's radhika.. so u can call me radhika alsoo.. 
]
birthday 16 october.. year ta bolbo na... ROFL

mytho showw valo lage..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesuashCuty16BenNevisSinha18rinku4uMoner_Radiochand1234iViewsanu93tiny15

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Name : Abhiram ( Abhi )

DOB : 3rd June

Favourite Actor: Rajat Tokas, Kinshuk Mahajan .

Favourite Actress: Mugdha Chaphekar ,Disha Wakani and Neha Sargam.

Reason for watching Chandragupta Maurya:
     I love History very much and I am in love with History.I like Indian History the most.The show has fantastic actors, and each and every actor is suited perfectly for his or her role.
     The acting in the show is par excellence, and the sets are too beautiful and enchanting.The show is also potraying the story of Chanakya and Chandragupta Maurya in a perfect and bewitching way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16BenNevisSinha18Moner_Radiochand1234

Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Name: Bhargavi

DOB: Ist April

Favourite Actor: Guru Dutt, Utpal Dutt,Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Leonardo de Caprio

Favourite Actor: Wahida Rehman, Kate Winslet, Julia Roberts, Keira Knightly.

Reason for watching Chandragupta Maurya: 

I've not missed any Historical serial in my life whenever I've got the opportunity to watch, so there is no question to miss this one too. Chanakya has been my favourite Historical character since my Childhood bt I didn't watch the old serial Chanakya on DD bcoz I was not born at that time... so this is a golden opportunity for me to know more about him.    

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85BenNevisSinha18rinku4uMoner_Radiochand1234tiny15

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Huree...Netri tum yaha...very good...welcome dear ..Hug
I know Yipee...... Hug but let's not make it in to another BBC..... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18chand1234

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Name - Gargi Mukherjee . Plz call me Mac or Beth , whatever u like .                                                                               DOB - 28th june.                                             Country - India                                                          Fav actors - Mishal Raheja , Rushiraj Pawar ( of course Embarrassed ) , Vivian Dsena , Daniel Radcliff , Rajat Tokas.                                                  Fav actress - Mahi Vij , Binny Sharma                         Reason for watching CGM -THIS IS SUCH a GREAT SHOW , WITH  RUSHIRAJ BEING THE MAGIC OF CGM  . Such young age , yet such mind blowing acting . No praise is enough for him . The level of subtlety , the level of passion that Rushiraj puts in his acting is simply mind blowing . Rushiraj is surely the next Rajat Tokas , a great star in making , his acting is powerful, smooth , flowing like water of a rivulet , he's a natural , born actor , He can do magic with his eyes , his acting is effortless , n so controlled , whether in language delivery , body language or expression , just the right amount of expression .   I've always lovvved history , it's my favorite subject n I'm super impressed with the execution n treatment of this show . All actors n executive teams r doing a  fab job . Kudos 2 ,em . But , me n my sis fell head over heels in love with Rushiraj when we 1st saw him in the promo of CGM . He's enchantment defined, so watching it mainly for him. * Blush blush , then goes back in faint mode thinking about Rushiraj.            

BenNevischand1234tiny15

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Name: Nicita Sinha.( Artemis678).
DOB: June 4th.
Fav Actors: Vivian Dsena, Abhishek Rawat, Iqbal Khan, and Siddhant Karnick.
Fav Actress: Mahi Vij, Binny Sharma, Sukurit Kandpal, Ratan Rajput, and Divyanka Tripathi.

Reason For Watching This Show: History Of India. and Great Storyline.

BenNevischand1234tiny15

lovesuash Groupbie
lovesuash
lovesuash

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Name: Rohini Roy;
D.O.B:25th Feb.;
About me: I'm a student,studying zoology,have great interest on the field of molecular biology& genetics,study about wild life is my passion,very fond of listening music,singing & recitation.me & my family also very fond of traveling.The great Himalaya attracts me very very much.Treaking is also one of my passion.i have very deep devotion for lord SHIV & ma SHAKTI.i like historical & mythological shows very much.i used to watch RAMAYAN also.
Why cgm: i watch cgm because of acharya Chanakya.He is the key factor of this show.i think in today's life we all need a guru like him who is able to show the right direction,a right path that leads to success.Every week i have something to learn about,truely i'm very thankful to imagine for bringing such great shows.Hats off to Mr.Wadhwa,who is portraying this too much complex character with such appropriate attitude,expression & body language.He is truelly too good...

Edited by lovesuash - 03 May 2011 at 3:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisMoner_Radiochand1234tiny15

Go to top