India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

identity confusion (Page 2)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
anu ,do not believe every word written on the Zee site...She will not marry Rohan as there will be many twist turn ....one of them is already   there, Rohan and  Dev,s  name, which is going to play some part in the story for time being....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_foreverchipakRADEV1000billo77anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

anu ,do not believe every word written on the Zee site...She will not marry Rohan as there will be many twist turn ....one of them is already   there, Rohan and  Dev,s  name, which is going to play some part in the story for time being....

thanks yaar I know in that site the story is completely wrong one.......
I think I will not trust that site.....
I came out from my night mare thatsEmbarrassedBig smile
thanks neerja

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
The story written on Zee site is wrong.I think this was Zee's plan to confuse the viewers.Maybe it was preplanned.Anyway, Radhika will not get married. The name confusion might go on for some time,but Kanha will give some clue to Radhika about Dev being her husband & with His help she'l marry him & not Rohan.As it is both have started to feel about their presence even b4 meeting each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17Neerjaa

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I dont mind seeing a twist like that but dont want RAdhika to end up marrying rohan..
Thats a big NO NO !! Angrytheir might be a confusion for some time but it will be sorted out before marriage ..I personally dont mind because how could a story go on without twists and turns ..right Wink.Their much more to be revealed in the show and it will be interesting how everything unfolds ..So lets sit back and enjoy Radev ..Im sure we will get wonderful moments with them especially when there studying in the same college EmbarrassedBig smile
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Are yaar!  the confusion has not happened y'day.  It has happened on the very first day when Dev introduced himself as KrishnaKanhaiya to Radhika.  When that key is there in Radhika's hand to unfold the puzzle why worry about Rohan and Dev and their interchanged  identity today.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovaugust123RADEV1000..yajnaseni..anu17Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index