India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My Scattered Thoughts - Nivi's Decision

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

I know today we all are happy that the Chota pota of the SOOD pariwar is back into the family.... Now we all are wondering why the separation and is Nivi's decision right or wrong??

Why when everything is getting better and things like viren talkign to her once again, positive step of viren taking her to the mandir and viren rejoining with the family is happening why Nivi has to take this decision of moving away from Viren when she has to stay and try to gain his love and trust.

Here are my thoughts... I AGREE WITH NIVI'S DECISION

Until now we have seen Nivi helping Viren understand himself, she never tried to change him but she helped him open to who he really was and accept himself and let others see what he really is. She had sensed Viren's love and that is why she stood against everybody when told different!! He needed the big push of coming out of his self imposed detention and seeing the positive aspect of life.

Now Viren has understood the love of his family, but has he got the trust in Nivi's love as Nivi does or does Nivi has the same trust of Viren's love for her...NO ....Viren knows that Nivi is important for him and mostly he respects for Nivi for who she really is and grateful for Nivi to stand by him... Nivi knows Viren is good adn he can love but does she really believe that all that Viren said from past is true or can she believe after what she has been put through??

Viren had a goal of extreme dislike and Nivi had a aspiration to transform him,...now both are done and their relationship is come to a point as to both Nivi and Viren will have to move forward as husband and wife or more like lovers...will they be able to do it without a separation probably but it will take time and more effort from Nivi as Viren still suffers from guilt!!

This separation will be the turning point of new Viren and new Nivi's life....they will understand the true essence of having each other in their lives, I am waiting to see both of them haunting each other's thoughts and remembering each moments what they had together...I don't want Nivi or Viren to question anything about their past if what they felt was due to some illusion or a drama...As a viewer I got goosebumps every time they got together...I want them to feel the same jitters. The sofa which is on a come and go basis needs to be thrown out some where far far away. I hope that this clears their heart of any doubts that they have of each other.

Did Nivi think about all this when making the decision of leaving Viren probably not... I think After viren regroups with everybody in the family, he would not be able to do it Nivi as she is the one who he hurt most and his guilt must be killing him a slow death but Nivi might understand it that although Viren is nice he still feels grateful to be her husband. As she says to her papa that once my husband is happy she will be able to give him what he needs.... ANNULMENT (Divorce is a wrong word). Sad but true that both nivi and viren who understand each other like a glove don't understand this small point that any idiot can see....THEY ARE PART OF EACH OTHER... Their souls are intertwined and the knot that Viren tied during their marriage is a bonded for the next 7 lives.

PART OF EACH OTHER - NIVREN

In the middle of the night

Sleep is not on my mind

My dreams haunt me of the moments spent together

It will stay with me for ever

Night and Days are one and same

Without you there is nothing true

I just want a glimpse of you once again

I will store it away in my secret place

I am not me when I am not with you

You complete me as no one truly do

I guess now I want to know

Is it true that I am a part of you??

These are just my thoughts…. What are yours??

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

newbbfarha451288kamanidissNivRen_Luvu4eveshubabegumnutsprajeesahujasavera2007manjusha_92ButifuleyesShayafanvids08Deizylamsstarz4memilee1014aysha1989gmann2010ScintillatingVirMan_ArShimanjhawadi..dollshaazianjubala-yati-FrozenRainGita97yipee..Sakeena.._Namita_NiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
So beautiful Mythri.. And I totally agree with you. I think it is very important for Nivi to leave Viren alone so that he again gets jhatka the way he got today. He was able to come out of his shell when he realized what he was going to lose. He has got back his family and their love. But his extreme guilt that he has inside for Nivi will take time as she was the one hurt most and the physical hurt too. This guilt is deeper and stronger than the hatred for family. Viren is not able to look into Nivi's eyes as he knows what a noble soul she is. And she will leave him as that was his wish and she will fulfill his wish. "Apne pati ki ichha ka samaan karna aur usko manna Nivi ka adhikar hai". She gave him one of his wish - his family and now time has come to fulfill his other wish - even though that wish was made during the revenge and hatred track. Viren ne Nivi ko azaad kiya hai. She did not want to go as he was not happy. But now seeing him happy, she can proceed further in her life. Viren will still not confess or apologize to Nivi that is why she will be able to leave and go to her mayaka. Viren cannot be left so easily so he has to repent and bring back love and trust that Nivi has somewhere lost...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kamanidissNivRen_Luvu4evesahujamittusinghnutslamsmilee1014vids08ShayafanButifuleyesaysha1989wadi..dollGita97_Namita_

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I agree wonderfully written... I also think that they need a separation track and dont about worry HL or CC... earlier when they got married no one was there for them but now I'm sure except for HL and CC all the others wants Nivi and Viren together! their love is strong enough to bear anything they'll be together very soon with all misunderstandings cleared and all their feelings expressed and with a more stronger relationship!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evesahujamittusinghmilee1014Shayafanvids08wadi..dollGita97_Namita_

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Hi Mythri, loved your scattered thoughts. I agree with you that Nivi just made Viren realize of his own feelings, she didn't change  him, he was good, he just had to see it. I also think that Nivi doesn't know for sure that Viren loves her, she knows that he is good at heart and he cares for her but love she is not sure. I really loved what you said here: "Sad but true that both nivi and viren who understand each other like a glove don't understand this small point that any idiot can see....THEY ARE PART OF EACH OTHER... Their souls are intertwined and the knot that Viren tied during their marriage is a bonded for the next 7 lives." As usual your poem is simply beautiful. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kamanidissNivRen_Luvu4evesahujamittusinghlamsmilee1014vids08ShayafanButifuleyesaysha1989wadi..dollGita97_Namita_

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Wow u girls have already covered everything that one could think of Smile

Would just like say that this seperation was indeed necessary for them to calmly ponder on their relationship, for  better understanding of each others value in their lives... To get rid of guilt, doubts about each other's love... Nivi will certainly be clueless if he loves her or not. Doubts had already started entering her mind when her KC vrat was broken and she might take Viren;s gestures of taking her to mandir and performing pooja with her kind of a good hearted behaviour from him. Viren at the same time may think that she can not love him coz he has hurt her the most with his MP acts. I guess she will decide to leave and he may not stop her thinking its for her best.. In a way both will sacrifice their love thinking its for each other's good Cry

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kamanidissNivRen_Luvu4evesavera2007sahujamittusinghnutsmilee1014lamsvids08aysha1989Butifuleyesgmann2010wadi..dollGita97_Namita_

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hey Mythri, Beautiful post with beautiful poem. I loved it and I wanted to say the same that "They are Part of Each other".
I am eagerly waiting for this seperation as its very much needed for their journey to move forward.
And I have to say this, when next time Nivi enters that Sood house with Viren "It will be for her happiness, Viren's happiness & for their Love not for Divya, not for Sid and not as a sacrifice"

And most importantly as I always said its between husband and wife, he hurt her the most in this revenge and only she alone has an authority to punish him (I know she is such a sweet girl, she won't believe in punishments rather believes in forgiveness) but for his satisfaction she needs to punish him. And then It will be a New Beginning.

Thank you for this wonderful post.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evesahujamittusinghnutslamsvids08ShayafanButifuleyesaysha1989gmann2010wadi..dollAlphabet26Gita97

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Mythri,
You have written it so well. don't have much to add.
Yes Nivi-Viren are PART OF EACH OTHER.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghmilee1014vids08Shayafanaysha1989Gita97

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
your scattered thoughts are sooooooooooooo good  dont have words for it i jus believe nivren are part of each other 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghvids08milee1014aysha1989ShayafanGita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index