Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 11th March 2011 (Page 22)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [10.00%]
3 [6.00%]
33 [66.00%]
8 [16.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

@sreedi,karsi..i lovedd ur posts on Manav-savita and absolutely agree on Manav's situation..he was just like a robot and lifeless man after dat divorce track and gotta see him properly in action after he got released from Jail 2nd time and realised Archu's love in him madly.i dun blame him but completely blame savita only for not giving importance to Manav's happiness who havent asked from anyone except for Archu till date and worked for his family like hell..

I very much agree with the bolded part ..
before his jailing Archu tried ( a very weak try ) to  break up with him but  when he went to jail , Archu went nuts and all that she did then for him..
That I think was the point even manav started looking like he was crazy in love or something like  that ..
Just look at the things  he was doing ...
Even before knowing that jaywant was wrong ...remember his birthday ...

Sushant's acting was just superb .....in that phase he didn't look like a love sick puppy onl ybut at times , almost a Junooni lover ...I can remember these scenes ..

When the gundas talked rude to Archana ..

When in the mandir Archana  told his to stay away ..

When he went to archu's house to tell about jaywant .

When he ran from his  house on his birthday to see  Archu ...

The way he talked to his mother  and Shravani about only and only loving Archana .His mother wanted him to take her kassam but he point blank refused ...

His fights with Vinod ....

His signing the documents  accepting his crime in jail ....

But you know , even then he was going ahead with his responsibility of keeping his promise ..That is the kind of person he is .....

Thank God his responsibility is Archana now  and he lookes so happy taking care of her .Smile 

@ red

So true Tanya, the lead portrayals have been improved. But still, there is a lot to be desired. For example, their stretched silence on Dharmesh, Manav's unreal business prospects …

In bet'n I've missed many scenes as underlined…Can you explain me a point? Wasn't Archana sole architect of Manav's release from his second Jail term? I had missed a few episodes then.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaNisha_90omshreejaanu

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@jaanu:oh no I get time to watch PR vry...u kno the romantic I am....after sushie propsed anki,am even more into sushita/arman.LOL

how r u jaanu?

honestly all I do while watching PR is mostly wonder how beautiful Anki looks.LOL

next I want ArMan to bcome rich and end up in having a ball-dance together...ohh both in white/black and doing ball-dance....bahaha!!Day Dreaming

Edited by gaurimisha - 13 March 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaPiyatrixomshreejaanuTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

But the more heart wrenching 4 me would b Archu breaking down in the rain after saying yes 2 Jaywant. Errrrrrrrrrr if i cud break Manav's neck  on that day!!

di i got angry on bth ArMan after dat scene not only on Manav cos Archu didnt listened to him for 1st time but she accepted jay's rishta immediately after shravani confronted her..i really became angry on Archu den dat she didnt want to move on for her family,love but for some girl and her stupid words..

@bold:haha...felt the same way too!!actually I cud hav strangled him that day....so pissed off was meLOLLOL

GM i hated Manav on that day n i blasts him so much i rememberLOLLOL It's true he cried but didn't get my sympathy at all coz he did the same thing after divorce. He forced his ideas of duties n Shrav responsibilities down Archu's throat n got divorced holding handsAngry n then phoned Archu at nite n cried like Nirupa Roy on the stairs begging her 2 talk 2 him at least once a dayDead
Oh god wat am i reminiscing on?D'oh I better stopDead

gaurimishaPiyatrixTanyaz

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

But the more heart wrenching 4 me would b Archu breaking down in the rain after saying yes 2 Jaywant. Errrrrrrrrrr if i cud break Manav's neck  on that day!!

di i got angry on bth ArMan after dat scene not only on Manav cos Archu didnt listened to him for 1st time but she accepted jay's rishta immediately after shravani confronted her..i really became angry on Archu den dat she didnt want to move on for her family,love but for some girl and her stupid words..

@bold:haha...felt the same way too!!actually I cud hav strangled him that day....so pissed off was meLOLLOL

GM i hated Manav on that day n i blasts him so much i rememberLOLLOL It's true he cried but didn't get my sympathy at all coz he did the same thing after divorce. He forced his ideas of duties n Shrav responsibilities down Archu's throat n got divorced holding handsAngry n then phoned Archu at nite n cried like Nirupa Roy on the stairs begging her 2 talk 2 him at least once a dayDead
Oh god wat am i reminiscing on?D'oh I better stopDead

nirupa royROFLROFLROFLROFL
good old manav-bashing daysLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneePiyatrixomshreejaanuTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

@jaanu:oh no I get time to watch PR vry...u kno the romantic I am....after sushie propsed anki,am even more into sushita/arman.LOL

Oh wat a proposal!!Big smile Very filmi but too gud n Sushi's expression when Anki said i love u too GuguROFL I tell u i love this girl. Too bindaasLOL

how r u jaanu?

I'm fine dear n as u c stalking PR Forum on a Sunday niteWink

honestly all I do while watching PR is mostly wonder how beautiful Anki looks.LOL

She is a beauty no doubt. No wonder our Sushi/Manav r latto over herWinkDo u like her new set of sarees? Oh she was lovely in that black net saree n that green one where they went 4 pav bhaji with the KMH

next I want ArMan to bcome rich and end up in having a ball-dance together...ohh both in white/black and doing ball-dance....bahaha!!Day Dreaming

Teri mooh mein ghee sakkarTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaPiyatrix

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@jaanu: u know jaanu Archu will look even more beautiful n sarees will b more gorgeous as Manav climbs up the ladder of success.Ohh how n why I want him to be successful!!LOL
no ghee-sakkar...want ice-creams...n demand a ball-dance...nice one...I know BT excels in such scenes.Day Dreaming..CVs use ur hidden talent for something!!

Piyatrixomshreejaanu

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Just a hi to everyone...

Hope you all have a good Sunday...

@Soni....me too will thank you..for this clarification on green bangles

cause I always wondering too why green bangles...thank once more.Thumbs Up

I like bangles a lot.but unfortunately..I put rarely sarees here ...except on occasions..Mariages..Deeparvalee..or prayers..ect..

When I see Archu with bangles ..very beautiful sarees..even earings are always match with all , I think all my traditions which miss me a lot.
I like what she put for earings on the opening Manav's Dookhan. I like this style .She was so pretty that day..I will say these last few weeks Archu looked very very  beautiful.........Smile

Jaanu...me too.I always have my ring toe...in summer..only..as you know here winter with boots..and socks..Unhappy 
I even put my Tikha..and everybody looked at me stangely.LOL.It always like that don't care..

Have to go now..
bye...

gaurimishaPiyatrixomshreejaanu

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
What about Manav even he looks really hot these days Wink thnk God jdj is over atleast these guys will look fresh and eager varna in the last few months there were so many scenes where Sushant used to yawn or close his eyes..........totally bored n tired  LOL

lunzagaurimisha

Go to top