Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Di even I like this Manav a lot.. He is more sensible and also did not like Savita Aai. She is only trying to give Manav guilt trips and not ready to compromise.. I feel sad for her illness and not for her stubborness.. I dont this Archana has done anything which she cant forgive.. If she can forguve Manav she can very well forgive Archana as both were at fault when they decided to flee at the wrong time..
But when to comes to Friday's episode I liked Manav helping his mom in his own way without hurtin her.. But again he is complicating things.. She should be aware that it was Manav who released her from that jail else she will start blaming Archana again for all this..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

At last we got to know who was voting for Rasika. atleast one vote LOL.. Lunza did u really vote for Rasika Aai??  Jaanu did you hear that? 🤣

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Lunzi voted 4 Rasika. But my theory still stands Rachu. There were 3 votes so the 2nd goes 2 our hero n the 3rd surely 4 the one who supported his post by clicking the like button😈
Wat u say?😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jaanu , what is Rasika's new plan ...??
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Dunno wat she can really plan this time, Di. May b she is planning 2 get the Ks out of the house n who knows the track we once heard wud come true - i mean abt Ks going homeless n ArMan helping them. May b ArMan will move 2 the Ds n give them their rented kholi
Honestly i dunno n if this happens poor Manav will again b bashed 4 helping Ks AGAIN!!😆

tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Lunzi voted 4 Rasika. But my theory still stands Rachu. There were 3 votes so the 2nd goes 2 our hero n the 3rd surely 4 the one who supported his post by clicking the like button😈
Wat u say?😆

Hey Jaanu😃..I got totally confused  after reading your post..could not understand anything after the first line😕
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Dunno wat she can really plan this time, Di. May b she is planning 2 get the Ks out of the house n who knows the track we once heard wud come true - i mean abt Ks going homeless n ArMan helping them. May b ArMan will move 2 the Ds n give them their rented kholi
Honestly i dunno n if this happens poor Manav will again b bashed 4 helping Ks AGAIN!!😆

what on earth ....😆😆😆

I think Rasika will try and manju will sort of succeed but Vinod will catch her red handed. .hopefully this time Maju should get punished ...

May b ArMan will move 2 the Ds n give them their rented kholi

This really made me laugh 🤣..
Ok Jaanu , it is 12 at night here ..I am waking up these days at 5 in the morning .....
Should hit the  bed now ..see you tomorrow ...

Hey it is Usha's little boy Siddu's birthday tomorrow ..I want  everyone here to wish the little munchkin a very happy birthday .....

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Jaanu no please.. Not again. K's have taken help of ArMan many times.. Especially Manav..
Gosh cant believe Sulo Aai, Mano Baba, Vaishu and may be Vinod with kids in ArMan's Kholi.. Kaha jayenge bechare ArMan 😛..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Cool down girls, no tension n no worry i'm turning Archu doc with u now. It's just my hypotheses which never come true🤣
Oh yeah Di we'll celebrate Siddu cutie pie birthday here😛
Rachu no worry babe. We r used 2 Manav bashing n we know how 2 fight 4 him😃
Gudnite Tany Di sweet dreams!!🤗

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OSJ and Tanya

Thanks for your replies. OSJ, where is Saffix nowadays?

Tanya your take on second jail's effect is interesting and a novel approach. It fits with the story elapsed thereafter…Though Cvs' penchant for jail scenes and slaps is unbound. Won't be surprised if they come up with some pretext to turn Karanjikars behind the bar…now that counterpart Deshmukhs had too many visits…just to balance the accounts straight!!😕

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Jaanu I think Tanya Di has a better idea.. Manju getting cought red handed by Vinod..
She needs to be punished and no one should stop this happening (Our Dear Archu)

I want Rasika Aai and Manju be in ArMan's Kholi..😉