Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 11th March 2011 (Page 21)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [10.00%]
3 [6.00%]
33 [66.00%]
8 [16.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

i'm loving Archu's sarees so much dese days but wonder  why she wears only green bangles for every saree even Black
Hii gene,
Its maharashtrian tradition, wearing green glass bangles after marriage ( actually after the haldi rasam) can be mixmatched with gold bangles, none in Archu's caseLOL
So Mangalsutra, green bangles, red bindi and a toe ring, are mainly wore by a married maharashtrian woman.
Nowadays not much women follow this style though LOL

Thanks Soni 4 clarifying. i was also wondering why green bangles all the time.Confused
Oh i know women r much too modern nowadays but i'll surprise u may b but i like 2 wear traditionally n i cant let go of my toe ring n my bindi even when why i wear shoes or high heels or pantsEmbarrassed
@ Gene
Oh i love archu sarees too, all my taste n the colour so lively too. wat a relief from the days we used 2 c her with the same dark saree n amma blouseDead 4 one whole week

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeNisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I very much agree with the bolded part ..Smile
before his jailing Archu tried ( a very weak try ) to  break up with him but  when he went to jail , Archu went nuts and all that she did then for him..Ankita's acting was superbbb wen he went to jail esp wen she goes dere to give him food first time.i lovedd dat scene dunno why
That I think was the point even manav started looking like he was crazy in love or something like  that ..he always lovedd her and had been like a protection shield to her always BUT  as a lover he woke up and after dat he was too gudd
Just look at the things  he was doing ...
Even before knowing that jaywant was wrong ...remember his birthday ...one of my altime fave scnes where dey remember dat falling scne..it was really cutee esp wen Manav forgets when his b'day date loll

Sushant's acting was just superb .....in that phase he didn't look like a love sick puppy onl ybut at times , almost a Junooni lover ...I can remember these scenes ..he was always superb but at dat phase outstandinggg acting by him.no wonder he swept away all the awards dis year

When the gundas talked rude to Archana .. actually i havent watched PR for one week den so i completely didnt know wat was happening and wen i ws watching dat epi i ws shocked to see manav's wild behaviour but really great scene but later felt bad wen Archu slapped him Cry

When in the mandir Archana  told his to stay away ..i loved the way he stubbornly helped her dere

When he went to archu's house to tell about jaywant . yup

When he ran from his  house on his birthday to see  Archu ..

The way he talked to his mother  and Shravani about only and only loving Archana .His mother wanted him to take her kassam but he point blank refused ...another bang on scene

His fights with Vinod ....

His signing the documents  accepting his crime in jail ....Cry
another scenes i really liked were Bank scene where ArMan helped each other and Manav holded her wen she was abt to faint

Manav refusing Shravani's gifts(Tees) i loved him dere

But you know , even then he was going ahead with his responsibility of keeping his promise ..That is the kind of person he is .....he is always nd will be of a man wid responsibilities..

Thank God his responsibility is Archana now  and he lookes so happy taking care of her .Smile

dat Jail track is my fave track post divorce  as everyone actually made ArMan realise dere mistake by asking everytime why you guys divorced each other if you both care for each other so much...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaomshreejaanuTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

[Di the day it happens it's me who gonna open this threadBig smileLOL

you do that ......
I look forward to that day ....LOL
we will make fun of shakar philosophy ...LOLLOL

We'll have a blast making fun of shakkar philosophy n above all abt Savchana (Savita n ArchanaLOL)
Wats nice here is that we know how 2 laugh at our fav PR n at ourselvesLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriThaneegaurimishaTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Divorce track was completely BULL but yeah after Archu went away n came bak we got 2 c many interesting n intense scenes bet ArMan. N Manav was already turning rebellious from that time. I loved the scene where after his wedding fixed, Manav grabbed Archana's hand from behind n pulled her towards him n asked her if she cud get married 2 someone else.
I also like the fighting scene bet Praks n him n the scene where he told her he'll kill 4 her.Embarrassed
But the more heart wrenching 4 me would b Archu breaking down in the rain after saying yes 2 Jaywant. Errrrrrrrrrr if i cud break Manav's neck  on that day!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaNisha_90gaurimishaTanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
But the more heart wrenching 4 me would b Archu breaking down in the rain after saying yes 2 Jaywant. Errrrrrrrrrr if i cud break Manav's neck  on that day!!

di i got angry on bth ArMan after dat scene not only on Manav cos Archu didnt listened to him for 1st time but she accepted jay's rishta immediately after shravani confronted her..i really became angry on Archu den dat she didnt want to move on for her family,love but for some girl and her stupid words..

but dat rain scene was really heartwrenching Cry and even after manav goes back to his house and cries so badlyCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaomshreejaanuTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@ Gene
This is why i say these 2 did so many stupidities n ruin their lives just 4 others' sakeOuch This is one reason why Manav is refusing categorically 2 compromise abt his marital life. He knows he has got this chance from God n he doesn't want 2 lose it.
Archu on the other still needs 2 b more assertive. I mean her constant worry abt Manav's tension n heart palpitationsLOL is a real headache at times. When will this girl learn 2 give her thoughts some credit instead of saying Manav u r always right n i'll support u alwaysD'oh Arrey baba he is human not God n he also can err!! Kab yeh ladki samejhegi? Guess when chicks start growing teethOuch

gaurimishaTanyaz

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

di i got angry on bth ArMan after dat scene not only on Manav cos Archu didnt listened to him for 1st time but she accepted jay's rishta immediately after shravani confronted her..i really became angry on Archu den dat she didnt want to move on for her family,love but for some girl and her stupid words..

@bold:haha...felt the same way too!!actually I cud hav strangled him that day....so pissed off was meLOLLOL

omshreejaanuTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hey GMTongue
How r u Sweetheart n hows the lovebirds?Wink R u having time 2 watch PR or r u too busy?Big smile

gaurimishaTanyaz

Go to top