Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 11th March 2011 (Page 17)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [10.00%]
3 [6.00%]
33 [66.00%]
8 [16.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

when the 2nd ball went for six the writing was on the wall Ouch no yorkers or slower balls only length ones which are easier ti hit Angry

Exactly Piya, So disappointed with the last over and Nehra's Bowling inspite of being an experienced.
SA Bowlers were on the crease and he hasn't placed yorkers which will be difficult for them(see how Zaheer bowled the 49th)  and not even slow length but the balls that came straight to the bat.
if he has bowled online then it would had been a different game.

I dont know, even though we love our team a lot,should accept the fact that,mostly our bowlers bowl to the bat , not inline deliveries were consistently bowled by any bowlers.

India's loss to SADisapprove, but atleast by now,India should learn to how to overcome tjis weakness.And strengthen themselves if they have to be in the Game.

After a wonderful start by India's openers ,if this is the score they could reach,then seriously problem is there.

Would blame this defeat on middle order batsman and insufficient third seamer.

Because feilding today was so good not like with England match

Edited by umayal - 12 March 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PiyatrixTanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
yea Umi, Virat Kohli was superb in the field , the middle order batters disappointed Disapprove

LuvSSeverTanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
 Vote for Manav. His brain is working now. I guess all the credit goes to archana. When archana went away from he lost his happiness, his brain,.... became a brainless robot, working on savita's instructions. now archana is back so does his life, brain,....... He has done smart thing bringing his father to release his mother. This new/changed manav is tired of savita's tamasa's but  what to do
he still cares for his mother very much and he is wonderful human being.

I also liked police authority. I felt like he made savita realise her mistake by saying you yourself refused your son.   She was so sure manav would come. now she thinks she might be at fault for
manav not showing up. She might come to know that manav was there which might be good or might be bad....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapomshreejaanuTanyaz

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Voting For Manav

The gamut of emotions this man is going through is beautifully depicted in this track as well as by the actor. For a change, a sensitive and sensible handling of the character by the Cvs. They have certainly learnt from their past errors, where one of the major complaints was very inconsistent overlooking of Savita's atrocities by Manav or at the most a few token chidings- not enough to hold her from wracking and inviting havoc in their lives. This time around, they are trading correctly on this character. Good finesse being minimalistic approach like symbolic sidestepping behind the father or no unnecessary profusion of mother lapping in every second episode- just to depict his dutiful concerns. As a viewer cringe at the incongruous comparison of this adult man's necessarily more frequent romance scenes of marital bliss (or its dearth) with seeming dearth of a son's filial love to his mother (read visiting ) or lack of its frequency. IMO the former is not enough to its due while later is more then adequate for its necessity.

The strictness approach is not only righteous but necessary too- perhaps only recourse. He can hardly even wait to get her mother's throat 'cleared', in view of her deterioration and urgent need of that household for able hands. Far too long he has generously borne the unjust partiality of his mother (from age 16?)- Far too long he had let her exact the payments of grief from him and his wife (And had he no right to grief himself?)- Far too long he had let injustice prevail against innocent and thereby suffering a weary disharmony to his just nature. May his thoughtful handling heal those painful wounds repair his family to harmony as well as a mother's true gain of her son.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriLuvSSeverNisha_90Piyatrixomshreejaanu

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Voting For Manav

The gamut of emotions this man is going through is beautifully depicted in this track as well as by the actor. For a change, a sensitive and sensible handling of the character by the Cvs. They have certainly learnt from their past errors, where one of the major complaints was very inconsistent overlooking of Savita's atrocities by Manav or at the most a few token chidings- not enough to hold her from wracking and inviting havoc in their lives. This time around, they are trading correctly on this character. Good finesse being minimalistic approach like symbolic sidestepping behind the father or no unnecessary profusion of mother lapping in every second episode- just to depict his dutiful concerns. As a viewer cringe at the incongruous comparison of this adult man's necessarily more frequent romance scenes of marital bliss (or its dearth) with seeming dearth of a son's filial love to his mother (read visiting ) or lack of its frequency. IMO the former is not enough to its due while later is more then adequate for its necessity.

The strictness approach is not only righteous but necessary too- perhaps only recourse. He can hardly even wait to get her mother's throat 'cleared', in view of her deterioration and urgent need of that household for able hands. Far too long he has generously borne the unjust partiality of his mother (from age 16?)- Far too long he had let her exact the payments of grief from him and his wife (And had he no right to grief himself?)- Far too long he had let injustice prevail against innocent and thereby suffering a weary disharmony to his just nature. May his thoughtful handling heal those painful wounds repair his family to harmony as well as a mother's true gain of her son.

Excellent post. You write so good. I have read your post before too... always enjoy them.

smrthomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsri

Vote for Manav. His brain is working now. I guess all the credit goes to archana. When archana went away from he lost his happiness, his brain,.... became a brainless robot, working on savita's instructions. now archana is back so does his life, brain,....... He has done smart thing bringing his father to release his mother. This new/changed manav is tired of savita's tamasa's but  what to do
he still cares for his mother very much and he is wonderful human being.

Agree with u Karsri. His brain is working now. Earlier he was like a living corpse n was machanical/robot like in all his actions. He was like a puppet doing everything just 4 others' sake or just 4 the sake of duties. 4 once he is trying 2 b himself n trying 2 have a say on his life n 2 take the right decisions, he is being called selfish n a bad son!!. Very sad.
This man has suffered a lot due 2 his own stupidities n due 2 others' faults but has never let go of his responsibilities.
Manav is a good human being n has no malice, manipulations or guilt grips towards ppl. He has witnessed a lot of his mother's "kartoot", has even succumbed 2 them many times (n this the consequences he is facing now) n has now decided 2 put his foot down n say enuf is enuf n he is being called all kinds of namesOuch
Who says that Biwi n pyaar r the only important things in life? If that was the case with Manav we wud be seeing ArMan having fun day in day out. Instead we r seeing a man torn between his mom n wife n at a lost, very miserable that despite his efforts, his mom is still being stubborn. There has never been an ounce of doubt in my mind about Manav not caring 4 his mom. He loves her n wants 2 live with herSmile
I'm happy he chose his father 2 go 2 the police station 2 release Savita. No emotional atyacchar n drama n no guilt grips.
Happy that Damo is not telling her either. Of course she'll think the joru ka gullam has listened 2 his choudail wifeLOL However i'm sad 4 that poor baby Sacchu (wat a cutie pie he is) CryThank God he doesn't understand a thing of the nonsense she talksOuch

I also liked police authority. I felt like he made savita realise her mistake by saying you yourself refused your son.   She was so sure manav would come. now she thinks she might be at fault for
manav not showing up. She might come to know that manav was there which might be good or might be bad....

I'm telling u Manav has understood his mom very well now. He has grown up n has learnt from his past mistakes. He'll straighten her 4 sure. ArMan wud move 2 the Ds(i'm personally not thrilled), Savita will taunt Archana but Shakkar gal will feed her shakkar day in day out n at the end Savita will say "Archana meri bahu tussi mahaan ho!!  LOLLOL

LuvSSeverarchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
hi teacher..whats up...Smile..did you like my display pic..LOL

Edited by archanamanav - 13 March 2011 at 6:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu