Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@jaanu: u know jaanu Archu will look even more beautiful n sarees will b more gorgeous as Manav climbs up the ladder of success.Ohh how n why I want him to be successful!!๐Ÿ˜†
no ghee-sakkar...want ice-creams...n demand a ball-dance...nice one...I know BT excels in such scenes.๐Ÿ˜..CVs use ur hidden talent for something!!
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just a hi to everyone...

Hope you all have a good Sunday...

@Soni....me too will thank you..for this clarification on green bangles

cause I always wondering too why green bangles...thank once more.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I like bangles a lot.but unfortunately..I put rarely sarees here ...except on occasions..Mariages..Deeparvalee..or prayers..ect..

When I see Archu with bangles ..very beautiful sarees..even earings are always match with all , I think all my traditions which miss me a lot.
I like what she put for earings on the opening Manav's Dookhan. I like this style .She was so pretty that day..I will say these last few weeks Archu looked very very  beautiful.........๐Ÿ˜Š

Jaanu...me too.I always have my ring toe...in summer..only..as you know here winter with boots..and socks..๐Ÿ˜” 
I even put my Tikha..and everybody looked at me stangely.๐Ÿ˜†.It always like that don't care..

Have to go now..
bye...
What about Manav even he looks really hot these days ๐Ÿ˜‰ thnk God jdj is over atleast these guys will look fresh and eager varna in the last few months there were so many scenes where Sushant used to yawn or close his eyes..........totally bored n tired  ๐Ÿ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ smrth
Hello๐Ÿ˜Š
Oh u r right abt the jail matter. It is Archana indeed who saved our hero. She went 2 take the charges n implicated Satish, Fatty frog n TDH n got Manav released.
Smrth Ji it's no big deal if u missed some episodes, u didn't lose much n u saved ur bheja from getting fried๐Ÿ˜†
But it's always gud 2 c u around n 2 read ur well written posts n improve our (at least mine๐Ÿ˜†) English in the process. Now plz dont say i'm embarrassing u with my nice words n all. I sincerely mean it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
hello watson๐Ÿค—

u see ur Manav was always a chikna...whtever he wears,he manages to look hawt!!

poor Archus' sarees always go up and down๐Ÿ˜†...depending on Manavs' presence n stature๐Ÿ˜†

well,anki-sushie r a fab couple.both special and beautiful in their own way....and all I hav been wanted for some days now is to see them doing a ball-dance on a sweet romantic number.....classy one...BT always shows such scenes in their shows...one I demand for ArMan!!..the most gorgeous couple

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thanee

Just a hi to everyone...

Hope you all have a good Sunday...

@Soni....me too will thank you..for this clarification on green bangles

cause I always wondering too why green bangles...thank once more.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I like bangles a lot.but unfortunately..I put rarely sarees here ...except on occasions..Mariages..Deeparvalee..or prayers..ect..

When I see Archu with bangles ..very beautiful sarees..even earings are always match with all , I think all my traditions which miss me a lot.
I like what she put for earings on the opening Manav's Dookhan. I like this style .She was so pretty that day..I will say these last few weeks Archu looked very very  beautiful.........๐Ÿ˜Š

Jaanu...me too.I always have my ring toe...in summer..only..as you know here winter with boots..and socks..๐Ÿ˜” 
I even put my Tikha..and everybody looked at me stangely.๐Ÿ˜†.It always like that don't care..

Have to go now..
bye...

Hi thanee๐Ÿ˜Š
So u c we do have loads in common. Heyheyhey i'm so happy 2 have a Mauritian friend here on the forum.
I was like a martian here. welcome Martian oops i mean Mauritian๐Ÿ˜† friend
Take care sweet Thanee. C ya 2morrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hello Sherlock ๐Ÿค— both look good in the simplest of cloths that's their usp, yea Sujal-Kashish did that so did Karan-nandini then why deny ArMan ..... they'll look dreamy also both are fab dancers ๐Ÿ˜
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Oh Piyu is here?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
How come? U smelled old gud days of Manav bashing n his Nirupa Roy avatar i'm sure๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Btw Sushi/Manav is very hot with his glossy chest n jeans hanging at the back. His smile is just priceless n i can understand why every girl is going gaga over him๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ab khush?๐Ÿ˜†

gaurimisha thumbnail
arre piyu...ArMan will burn the screen if the sequence is shot properly.
sometimes I seriously wonder what a couple!!

did u see the holi promo of chhoti bahu?they showed so less of ArMan๐Ÿ˜’
@ OSJ haan very khush ๐Ÿ˜† even yr Jacky looks okie dokie , not upto mannu's standards but still chalta hain ๐Ÿ˜›

@GM, yea the promo looks promising tho' they'll perform on a holi number ..... which one that could be ๐Ÿค”