Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: karsri

Vote for Manav. His brain is working now. I guess all the credit goes to archana. When archana went away from he lost his happiness, his brain,.... became a brainless robot, working on savita's instructions. now archana is back so does his life, brain,....... He has done smart thing bringing his father to release his mother. This new/changed manav is tired of savita's tamasa's but  what to do
he still cares for his mother very much and he is wonderful human being.

Agree with u Karsri. His brain is working now. Earlier he was like a living corpse n was machanical/robot like in all his actions. He was like a puppet doing everything just 4 others' sake or just 4 the sake of duties. 4 once he is trying 2 b himself n trying 2 have a say on his life n 2 take the right decisions, he is being called selfish n a bad son!!. Very sad.
This man has suffered a lot due 2 his own stupidities n due 2 others' faults but has never let go of his responsibilities.
Manav is a good human being n has no malice, manipulations or guilt grips towards ppl. He has witnessed a lot of his mother's "kartoot", has even succumbed 2 them many times (n this the consequences he is facing now) n has now decided 2 put his foot down n say enuf is enuf n he is being called all kinds of names
Who says that Biwi n pyaar r the only important things in life? If that was the case with Manav we wud be seeing ArMan having fun day in day out. Instead we r seeing a man torn between his mom n wife n at a lost, very miserable that despite his efforts, his mom is still being stubborn. There has never been an ounce of doubt in my mind about Manav not caring 4 his mom. He loves her n wants 2 live with her😊
I'm happy he chose his father 2 go 2 the police station 2 release Savita. No emotional atyacchar n drama n no guilt grips.
Happy that Damo is not telling her either. Of course she'll think the joru ka gullam has listened 2 his choudail wifeπŸ˜† However i'm sad 4 that poor baby Sacchu (wat a cutie pie he is) 😭Thank God he doesn't understand a thing of the nonsense she talks

I also liked police authority. I felt like he made savita realise her mistake by saying you yourself refused your son.   She was so sure manav would come. now she thinks she might be at fault for
manav not showing up. She might come to know that manav was there which might be good or might be bad....

I'm telling u Manav has understood his mom very well now. He has grown up n has learnt from his past mistakes. He'll straighten her 4 sure. ArMan wud move 2 the Ds(i'm personally not thrilled), Savita will taunt Archana but Shakkar gal will feed her shakkar day in day out n at the end Savita will say "Archana meri bahu tussi mahaan ho!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi teacher..whats up...😊..did you like my display pic..πŸ˜†
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Hello dear Usha😊
Oh i like it!! It's time i change mine too!!πŸ˜›

archanamanav thumbnail
hey you put a sad face of anki..πŸ€“..teacher..
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
archanamanav thumbnail
savita has herself to blame if she is miserable right now..her problems can be solved the minute she decides to stop it..why blame manav for it..πŸ˜•
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very happy to see Manav winning so well..
I hope he gets even more SOTD titles in the coming shows .

Smrth , that was a lovely post , as always so well written ..
I agree with you that Manav  is trying very hard to give his wife the dignity she deserves .He could not do it the first time he married her.....this time he is not letting that happen ..
I  really liked the way he  is always there for his mother ( he was the one who rescued her and called the doctor when she had fainted , he was the one who got her out of jail ) but at the same time he is being strict with her on a mtter ofPrinciple .After all Archana too is a Deshmukh bahu and his wife ...Insulting Archana  should not be allowed .
I ma hopeful that  this time they will not show the same ghisa pita track of Archu taking abuse and Savita cursing her all the time ..

Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

savita has herself to blame if she is miserable right now..her problems can be solved the minute she decides to stop it..why blame manav for it..πŸ˜•

Hi Usha ....love the Avi ..
I know you gave me instructions but even then I could not figure it out ...I don't even know how to save pictures ..I am useless....

You are right ... like it is with all of us , it is in Savita's hands also to reach out for her happiness.....her son and stop being difficult .
I think she will do that this coming week .She looked really worried that Manav did not come for her in the jail ....
I hated  Manav and Archana too when they used to work so hard on being unhappy .... now they wan tto be happy so I am loving them ...same goes for others , same goes for savita too ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsri

[
Show is doing good because viewers like what they are seeing. 

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Karsri I agree that people are happy what they are seeing.I think the show is doing so well ( it's best ever ) because people were fed up of th tears and the sacrifices ..They wanted to see the hero act like a hero and sort out his family and not mess it up ...
It was  so stupid what they were showing before , thank God the creative team has changed ..
The pervious one called Shrabani das Gupta ...her name is not  there  anymore ..She was the one who was behind the mahaan Arman image and the divorce and that stupid Rishta concept ....
tasneem Mehta ( the new creative head ) always wanted Manav and Archana  to look and behave like normal people would and that they  stay together ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

hey you put a sad face of anki..πŸ€“..teacher..

My Archu is sad coz her Mannu is getting bashed n is miserable
Edit: I've changed it 4 ur sakeπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago