Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --DivyaCutie--

I feel tht the guy in tht bigg black car whch stoppd ven madhuri faintd is shibuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•

That is just a totally weird assumption ..You just thougt of all the characters and picked up one name ...🀣

maybe it is jaywant .....πŸ€“
Tanyaz thumbnail
Ok, who is voting for rasika ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

my vote goes to Manav for trying to save his foolish mother(sorry i didnt wanted to say savita such things but she is extremely foolish person i've seen through)

she thinks she owns the world and speak wid anyone in anyway..now she got to taste it but it was such a boring epi..JDJ over i guess cvs are taking rest now as no more tension

ArMan's romance again missing :((

Savita tasted her own bitter syrup 2day Gene. I dont think Manav will ever succumb 2 her emotional blackmailing. I think her ego is gonna get crush soon. Now u understand why i said our dear savita Aai thinks she is the belly button of the world n watever happens 2 her is unique n nobody bared as much as she did
Boring epi without beautiful Archu😭
No omance i guess 4 some days. Manav wont b in the mood unless he is on the roof n Archu comes 2 dry her hair or 2 dry clothesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
c'mon Tanya Rassi can have admirers too πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Ok, who is voting for rasika ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Di Jaanu knows that..

Today I thought that STOD will be between Manav and Savita Aai as many will feel bad for her and might vote but yahan tho Manav is fighting for STOD with Rasika Aai 🀣
Tanyaz thumbnail

I think today savita for the first time got really scared of loosing Manav . I mean she doesn't know that he is behing her getting out ..She thinks he has just given up on her and she is now scared .That woman has nothing if she doesn't have manav ...

I was thinking that savita will have her way but maybe after today's show , savita will try and think rationaly and maybe she weill send damodar to bring manav home ...of course Archana too will come along and manav will tell her to start taking care of the house and his mother ...I think Manav wil keep a strict hand on her until she gets cured completely ...
I agree , it was Manav who spoiled her , only he can correct it and make their relationship happy and healthy again ...without anyone using anyone and just being there as happy family with respect for every member of the house ...

We all were thinking that Archu will be  the one who sorts it all out ....maybe we are mistaken...I think manav is going to clean up the mess this time ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

[

Today I thought that STOD will be between Manav and Savita Aai as many will feel bad for her and might vote but yahan tho Manav is fighting for STOD with Rasika Aai 🀣

I swear , this thread is really weird ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anything is possible yaar ....😲
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Should I watch the show todayπŸ€” seems πŸ₯±

@ piya I read that you are seeing Archu these days even if she is not thereπŸ˜†  Sushant ka bhoot itna sawar ho gaya ki Archu/Anki to dekh rahi ho har tarafπŸ˜†
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely di and i really wish she wont repeat the same next time and control herself..

even Manav was not dere much in today;s epi just for 1st and  last scne dats it..episodes are really boring without dem but i guess dey shooted dese while sushita were busy wid JDJ finale..and dat SBB seg where Archu was wearing Red saree was i guess for next epi but even madhuri was dere wid ArMan so i assume dey'll get to know abt her pregnancy
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

but even madhuri was dere wid ArMan so i assume dey'll get to know abt her pregnancy

D'ohMadhuri is a good woman , bu t she is so boring yaar ...πŸ₯±