Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Was It..........???? (Page 4)

Poll Question: How Did U Find the Song sequence???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [37.78%]
2 [4.44%]
26 [57.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Yar Febi and Feefi....I m also  really Really disappointed....We completed 100 pages on that small promo and wat did we got to see ....Rubbish......I mean I didnt want it be hot and sizzling but they shud have used a some specific location,nice costumes.....Oh God I waked up soo earlier to watch it and I was soo Much Disappointed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Feeficrysind-SalShah4eva-

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Yar Febi and Feefi....I m also  really Really disappointed....We completed 100 pages on that small promo and wat did we got to see ....Rubbish......I mean I didnt want it be hot and sizzling but they shud have used a some specific location,nice costumes.....Oh God I waked up soo earlier to watch it and I was soo Much Disappointed

that was early for you?  doesn't sgp air around like 10 there? 

actually i was okay with their location and costumes because abh hr roz itna tiar shiar to nahin na hota bnda.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

actually i was okay with their location and costumes because abh hr roz itna tiar shiar to nahin na hota bnda.. LOL

CVs r just as much unpredictable as Indian Cricket team..... So Chill and Enjoy the ride....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Nahi Feefi it was like 7 for us here when its 8 30 in India becozz it doesnt get upload earlier .....I was so tired Last nite but I still waked up to watch itAngry......And about the constume I meant was Acc to Promo it was so nice and all but in real it wasDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviFeefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
yeah compared to promo, it was nothing... but i would have hated if they were NOT in their own rooms (unless they were on their honeymoon but that's not the case now)Big smile

Edited by Feefi - 11 March 2011 at 5:19pm
1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
for me the episode was......Big smilefantabulous,Starawsome, mind blowing,superb,beautiful
.....................so...............i voted.........for yes..Big smile.................
........................oh.......................sorry .Confused................ Darling..LOL.................RUBAL,............u know...............Big smile i love sushaan....
................from..............ma heart..Heart...................the...........beautiful ...........sight.Cool........to watch sushaanDay DreamingStar......................................................
................................aarey..Wink........................tum ne..............niche.............mera.Embarrassed............signatur..................
..........dekha......................nahi?ShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by 1tarun - 11 March 2011 at 8:54pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index