Poll Question :

How Did U Find the Song sequence???

Poll Choice
Yes.It was Sizzling
No.Its a big time letdown
Not too good but also Not too bad
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Today they showed the song sequence,promo of which was On air from some time.......So How did u find song sequence????......For me I think it was Not Too Good but it wasnt either Too Bad

Plzzzzz Guyyzzz Do share views.......πŸ˜ƒ
same as u....and thank god it was like that...if it was sizzling or something....no one can watch it with family...actually this itself was embarassing....bt this is good enuf for SGP...if they would have gone more...it would not look like SGP...for me...
They didnt do a PROPER job, they should have shown all the way, so a let down for me.
Originally posted by venture

They didnt do a PROPER job, they should have shown all the way, so a let down for me.

sheema ji should or should'nt....................or you are being sarcastic hereπŸ˜•............here i am suffering from suhana syndrome
πŸ˜†
It could hv been better if you got to see wht we normally view with other shows...bt still it ws OK....the hitch was tht the camera work was poor....
the promo was so much cuter
Originally posted by 111192

sheema ji should or should'nt....................or you are being sarcastic hereπŸ˜•............here i am suffering from suhana syndrome
πŸ˜†

i understood renu....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by venture

Ya Di Me too find it A let  down........I didnt Vote for Second option becozzz I was posting the poll so I dint wanna be on the Gun point so voted for third option πŸ˜†
maybe next time they will do PROPER...abhi jaldi thi naa🀣
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i understood renu....πŸ˜†

i also understood ...............after reading sheema ji's comment in another threadπŸ˜†.......................suhana syndrome ke badal chaat gaye mujhseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†