OH i am begging the same thing !

watching them is like torture !
plzzzz no more k-s-s 
plz cvs
Edited by kiran255 - 13 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
spot on sherya........ soooooo annoying....as soon as a  scene between  Dutta and Nakku  emerges.....by now we can bet our lives it won't be past  3or 4mins ........and it will be crashed into by the three witches of Macbeth........... "  when shall we three meet again .....when the two loves Dutta and Nakku have a treat!! 
actually correction 2 witches kal, sem, and the 3rd one is a warlock! sud.......
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you that we need a break from Kala and Suds desperately. Too much footage and screen space wasted, a nice twist would be for Baaji to break away from PN somehow and reach DN...come on if they can show a weak Seema telling Kala where D is, why cant Baaji extract that info from them? Baaji being with Dutta will also elevate the planning phase where he attacks Kala and Suds...I want more footage for Baaji, cause his chemistry with Dutta in his action scenes is downright awesome to watch. He also plays cupid to Tasha and encourages the romance between them....which is also something I wanna see in the show.
I almost like seeing Mahadev and co, cause its much needed change from PN and Kala's machinations which are getting repetitive now for me.
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ditto!!!

they showed seema n kala in between TaSha scene it was so grrrrr😡
"please allow us to miss them" ....

enough of seema's whining and suds stupid laugh n smile and kala sounded like a fool today... I just want to see dutta (Hawt dutta) fighting ranga and chazzy ki unhe apni nani ke saath poorvajo ki bhi yaad aajaye 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am bummed about Seema's place strengthening in the track...trying to ignore it but the triangle is setting in firmly for the following little period, which means more and more of Seema sadly. Agree on Kala/Suds taking a backseat, as there's not much for them to do now except wait, and the other end of the track needs development much more desperately to move things along and tie some ends up. Would like to see next week split between Dutta fighting with Chaskar/Ranga and the trek for the flower...the first will definitely happen, keeping my fingers crossed for the second.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agreed. though i never see seema scenes. her character sickens me. but i just want DSP with his eyesight back on our screens thats all
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

I am bummed about Seema's place strengthening in the track...trying to ignore it but the triangle is setting in firmly for the following little period, which means more and more of Seema sadly. Agree on Kala/Suds taking a backseat, as there's not much for them to do now except wait, and the other end of the track needs development much more desperately to move things along and tie some ends up. Would like to see next week split between Dutta fighting with Chaskar/Ranga and the trek for the flower...the first will definitely happen, keeping my fingers crossed for the second.

Dutta will go to Ranga for sure.

Ranga's mind is prolly watering for the reward. He may not try to kill Dutta.  After settling the scores, he will hand over Dutta to Chaskar, Suds and Kala.

That is where I think Tanaji's and Mahadev's troops will come to Dutta's rescue, goaded by Naku and Sundari.

Even Baaji probably will get brains to come out of the warmth of PN and go to help Dutta with handful of his old faithfuls. It will be interesting to see if Kala also takes her Simhasan chair to watch the final Mahabharata in the Kurukshetra, which in my view will end by March 31st this year.

I
have tried my level best not to be negative about any aspect of the show and offend the mighties and DT. Hehe..😉
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel we are not going to get any respite from seema in near future i think kala will be defeated initially so she will leave pn i donot think naku will let dutta do any harm to her but she will plant seema in pn who will create problems between dn and we will have to tolerate her but i hope i am proved wrong  and dutta is able to see through her and throws her out
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I hope with Seema's purpose served for now and Kala deciding to lure Dutta back to PN I hope atleast next week the focus is in Dutta vs Ranga and Chaskar. No unneccesary Kala/Suds/Seema scenes please!😳I beg of you CVs! Give us a break for them so that we are allowed to miss them!

These three should be sent for a very long vacation. Kala has already done a lot only prayaschit- Seema style, is left for her, Seema has not left any scope for her future, Suds is on the same path, even if he turns +ve, no one will believe him.