i was thinking that i wanted arjun in danger
like from a montht hat i wanted arjun in danger.. arohii caringg.. worriedd
andd today mikhael andd chte dadaji planned to get him in danger
butt arohi will go wtih him as well??Embarrassed
gosh i really hope they show this and not skip itt
i want them otgether all aloneeeeeeeeeeee
and danger .. caring caringgg

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

k_sally.86arshraviindianamericanmuneezadeadly-kissThugAngelchandarani1peachpiechanni_startanu111asknra-Zeenat-mIsHeZ.xSiddhi_garima22

brightlina Senior Member
brightlina
brightlina

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
that will be gr88888888888

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garima22

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

mikeal and sasu ma are such low lifes'.. i hate how they're always scheming to rid of arjun..wether its out of their house or even taking his life :S

am glad our detective arohi heard all this.. it was sweet hwo concerned she was after arjun..amybe if he gets hurt and arohi tends to him as she did when arjun got shot earlier will bring them closer??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

k_sally.86chandarani1-Zeenat-garima22wida

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Maybe they can get lost in the Jungle AGAIN .... and phir se Arohi has to care for him.... ya phir Arjun saves her once again and gets hurts or something.... Chalo agar Jungle repetitive hota hai then maybe they can be at arjun's old cottage ALONE.... and someone tries to attack Arjun or something...

I was soooo happy to hear how Arohi finds out that Arjun will be in Danger.... I love how she's doing all this for him...

Also.... I love LovedeepBua.... I'm so glad she could see Arjun's niceness and love... and also she's had the guts to speak up.... Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhchandarani1aparna4karanika-Zeenat-garima22wida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

mikeal and sasu ma are such low lifes'.. i hate how they're always scheming to rid of arjun..wether its out of their house or even taking his life :S

am glad our detective arohi heard all this.. it was sweet hwo concerned she was after arjun..amybe if he gets hurt and arohi tends to him as she did when arjun got shot earlier will bring them closer??
heheh liek arohi said DOWNN MARKEETTLOL
yeah mee too butt i think i loved them for the ideaLOL.. it will get arjuhi closerrr
and hmm arohi goign with arjunn
soo far from everyonee.. all aloneeEmbarrassed.. kiya pata kiya hoga??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armulover

Maybe they can get lost in the Jungle AGAIN .... and phir se Arohi has to care for him.... ya phir Arjun saves her once again and gets hurts or something.... Chalo agar Jungle repetitive hota hai then maybe they can be at arjun's old cottage ALONE.... and someone tries to attack Arjun or something...

I was soooo happy to hear how Arohi finds out that Arjun will be in Danger.... I love how she's doing all this for him...

Also.... I love LovedeepBua.... I'm so glad she could see Arjun's niceness and love... and also she's had the guts to speak up.... Tongue
yepp get losttEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yeah i really expecting a scene liek jungle walaa
concern lovee caringg...
andd yepp finally confessionn
i want them to confess somewhere where they alone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k_sally.86armulover-Zeenat-

chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
u know i was expecting something similar like that . they need to see eachother in danger only then they will shed their guards and reveal their true feelings! they'll remember the time when both tried to save the most precious thing to them!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armulover-Zeenat-wida

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

Originally posted by armulover

yepp get losttEmbarrassed
yeah i really expecting a scene liek jungle walaa
concern lovee caringg...
andd yepp finally confessionn
i want them to confess somewhere where they alone

Yuppp.... no way do I want to see confession anywhere near the Singhania house.... heheh....go away somewhere.... maybe Sirhali..... for some odd reason they go there bcs Sasu maa might make Arjun go for some work.... hehehe.... and then they can stay up all night to see the Sunrise.... and confess watching the sunrise.... "Arohi mein apni life ka har sunrise aur sunset sirf tumhare saath dekhna chahta hoon" aiii haiiii..... kya maza ayega na toh phir? hehehe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-wida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index