Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Pre-Cap 11th March 2011 (Page 3)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thanx fr the precap, Srushti.........
2day we saw Dutta smiling, mischievious, flirting with nakku....... also angry Dutta......
On Monday we will hav Dutta in action.........looking frwrd eagerlyyyy......
Hey, I like ur name...Srushti........ beautiful name....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hey srushti Hug
Thanx alot for the amazing precap Hug Can't wait to see in D in action Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie--Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Girls...really sorry for this late reply...and am really sorry am not replying every one individually....was updating so could not reply  Embarrassed...
@ Rama...thanks yaara...and am eagerly waiting for next week....*jumping up and down with glee'LOL
@ Ksh...I feel that the blind Dutta fighting the Chaskar would be awesome to watch,....Chaskar won't even know what hit himLOL
@ Huma...ya...I know and we both love Blind Dutta fight naEmbarrassed....it would be so aweeeeesomeBig smile
@ Pooji...Dutta ki koi training waste kabhie gai hai kya...sirf woh SR ke pehle wala Kishore ka bhashan waste chala gaya....koi kaam nahi aaya abhi takLOL oyee..tu mujhe thank you bol rahi haiOuch
@ Sidra..damn right...Chaskar ka to bhadtha ban jayega and Dutta doesnot need eyes to thrash ChaskarWink
@rpmenon....I am sure Blind Dutta would be very much realistic to watch tooBig smile
@shallyman...thanks yaara..yup *dhishum dhishum* week aheadWink
@ Nainuuuuu...thanks babyBig smile
@LTL fan...good question.. even I would have felt good had Chaskar killed Seema...now I feel that Kala would do the honours...after all Seema's purpose is served...LOL
@Zuby...you were so right...gajar ka halwa saved me...warna my lappy would not have survived to see this morningLOL..dhansu week ahead yaaraBig smile
@Azy...ohhh your net went kaputOuch..it can be horrible i know....me too dont care as long as the sher is on screen whether he is blind or notLOL..btw waiting for you to edit your reserved spot on WULOL
@Mayadika...thanks yaaraBig smile
@Harshita....yup ...they would be frightened out of their wits end as to what will happen to them when D will be able to seeLOL...and am not worried about Dutta's reaction to Seema..just can't tolerate her anymoreAngry
@ Lekz..ya the DON is back and howStar...editing dont know...may be they were experimenting with showing scenes like we were zapping between PN and jungle...Seema never had any marbles and has lot what little chances of redemption she hadAngry
@Kiran...Ranga tu ho gaya nangaROFL..too good KiranClap
@Usha...thanks yaara..you like my nameEmbarrassed..thanks yaara......Dutta was in full on mode today...loved the different shades todayEmbarrassed...and sorry yaara...last time also could not reply to your commentEmbarrassed..but thanksBig smile
@Suhana.....meri morning tea...thanks yaara...me too waiting for D unleashedEmbarrassed

Sorry again girls....but have triedto reply in one post....otherwise the precap thread would be too longLOL....and again sorry for not replying yesterdayEmbarrassed
So in short we all are waiting for Dutta unleashed from Monday...Full on Dutta....and full on Tasha....Chaskar tu to gaya...and Kala Suds wont even know what will hit themWink
Hope you have a blasting weekendBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255-Carrie-ushankitvc

Go to top