Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

new abhay siddharth interview : Straight talk with (Page 5)

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

Straight talk with Abhay-Siddharth

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Abhay (Vivian D'sena) and Siddharth (Siddhant Karnick) from Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on STAR One are the new hot vampire siblings in telly land. They speak to us about their rivalry, future plans, and much more.

Previous Pic
Siddharth-Abhay
Next Pic

STARONE.IN
SHOWING 1 OF 8 IMAGES

How does it feel belonging to the most famous vampire family?

Abhay- Being a member of the Raichand family, I feel dead yet alive.

Siddharth- It feels good to belong to such a well-known vampire family. However, I am the black sheep of the family, and always putting my family members in trouble.

SHOWING 2 OF 8 IMAGES

How does it feel that your brother has turned against you?

Abhay- Of course, it hurts to see that he has turned against me, but the reason behind his hatred will be revealed to everyone soon. Protecting Piya from Siddharth is my duty, and I will continue to do it.

Siddharth- My brother never used to lie to me and used to love me wholeheartedly, but due to Piya, he has turned against me. I have a plan to deal with both of them. Wait and watch for it!

Awweeeeeee I am waiting for that moment since long...

What is the one icky thing about your makeup?

Abhay- My fangs can be uncomfortable at times, but I am now used to them. I love donning my vampire look.

Siddharth- The uncomfortable part is the blood, which is very difficult to get out of the fingers. When blood is applied around my mouth, I have to struggle to remove it later. The bigger problem is that if I have to behave normally in the next scene, lots of makeup is needed to cover the blood around the mouth and it still tends to show, which gets distracting for my co-stars in that scene.

The most memorable or enjoyable scene playing a vampire was'

Abhay- There are so many memorable scenes, but there a particular funny incident that I recall. We were shooting the promo that revealed that I was a vampire. I had to lift my head up and roar for that promo. The team had prepared a jaw piece that fit me perfectly. However, during the shot, when I began to roar, half way through, some teeth fell off and everyone on the sets burst out laughing. It was very tough to compose myself later for that shot.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Lol. Abhay chewing kaam nahi aaya

Siddharth- My most enjoyable scenes have always been with my dad, Chand. There is a lot of intensity and power play happening between us, which is very enjoyable. Besides that, every scene with Vahbbiz is so much fun; I just crack up.

What is the best part of being a vampire?

Abhay- The best part of being a vampire is that you can read minds and run at an awesome pace.

Siddharth- The best part of being a vampire is that they never put on weight.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I love ur answers Sid...U are really humourous

If you could have one of your on-screen powers in real life, which one would you choose and why?

Abhay- I would choose the running power that Abhay has, because I love playing football. In school and college, I was known for my speed on the field. Having a speed like Abhay will really help me improve my game.

Siddharth- I would choose the aspect of not putting on weight and maintaining a fantastic body all my life.

SHOWING 7 OF 8 IMAGES

Who is your favourite vampire?

Abhay- Abhay Raichand is my favourite vampire, because I love my character. I also love my dad Chand (Naved Aslam), because he plays his part so perfectly.

Siddharth- My favourite vampire is Leslie Nielson, who has done a spoof on vampires.

SHOWING 8 OF 8 IMAGES

Any tips/advice for fellow vampires?

Abhay- I have a message for my family members- Dad, please have faith in me. Mom, you are fantastic. Siddharth, I warn you to stay away from Piya.

Siddharth- My advice to male fellow vampires would be to stay away from me. As for girls, please come to me, especially during lunch time.

ROFLROFL fultoo casanova...But still I love you....I don't want to become ur lunch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-

luv07prida IF-Rockerz
luv07prida
luv07prida

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
lolz nice ans frm both of thm n sid definitely has a gud sense of humourLOL
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
omgg..the last segment of sid's interview !! ROFL
Thnx 4 sharing..
angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
liking both bros very much....
EagleEye- IF-Sizzlerz
EagleEye-
EagleEye-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
thats totally different interview.........................i enjoyed
.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome..Thumbs Up
Thanks for sharing..
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Lovely interview

Both are hilarious in their answers specially Sid. I liked his answers so much. And the incident which Abhay told made me laugh uncontrollably.
  ROFL ROFL ROFL

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index