Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

new abhay siddharth interview : Straight talk with

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Straight talk with Abhay-Siddharth

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Abhay (Vivian D'sena) and Siddharth (Siddhant Karnick) from Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on STAR One are the new hot vampire siblings in telly land. They speak to us about their rivalry, future plans, and much more.

Previous Pic
Siddharth-Abhay
Next Pic

STARONE.IN
SHOWING 1 OF 8 IMAGES

How does it feel belonging to the most famous vampire family?

Abhay- Being a member of the Raichand family, I feel dead yet alive.

Siddharth- It feels good to belong to such a well-known vampire family. However, I am the black sheep of the family, and always putting my family members in trouble.

SHOWING 2 OF 8 IMAGES

How does it feel that your brother has turned against you?

Abhay- Of course, it hurts to see that he has turned against me, but the reason behind his hatred will be revealed to everyone soon. Protecting Piya from Siddharth is my duty, and I will continue to do it.

Siddharth- My brother never used to lie to me and used to love me wholeheartedly, but due to Piya, he has turned against me. I have a plan to deal with both of them. Wait and watch for it!

What is the one icky thing about your makeup?

Abhay- My fangs can be uncomfortable at times, but I am now used to them. I love donning my vampire look.

Siddharth- The uncomfortable part is the blood, which is very difficult to get out of the fingers. When blood is applied around my mouth, I have to struggle to remove it later. The bigger problem is that if I have to behave normally in the next scene, lots of makeup is needed to cover the blood around the mouth and it still tends to show, which gets distracting for my co-stars in that scene.

The most memorable or enjoyable scene playing a vampire was…

Abhay- There are so many memorable scenes, but there a particular funny incident that I recall. We were shooting the promo that revealed that I was a vampire. I had to lift my head up and roar for that promo. The team had prepared a jaw piece that fit me perfectly. However, during the shot, when I began to roar, half way through, some teeth fell off and everyone on the sets burst out laughing. It was very tough to compose myself later for that shot.

Siddharth- My most enjoyable scenes have always been with my dad, Chand. There is a lot of intensity and power play happening between us, which is very enjoyable. Besides that, every scene with Vahbbiz is so much fun; I just crack up.

What is the best part of being a vampire?

Abhay- The best part of being a vampire is that you can read minds and run at an awesome pace.

Siddharth- The best part of being a vampire is that they never put on weight.

If you could have one of your on-screen powers in real life, which one would you choose and why?

Abhay- I would choose the running power that Abhay has, because I love playing football. In school and college, I was known for my speed on the field. Having a speed like Abhay will really help me improve my game.

Siddharth- I would choose the aspect of not putting on weight and maintaining a fantastic body all my life.

SHOWING 7 OF 8 IMAGES

Who is your favourite vampire?

Abhay- Abhay Raichand is my favourite vampire, because I love my character. I also love my dad Chand (Naved Aslam), because he plays his part so perfectly.

Siddharth- My favourite vampire is Leslie Nielson, who has done a spoof on vampires.

SHOWING 8 OF 8 IMAGES

Any tips/advice for fellow vampires?

Abhay- I have a message for my family members- Dad, please have faith in me. Mom, you are fantastic. Siddharth, I warn you to stay away from Piya.

Siddharth- My advice to male fellow vampires would be to stay away from me. As for girls, please come to me, especially during lunch time.

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirjass6t930Aminah007gitika.jmitumicutemugsmile843juhi_ansarimahalaxmikAnuNMaheen210latifa_28mohit_rockstar.Mehak.Sapphire_238Untitled001daddysgirl786riatagoreBilliCat.luvkasu--Pooja--reepicheep-monica-smithasrkAnamikaSJainangel_KSGasena--sumana13--Ritzieheena_mehtaroseflower_07KyunkiImafanBarbie3143Yukti_Ratzholickaushiki9kasuuuu-Kruti.S-purvimehsaher_90Aisha.AmeresMahak SinhaSimi1711-SMay31-TOTAL-ROMANTICchahat4unyctophiliaintruderfast.Nabi.Coeur2PsychoFMSremosalsapyar-ishkTheBlackJaguarmatwamango

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I love them..thanks 4 the int..it was so awesum..
tanda Senior Member
tanda
tanda

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
wow!..fantastic...and sid asking girls to come to him in lunch tym is soo funny!..:D lyk u guyz!..keep rocking..d chem btween both of u is soo well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumi

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
haha!! sid cracks me up!!
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL Loooooooove Abhay Day Dreaming and Sid's interviews 

Edited by PKYEK-Abhiya - 11 March 2011 at 8:57am
luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
ROFL Last answer of sid just cracked me up! he has an amazing sense of humor..!! very witty!!
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
And thanks for sharing Big smile
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
wow this was such a funny interviewSmile]

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index