Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Best thing abt the epi was.... (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

AMetz were sizzling in the short scenes.......ViSu were so beautiful together....just perfectly made for each other....

but it was so far away...i wanted a closer shot....

and SidChi scenes stole the whole show....

AMetz-SidChi stole the whole show tdy.....

and what can i say...misha was looking gorgeous in a saree.....priya looks so divine in a saree...i have never seen a wear a saree before not even in KGGK where she played additi.....Shanker-Misha compliment each other so beautifully as husband-wife...can't wait to watch their scenes in future

MAGES..yuo also are becoming like MyArchangel..and ME..writing & drooling about same points Awww..I am so loving this GANG ..!!LOL seriously I was so feeling WHY they dint have a close up shot for that yaar..GOD they looked MAGICALEmbarrassed..as ever..!! ..and yes..I have stated the same point in one more postthat I am kind of loving Shankar & Misha's chemistry..they look good together specially yesterday she was looking so adorable na..MISHA..!!Embarrassed

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
ametz and sidchi , both werwe awesome in their scenes , nice episode
SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
it was rocking episode...........ametz awwwww they were too cute........................

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

it was a good episode

although i m unable 2 understnad abhays behaviour

but i lovd sids scenes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index