Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/3 - Epi. 98] (Page 34)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
loved the  scene where arjun  watches aro on tv,  super super liked it. 

episode was good too,   only felt it was directed in a hurry at places sply in the scene where she holds his neck,  it was intense but I cld not feel it.   loved bua again hurraayyy finally someone told arohi to think abt it hard.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

loved the  scene where arjun  watches aro on tv,  super super liked it. 

episode was good too,   only felt it was directed in a hurry at places sply in the scene where she holds his neck,  it was intense but I cld not feel it.   loved bua again hurraayyy finally someone told arohi to think abt it hard.

Agreed!! That scene had a lot of potential! They shouldn't have shown an interruption so soon. I was disappointed. There was no impact. Before I could realised, the scene ended. And the bedroom scene was the scene of the day. Arohi thinking Arjun ain't looking at her when he was. And honestly, it was adorable that Arjun was eating popcorn seeing Arohi's snaps! Day Dreaming

I even liked the last scene a lot, specially when Arjun says 'Tumhari zindagi mere haath mein nahi hogi' and Arohi replies 'Toh kiske haath mein hogi?' Clap Clap Clap 
This girl knows exactly what she's talking about and what she's getting herself into. Poor Arjun! When Arohi said that it'll either be her or KSA and Rajveer ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@neethi - last scene was really good,  when arohi questions him like that  he wants to say a lot of things but stops since  he  doesnt  want her to know .  arohi blackmailing him abt ksa and rajveer was classic ROFL  and also arjun's  'main  bhi  ek  gunda hoon.....'  ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IF.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
That was so weird! 
"Tum unn gundon se milne akele nahi jaoge!'
'Main bhi ek gunda hoon' Stern Smile ROFL ROFL
It sounded so weird! Arjun is nothing like a Gunda Embarrassed
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ROFL  arohi  ke  sath  rehke  uski  gunda giri   ka intensity kam ho gaya .    even now when he wants to show his gundagiri she is going with him  LOL   his mission will become chaupat for sure.  

neethi  btw loved  ur  take  from yday,   KSA ki character ka vat lag gaya sach mein.  

aksh4IF.Jane..

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
guys next thread is open

Link to the next thread:
Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]

kavyasam.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

ROFL  arohi  ke  sath  rehke  uski  gunda giri   ka intensity kam ho gaya .    even now when he wants to show his gundagiri she is going with him  LOL   his mission will become chaupat for sure.  

neethi  btw loved  ur  take  from yday,   KSA ki character ka vat lag gaya sach mein.  

IKR? Arohi usse bhi badi gundi hai ROFL ROFL ROFL
Ya, you read the new article? Only Arohi can think of such a plan to save Arjun Tongue

Aww!! Thank you! IKR? I wanted KSA to support them. After all that's happened, how can he question Arjun when his niceness is so evident? Arrgh! Ermm

kavyasamaksh4IF

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
oye all my bakbak machines...leave this place and go on the next thread, it's very sunna LOL

kavyasam.Jane..

Go to top