Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/3 - Epi. 98] (Page 33)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
kyu Arjun kyu.... Kuch toh bolo Kabhi toh bolo...

we have the ame request... such a great episode and ended on such a sad note....Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiaksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Rosh!! I loved the epi a lot.. even though it ended on a sad note.. kaal we r gonna see the engagement happening for sure.. which would be arjun's way of replying to arohi's question!! hope she would understand his gesture.. to a direct answer to her q!! and that he's a person of few words and lot of action!!

btw.. super loved the epi & arohi again!! epi belongs to her & bua!! she's someone who can't keep her feelings to herself for long.. which we just saw!! yay!! she's hell bent on knowing what's in arjun's heart!! lovely!! I'm not at all sad after watching today's epi.. someone had to take this initiative and arohi took it.. gr88 going by CV's!! much needed epi, conve btw arjuhi & arohi questioning her feelings.. good!!
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Rosh!! I loved the epi a lot.. even though it ended on a sad note.. kaal we r gonna see the engagement happening for sure.. which would be arjun's way of replying to arohi's question!! hope she would understand his gesture.. to a direct answer to her q!! and that he's a person of few words and lot of action!!

btw.. super loved the epi & arohi again!! epi belongs to her & bua!! she's someone who can't keep her feelings to herself for long.. which we just saw!! yay!! she's hell bent on knowing what's in arjun's heart!! lovely!! I'm not at all sad after watching today's epi.. someone had to take this initiative and arohi took it.. gr88 going by CV's!! much needed epi, conve btw arjuhi & arohi questioning her feelings.. good!!

am feeling very lazy today.. very arjun-ish actually so..

ditto!!

gonna go catch up on that sleep.. be back with my take.. rosh darling.. spam away!!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

am feeling very lazy today.. very arjun-ish actually so..

ditto!!

gonna go catch up on that sleep.. be back with my take.. rosh darling.. spam away!!

ditto.. me gonna go too.. have to go to the mall with my family.. so, will catch u guys ltr!!! bye 4 now Rosh.. talk to u ltr..
roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
kuki i loved the epi too.....

but Arjun kab tak chup rahoge... Arohi's becheni is killing me actuallyROFL feel so bad for her... but tomorrow sagai.... Clap can't wait.... man of action toh Arjun hai hi.. but slow motion mein kyu hai yaar?? khabhi toh up to speed kia kar... i meant up to speed with Arohi....LOL

-anzaeram-aksh4IF

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
both of you are going... who will i spam with.... chalo aaj take likthi hoon...Wink
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
loved the  scene where arjun  watches aro on tv,  super super liked it. 

episode was good too,   only felt it was directed in a hurry at places sply in the scene where she holds his neck,  it was intense but I cld not feel it.   loved bua again hurraayyy finally someone told arohi to think abt it hard.

aksh4IF.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

loved the  scene where arjun  watches aro on tv,  super super liked it. 

episode was good too,   only felt it was directed in a hurry at places sply in the scene where she holds his neck,  it was intense but I cld not feel it.   loved bua again hurraayyy finally someone told arohi to think abt it hard.

Agreed!! That scene had a lot of potential! They shouldn't have shown an interruption so soon. I was disappointed. There was no impact. Before I could realised, the scene ended. And the bedroom scene was the scene of the day. Arohi thinking Arjun ain't looking at her when he was. And honestly, it was adorable that Arjun was eating popcorn seeing Arohi's snaps! Day Dreaming

I even liked the last scene a lot, specially when Arjun says 'Tumhari zindagi mere haath mein nahi hogi' and Arohi replies 'Toh kiske haath mein hogi?' Clap Clap Clap 
This girl knows exactly what she's talking about and what she's getting herself into. Poor Arjun! When Arohi said that it'll either be her or KSA and Rajveer ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasam

Go to top