Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/3 - Epi. 98] (Page 3)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i loved the epiLOL i guess its not hard to please me...LOL despite the disappointments due to expectations, the unexpected is lovely tooWink

i liked the sweet & simple salsa...but as always i feel sbb & sbs camera angles are better
LOL i love the close ups there...n the end when Arohi lowers her chin & smiles...i was dreaming o wat?!! dont remember seeing that in the actual epiD'oh

RJs bohut rich hote hain kya?Ermm..wedding planner-has done an awesome job..arrangements & other plans were great.. i loved the decorations in Jay's house... the place looked beautiful..unlike Arohi's wedding
Angry LOL Chandigarh's one of the richest family with police officers & the rich business tycoon(chiku) but RJ ki shaadi ke saamne wo fika tha...with a boring setting... yahan pe wedding planner tho usi ghar se aayiLOL

i liked how bua notices Arohi carefully n smiles during salsa..

So MIL lost weightLOL wow!! she looks fit!! Love Love Love Arohi..u guyz know why... i love this old wine in new bottle... Arohi trying to protect her hubby from his selfish family was bound to happen...
aww...so Arohi will also go with Arjun?!Day Dreaming wonder where they are going?!LOL

Ulluwalias need to get hard on their head!!Angry Dead Arohi hasnt come back home yet...which family would go to talk about their daughter's second marriage to a first hand guy even before anything is confirmed?Confused CVs!!Evil Smile
KSA seemed totally out of character to me todayStern Smile He hasnt even spoken to Arohi about Dhondu & is excited to get her married to Him?!D'oh

Dostana track---------->cut! Tongue LOL

Arjuhi looked cool....Day Dreaming

coming to the last scene that made the whole epi beautiful to me again..Heart

Arjun-Andhera
Arohi-Roshni

going to the flashback that was wen Arohi saw light in their path...the dreams she molded in there..she saw a bright & beautiful future to their love story contradicting to which Arjun sees nothing more than darkness...wow!! thanx to the writers for bringing in the depth...so much neededHug

*Edited*
totally forgot about the Dhondu-Archi scene...
it was like they imitated Arjuhi scene..as in this avi 

i expected either Arohi or Arjun to see that since i thought the scene was remade for a reason but?!Confused writers?!!Question & direction was also not good...the new girl wasnt impressive either..n Dhondu also looked awkward...

Edited by shibz - 11 March 2011 at 10:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everarshravi-anzaeram-SHIKHA19channi_starNelz..roshaniDlove_kukiglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Guys please keep that in mind that its the last day for sending in your nominationbs and your siggies/VMs for the contest
Do send them in asap because time is running away LOL
And do participate in contest if you haven't till yet we are dependent on all the feedbacks we get . This all isn't easy for us . I hope we get all the motivation from you guys in form of your feedback to this idea  =)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starNelz..love_kukiroshaniDkavyasamaksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXxshibz

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I'm making a siggie Tehru but gor distracted.. will somehow finish today Wink weise Uk mein aaj ka din khatam hone ke 7 ghante baaki hai....LOL chalega kya??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starNelz..love_kukikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
res..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starNelz..Anjalii...xXx

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
great episode i loved the dance they both looked awsome like always w as eager to see the dance especially after seeing in sbs.

overall the whole episode was very good i did'nt think lovedeep would support arjun and arohi but she did which was great now arjun has 1 support in his sasural.also they idea of arohi going with arjun on his dangerous trip will be great to watch because we all know the kinds of danger arjun works in which means they would realise how much each others life is to both of them and refresh some old memories of the jungle time.but i think arjun wont agree to take arohi with him because even in the hate act he does'nt want to risk ler life although arohi can get very persuasive arjun wont agree.But she can follow him because she wont listen to what he says. and like i thought arohi will cancel others membership once she gets the card she did just that which proves she is as protective for arjun the same way he is about her. wonder when they are going to admit theese facts to each other because they are still putting on the hate act.but true love never hides.

looks like we are going to get to see some old memories refresh and some great romantic and action filling scenes in the upcoming episodes.

i can never get enough of theese two when the episodes ends i get upset then watch the recorded episodes. i am now addicted to kmh that in my mind i start imagining what might happen next.is  anyone else going as crazy as i am or is it me getting mad although kmh and arjuhi can make anyone go crazy.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_Ame_4ever-anzaeram-chandarani1Nelz..channi_starSHIKHA19roshaniDlove_kukizooni.blueglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

ressssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..channi_starAnjalii...xXx

kmhlover4 Newbie
kmhlover4
kmhlover4

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
disss seems funn ! alot fun!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starNelz..kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
done with my take above...

just realized its Friday..Unhappy boring weekends again....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHANelz..roshaniDlove_kukizooni.blueaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Go to top