Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/3 - Epi. 98] (Page 28)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

kuki partner.. one last question coz i am very very sleepy

arjuhi did not tell each other that they know who were behind the masks at the ball.. but they understand that rite? that they know, n each other also know? just noticed a topic n i was scratching my head.. cudnt rem!! bhulakkad mamaji is a virus who stopped by my lappie ROFL

nah!! ur not infected by bhullakad mamaji virus.. it's just we r sleepy!!

to ans ur Q!! yes, both of them know that the other was behind the mask.. during the jungle track!! but arjun doesn't know that arohi knows that he was behind the mask and vice versa!! so, they still think that the other is ignorant towards this fact!! They haven't talked abut it yet.. I have a feeling they would talk abut it soon though!! specially bcoz CV's have been bringing up the masqerade party memories a lot these days..

CryCry  iss baat ke peeche  maine  kitne  sapne dekhe the, abhi tak nahi dikhaya.  kuki hope u r

right and CVs remember to show that fact Embarrassed.   they  conviniently skipped that part till now making

it look like they both know that the other person knows.    they have to show it that  arohi knows  he

is her  'kismat ne chuna hua lifepartner'  and now she completely accepts it.  

@kuki,aksh - loved ur convo abt arjun and arohi.   I like them both but love arjun more . LOL

@kuki -  thx for those words abt my take,  loved ur take and all those emoticons Thumbs Up, dance ke baare mein  shayad  mera bhi same opinion hai.

@all - brilliant takes and retakes . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
hey kavya, rosh

kavya.. me too wishing arohi actualizes her thoughts soon.. shez obviously very much into her hawt kistmat ka chuna husband.. 

rosh kya chal raha hai..wer did u disappear to over the wkend dear?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
yaya  finally   finished reading  all prev pages.   not many pages today so cld manage.  

I thnk 100th epi spl will be sagai of arjuhi,  that will be gr8 .  they din exchange rings before and viewers were tarsofying to see that,  good thnking by CVs. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-love_kukiaksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hey Aksh, Rosh, Kavya Hug good morning!! waiting for another super epi..

Kavya, Thanks a lot for liking my take! & aksh-mine convo abut arjun-arohi.. same here, I'm a but partial abut arjun too Wink

Hopefully, now with the new article out.. I'm much more positive abut the mask party identities being revealed to each other.. let's hope for the best!! CV's have been doing a gr88 job.. I always wanted arohi to protect arjun from a violent situation & vice versa.. gr88 going!!!

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

yaya  finally   finished reading  all prev pages.   not many pages today so cld manage.  

I thnk 100th epi spl will be sagai of arjuhi,  that will be gr8 .  they din exchange rings before and viewers were tarsofying to see that,  good thnking by CVs. 

Amen to that!! I think so too.. btw I was just thinking.. agar sagai bhi dikha di Jay ki wedding seq mein to.. why not their shaadi again.. jay-archi ki shaadi to honi nahin hai.. so, arjuhi hi mandap use karle.. we can see our arjuhi head over heels in love & sahi maino mein hubby-wifey with all their heart!! what say??
btw.. I wanna see mehindi too.. with arohi applying menindi & someone commenting that it's really dark & ur husband loves u a lot.. hayeee!! that would be sone pe suhaga!! LOL

ok.. kuki!! ur dreaming a lott.. come back now!! LOL

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by kavyasam

Amen to that!! I think so too.. btw I was just thinking.. agar sagai bhi dikha di Jay ki wedding seq mein to.. why not their shaadi again.. jay-archi ki shaadi to honi nahin hai.. so, arjuhi hi mandap use karle.. we can see our arjuhi head over heels in love & sahi maino mein hubby-wifey with all their heart!! what say??
btw.. I wanna see mehindi too.. with arohi applying menindi & someone commenting that it's really dark & ur husband loves u a lot.. hayeee!! that would be sone pe suhaga!! LOL

ok.. kuki!! ur dreaming a lott.. come back now!! LOL

arre nahi yaar.. shaadi me baaki log bhi toh mehndi laga te hai... except i dun think karan is gonna be gaga over THAT idea.. LOL still.. kar toh sakte hain.. cant wait for ring exchange.. jiss ring ke piche arjun ne mahabharat ched di thi ek cake ke saath.. ab uss ring ko arohi ke haath mein lagna hi chahiye!!

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
btw Hi kuki, LOL
rosh phir kahin chali gayi..
u know me came at 9:30 EST.. then i realized its only 7:30 in india Silly ek ghante ki neend gavadi kmh ke piche aaj maine!!

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
hey Kuki , Kavya....

@ Aksh... weekend mein bohot busy tha.... intentionally of course.. wanted to divert from the sadness of not having KMH and Arjuhi to watch...LOL 

aksh4IF

Go to top