Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/3 - Epi. 98] (Page 26)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

u MU'ed me on the principle wali baath.. uss me tum bhi included ho kyunki tum bhi elder sibling ho.. Evil Smile

i am big fan of SRK movies.. .just not liking the guy in the past few yrs.. hez stretching himself too thin.. he cud be going along with just his talent!!D'oh

oops!! totally missed ur point!! LOL kaha na maine.. abhi dimag ki batti gul hai.. neend mein likh rahi hoon!! LOL vaise.. sahi hai.. elser hone ke apne hi fayde hote hai.. tum sab chote baby's ka bohot nuksan hota haiLOL totally understand it now!!ROFL we r hitlers!!LOL

I used to like SRK too.. but not any more.. I like him untill K3G.. after that.. I have disliked him the most!! I don't think he has it in him anymore.. so, me on the same line as ur's!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

u MU'ed me on the principle wali baath.. uss me tum bhi included ho kyunki tum bhi elder sibling ho.. Evil Smile

i am big fan of SRK movies.. .just not liking the guy in the past few yrs.. hez stretching himself too thin.. he cud be going along with just his talent!!D'oh

oops!! totally missed ur point!! LOL kaha na maine.. abhi dimag ki batti gul hai.. neend mein likh rahi hoon!! LOL vaise.. sahi hai.. elser hone ke apne hi fayde hote hai.. tum sab chote baby's ka bohot nuksan hota haiLOL totally understand it now!!ROFL we r hitlers!!LOL

I used to like SRK too.. but not any more.. I like him untill K3G.. after that.. I have disliked him the most!! I don't think he has it in him anymore.. so, me on the same line as ur's!!

as usual then.. LOLSRK!! he was gud in chak de though.. Clap havent seen MNIK.. but ppl say it was gud.. but i wasnt sure i had the space for emotional drama!! rite now am wiped Wink

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 March 2011 at 11:27pm

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

i wonder if jay knew exactly how arjuhi met.. or he was giving those uncomfy reactions coz he knows these two r on divorce track!!

I think he gave those rxn's only bcoz of his understanding of their relation.. which seems strained to him at the time being!! I doubt if he knows everything abut how they met & all.. bcoz arjun doesn't seem to be a guy who would go into that much detail abut his personal life with anyone else.. specially abut him & arohi!! arjun might have discussed abut his journed with arohi to an extent with jay but not detailed!! just my view.. knowing arjun's character!!

was thinking that myself.. but then arjun is also not the type to have friends.. coz his nature of work wudnt be allowing him that.. i was actually surprised ki iske billu aur makki ko chod ke koi useful/real friends hain bhi... not that am not happy to see jay for arjun.. but that was my initial reaction... 

I agree with that.. was my first thinking too when they intro'd jay as his friend!! but then.. as a positivity brought up a thought quickly that may be jay was his friend while he was studying at the college.. bcoz he indeed has studies while billu/ makrand hasn't i guess.. so, jay might be his friend of that time.. bcoz it's hard not to talk to anyone at all when at college.. & jay's thoughts totally matches arjun's minus the don world type thoughts!! so, lets take it that way for now.. bcoz i doubt CV's would ever let us know how they became friends... so, let's leave their friendship at this khayali pulao for now!!LOL

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
sure.. mein bhi na.. kya leke baith gayi.. D'ohbashing karne ke liye CVs hai na.. acche relationships ka post mortem kyun kar rahi hun!!Wacko!ROFL
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

as usual then.. LOLSRK!! he was gud in chak de though.. Clap havent seen MNIK.. but ppl say it was gud.. but i wasnt sure i had the space for emotional drama!! rite now am wiped Wink

Ya, i love chak de as well!! have watched it several times.. I didn't watch MNIK at all.. was never interested at all.. knew from the time the promos came out that i don't wanna watch it!! 1stly bcoz i had just watched kurbaan right before it's release!! & also, from the promo's it looked like having tooooo much of unnecessary emotional stuff.. that I restrain myself from watching.. specially the ones where they show mentally challenged ppl.. it causes lot of emotional distress to me!! so, I always refrain myself from watching any kind of those stuff!! though I don't mind watching terrorost action kinda movies.. I love those kinda movies.. so, i decided to watch kurbaan over it!!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

sure.. mein bhi na.. kya leke baith gayi.. D'ohbashing karne ke liye CVs hai na.. acche relationships ka post mortem kyun kar rahi hun!!Wacko!ROFL

haan.. CV's ki bashing ke liye hum hamesha taiyar rehte hai!! but aaj kaal to woh log bhi hamein mauka nahin de rahe!! accha hai.. sudhar rahe hai.. let's see kaal kya karte hai.. mar khana pasand karte hai ya phir tarif ke phool!!Evil Smile yay CV's I'm ready to analyze it.. so, beware!!LOL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

haan.. CV's ki bashing ke liye hum hamesha taiyar rehte hai!! but aaj kaal to woh log bhi hamein mauka nahin de rahe!! accha hai.. sudhar rahe hai.. let's see kaal kya karte hai.. mar khana pasand karte hai ya phir tarif ke phool!!Evil Smile yay CV's I'm ready to analyze it.. so, beware!!LOL

more than tomorrow's .. i want them to do justice to the 100th on tuesday.. uske liye agar kal ka filler bhi hua toh chalega.. but 100th must be mindblowing.. dekhte hain.. CVs.. hummering ya positive spammering!!Day Dreaming
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
btw yaar Aksh!! aab mujhse jaga nahin jaa raha!! I almost dozed off on the lap top!!Sleepy
so, i think it's time for me to say alvida for tonight!!

btw.. I'll message u tomorrow on FB.. before the epi, if i'll be able to watch it instatntly & write a take.. but if my masi & bro, drag me to the mall.. tomorrow morning, I might have to come back and watch it but will definitely write a take.. in that case, will message on FB! plss reserve a place for me!!

aksh4IF

Go to top