Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/3 - Epi. 98] (Page 25)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

pagalon ki fauj!!!! am bak!!!!!!!!!

n ya.. brothers suck!!!

Yay!! partner.. Dancing
na yaar!! they r very lovable.. bas kabhi kabhi unko pagalpan ka daura padta hai.. which is when I lose it & get mad at them,, untill then they r the sweetest ppl in my life!! bas jab ullupanti karte hai na.. then, it becomes my mission to sudharofy them.. Evil Smile & I'm mahir at this task!!LOL

hehe.. me too.. bhabhi helps in these matters better..Evil Smile

k.. am watching the raj ke papa wala scene.. i was wondering how Arjun's DON identity doesn't affect his friends n friendships.. matlab obviously Jay is not the criminal types.. love-guru, RJ n all.. n his parents r super shareef n conservative.. i have more respect for jay now.. hez obviously more broad minded.. Wink
lolzz.. partner!! I just finished watching that scene..LOL
Ya, good point!! his identity doesn't affect his friendship at all.. probably bcoz he's just himself when he's with his friends.. like right now at jay's wedding parties & stuff.. he's not at all a don.. he's just a normal person who's there for his friend!!
also... Jay is definitely a gem of a person!! he's such a sweetheart.. yupp!! he's broad minded.. & mor than that, I think he knows Arjun very well.. he knows that behind this don arjun facade.. is the real gem person Arjun who's not at all like he portray's himself & is just a normal sweet guy with a golden heart.. which is why jay doesn't mind arjun being his best friend!!
Jay's parents r definitely conservative & all.. he's himself very very shareef & a straigh forward guy!! I just love him from day 1.. way more than that dumbo dhondu!! dhondu.. his character still hasn't even touch me.. so, don't know if I would like it even in the future epi's!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

pagalon ki fauj!!!! am bak!!!!!!!!!

n ya.. brothers suck!!!

Yay!! partner.. Dancing
na yaar!! they r very lovable.. bas kabhi kabhi unko pagalpan ka daura padta hai.. which is when I lose it & get mad at them,, untill then they r the sweetest ppl in my life!! bas jab ullupanti karte hai na.. then, it becomes my mission to sudharofy them.. Evil Smile & I'm mahir at this task!!LOL

hehe.. me too.. bhabhi helps in these matters better..Evil Smile

hmm.. lucky u!! here to.. I'm eldest.. so, have to take matters into my own hands!! & I love itEvil Smile just like arjun screwed mr. softy ahluwali.. they get screwed by me.. if they do something against my wishes & commands.. I'm the boss!! LOL waooo.. It's so good to be the elder one!!LOL Poor them!!

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
hmm.. sorry partner.. me have chattis ka aakda with all elder siblings purely on principle ROFL

btw.. on dhondz.. go read my post on p22.. i wrote reply to anjali's take..

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
i wonder if jay knew exactly how arjuhi met.. or he was giving those uncomfy reactions coz he knows these two r on divorce track!!

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

hmm.. sorry partner.. me have chattis ka aakda with all elder siblings purely on principle ROFL

btw.. on dhondz.. go read my post on p22.. i wrote reply to anjali's take..

lolzzz... men/ boys!! in logo ka principle sabd se dur dur ka koi rishta nahin hota.. so, unse iss mamle mein chattis ka ankda to definitely rahega!! LOL

btw.. I already read ur view on dhondu on this page!! also.. got to know ur SRK bhoot for that time being!! LOL I agree with the fact that.. it does look like he loves archi truly.. some sort of MU happened btw the two & they got separated.. but he does love her!! so, jazbaat wise he's fine!! but this character looks very immature & childish at times.. as oppose to Jay!! dhondu is aamir baap ki bigdi aulad types while Jay is very mature & sweet.. who has stood up on his feet on his own talent.. even though just an RJ.. but still very independent & hard working!! which is what touches me..
but as far as archi-dhondu is concerned.. I would also want archi to be with dhondu if archi loves him, & is marrying bcoz of a MU or something like that!! also, if she loved dhondu she would neevr be able to be happy with Jay, causing pain & guilt to jay!!

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

i wonder if jay knew exactly how arjuhi met.. or he was giving those uncomfy reactions coz he knows these two r on divorce track!!

I think he gave those rxn's only bcoz of his understanding of their relation.. which seems strained to him at the time being!! I doubt if he knows everything abut how they met & all.. bcoz arjun doesn't seem to be a guy who would go into that much detail abut his personal life with anyone else.. specially abut him & arohi!! arjun might have discussed abut his journed with arohi to an extent with jay but not detailed!! just my view.. knowing arjun's character!!

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
u MU'ed me on the principle wali baath.. uss me tum bhi included ho kyunki tum bhi elder sibling ho.. Evil Smile

i am big fan of SRK movies.. .just not liking the guy in the past few yrs.. hez stretching himself too thin.. he cud be going along with just his talent!!D'oh
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

I think he gave those rxn's only bcoz of his understanding of their relation.. which seems strained to him at the time being!! I doubt if he knows everything abut how they met & all.. bcoz arjun doesn't seem to be a guy who would go into that much detail abut his personal life with anyone else.. specially abut him & arohi!! arjun might have discussed abut his journed with arohi to an extent with jay but not detailed!! just my view.. knowing arjun's character!!

was thinking that myself.. but then arjun is also not the type to have friends.. coz his nature of work wudnt be allowing him that.. i was actually surprised ki iske billu aur makki ko chod ke koi useful/real friends hain bhi... not that am not happy to see jay for arjun.. but that was my initial reaction... 

Go to top