Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/3 - Epi. 98] (Page 22)

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
koi hai mera aaj spammin karne ka mann hai

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Edited my take on Page2...posting it here too...Tongue

superloved the salsa dance..HeartDay Dreaming..but hated the song for it...AngryOuchCry
Karan's dance moves were perfect..Star...i must say he has improved alot..ClapClap...muah to him...Hug...Love him lots...Heart

Edited
Todays epi was great again...but editing still hasn't improved..Thumbs DownDisapprove..wish they had continued from yesterday's epi...so wnated 2 c arjun's reactions again...Embarrassed..editors wale..Evil Smile,,plz plz improve ur editing..and make sure you show epi continuations too..and dnt edit or cut scenes....if you had shown the arjuhi scene before the jay thing started it wud have been bettr na..?..Tongue..anyways enuf of complaining..lemme save it for something else..LOLLOL..i wnt say anything else because that whole kiss scene was beautiful in thursday's epi...and arjun's reactions..omg they were priceless..he felt the warmth and love from arohi in that scene..he was adorable..Heart..muah!!!...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Hug..n arohi giving that kiss was amazing!!..love her for this..it's her own way of saying thank you for saving my aunt...she saw the nice arjun today..n it melted her completely....ndeciuded to thank him with a kiss...they say that actions speak louder than words..that scene was deff apt for that line...StarClapClap..i love how arjuhi can look into each others eyes for so long..it's so magical..it's like they feel they r lost into each other's world n they can stay there forever...Day Dreaming

once again arohi comes as a saviour to arjun when those stupid girls come and try to insult lovedeep again n make arjun dance..D'ohAngryAngryAngry...poor arjun..he looked so scared...dancing isn't his cup of tea..but our arohi comes and offers to dance with him..Dancing...n arohi says something like this to arjun..'look into my eyes n follow me'..in hindi of course..Wink..n then the salso dance starts...it's amazing...this time arjun was following arohi steps..this is why i love KMH so much..for it's uniqueness and depth...Thumbs Up..n while following arohi..he forgot all his fears and it was just him and her...to lovers dancing to the tune of music...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..i do have a problem with the song..but it's nothing compared to the intensity of the dance...it wasn't that passionate or intense how i wanted it to be..but it was deff peaceful and had the love between arjuhi..love the lift too...ClapClap..Karan was amazing portraying arjun's emotions..n Kritika was amazing guiding arjun as arohi...ClapClap...what i dnt understand is why was lovedeep smiling...??..she shud have been shocked that arohi n arjun love each other...D'oh..or maybe she is happy with that fact n she also cud see the love between arjuhi's eyes...Tongue..the last part of the dance..where both r smiling to each other was amazing..Heart..but cv's cut the part after the dance...they didn't show anything else at all...Ouch

uff..D'ohD'oh..these Ulluwalia's r always going to be ullu's...what happened to their brains...D'ohD'oh.i thot they were well trained police officers..which means they were educated well...D'ohD'ohD'oh..LOLLOL...these ppl will never change...n bua!!..i love you..Hug..loved how you said that amrit and KSA that arjuhi love each other...n amirt was shocked because she has made a image of arjun being cruel and mean and trying to ruin her daughters life..n she was shocked because of her concern for her daughter...she has been showed as vulnerable and innocent..but what happened to KSA..??...he is supposed to be a man with morals he had said he wud let arohi chose her own guy..n she isn't even divorced yet..then how can he be ready for her second marriage...he had earlier saw the love in arjun's eyes for arohi...then why all of a sudden he also wants arohi to marry dhondu..Confused..just cuz arohi and dhondu were seen together..doesn't mean they love each other!!..D'oh..gosh!!..i superhate these ullu's...cv's..plz give them some brains..earlier they were even abit brainy..n now it seems like their brains have been washed away completely...ConfusedD'oh...but i love lovedeep for trying to convince them..and i loved what she said about arjun..."Arjun bura ladka nahin hai bauji.. maana ki uski parvarish galat hui hai par uske kaam ke alava aisa kya hai jo use bura sabit kar sake..Arjun Arohi ke liye bilkul sahi ladka hai"...muah..love her..love what she said..it touched me...finally some from the Ulluwalia's that understand n arjun is in their gud books...ClapClapClap...i always wanted her to be on arjuhi's side..n now she is!!..which is so gud..i hope she helps den unite..it wud b great to see some conflict..n seeing her supporting arjuhi...Embarrassed

the dhondu, archana scene was teek thaak..n it was showing arjuhi's similar scene...but this dhondu..always doing srk style things...Angry..he really annoyes me now!!..no wonder archana left him..LOLLOL

Superlove the last scene...it had so much depth in it...Heart..all thanks to Jay's parents who asked them about how they first met..ClapClap...i loved how after that question they remembered their first meet moments..HeartEmbarrassed..n talked about it while looking in each other's eyes..it was like they had completely drowned in them while remembering their moments...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...it was emotional for them too remembering their first ever meeting which started their journey of love...Embarrassed..n jay seeing them act so well like a pati patni was so shocked!!...LOLLOLLOL..n loved how arjuhi fed each other...with one spoon only...Day Dreamingsuper loved what arjuhi said abt their first meet....Arjun said "lekin jab do ajnabee milte hai to bheed apne aap hi piche chut jati hai" and arohi said "shayad ek dusre ko hi dhondh rahe the.."...Heart..wow!!..i superlove the dialogue writer for this...loved these dialogues...they had alot of depth in it..after long i heard dialogues after this...ClapClapClapClapClap...n arohi's dialogue links perfectly to the 12:00 meeting..their destiny was each other..n they had to find their own wa too see each other...Embarrassed

and then the answer the the question which completely amazed me...jay's parents askded when they met was it light or dark...n arjun said 'andhera'..n arohi said 'roshni'...this was so apt for them at that time becuase when arohi had met arjun is was all bright for her..she was lost in his eyes when she saw him and she also didn't kno that he wud change her life and give her happiness..n that time she was a carefree, bubbly girl...
and andhera for arjun because of the reason he had come there..it was dark form him becuase he had never seen love in his life...it was dark for him becuase of his life...which was filled with darkness as his life wasn't even his!!..it was his dad's..it was dark because no one loved arjun truely..he had never got true love in his life..he didn't have any feelings..he was stone hearted...and yet he had a soft heart inside which was dubbed in...little did he know that time that arohi was going to fill his life with so much love..she was going to make him see the other side of life..which has love, feelings and roshni...n arjun said this too.. "lekin jaise hi maine arohi ko dekha to chand ki kami mehsus hi nahin hui"...aww..Embarrassed

Karanika were superb in that scene..they potrayed arjuhi's feelings so well..it was so natural...Heart..ClapClapClap

Im dun with my take..after 1 week i gave a detailed take...i wud give one everyday..but with school n homework..i just cnt...Disapprove..Cry...felt gud giving a detailed one today..n Kuki..thanks alot...Embarrassed...i love reading urs too..they r great!!..n all of urs r just amazing...ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiroshaniDkavyasamaksh4IF.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Anjali! Hug
Loved your take! Haven't had time to read anyone else's =/

Yep! I loved Bua yesterday! In fact, I love anyone who supports Arjuhi's love ROFL ROFL
And Karanika are always phenomenal but yesterday, in that scene there was something divine about their performance Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
@Ari... mein abhi hun.. .aana hai toh aaja maidaan me!!ROFL
@Anjali .. awesome awesome take.. specifically luved ur words for KSA.. hez too much.. kitna hypocritical hogaye hain! 
@neethi.. me too love anyone who supports arjuhi n kmh!! aakhir yeh abhi mere liye lifeline se kam nahi.. Hug

n after seeing everybody say the same for dhondz.. i am declaring myself a dhodnz fan now.. arre bechara.. ek SRK ki nakal karni toh aati hai usse.. toh ladki bhi aise hi pata raha hai.. afterall SRK bhi hit aise hi hue the na!! ROFL tho dhondz bhi chance maar raha hai.. uske nakal pe nahi, mein uske jasbaat pe dhyaan dene wali hun.. jo apni jagah bohot gehre hain aur bohot sahi hai.. toh mein iss ko sarahti hu aur isko support bhi karti hun.. ROFL

ek dhondz tha diwana sa, ek archi pe woh marta tha.. hood (sweatshirt) jhuka ke.. darr me kaampte, .. chandigarh ke galiyo se woh guzarta tha - chori chori chupke chupke (SRK ki) nakal kiya karta tha - kuch kahna tha shayad us ko.. jane kis se darta tha (Arjun ofcourse) - jab bhi milta tha arohi se usse se poocha karta tha - ke pyar aise hota hai??Question ye pyar aise hota hai Ouch 
aur hum bas yahi keh pate the.. 

aankhe khuli ho ya ho band.. deedar arjun ka hota hai..
kaise kahun me o dhondz.. DON ka pyar kaise hota hai!!

sorry for my pagalpanti.. ab MLSA ki permanent member hun.. cant help myself!!  
rosh.. did u enquire abt the hospital wing for ML??ROFL

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 March 2011 at 4:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Lifeline? Aww!! So sweet, Aksh! Ya, Arjuhi are the soul of the show Embarrassed

And omg, what's with your Mohabbatein lines? ROFL ROFL
I'm telling you, considering his obsession with SRK, Dhondz will so chant these on the mike in the middle of the engagement! ROFL ROFL ROFL
This weekend has been so dragging! I so can't wait for tomorrow!
And Tuesday is the 100th episode Dancing Dancing
But I won't be here because I have an exam on Wednesday! Cry
Damn these exams! Angry Angry Angry

P.S. I also like Dhondz. He's cute on the whole Tongue

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 March 2011 at 4:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
neethi.. the mohabbatein lines .. idea toh dhondz ka tha.. rem in his intro scene.. in teh reunion.. he comes in screaming arohi.. n then he says these lines to arohi.. not all of it.. but he starts out like that.. ek dhondz tha diwana sa.. i always wanted to fill in that line completely n now i did ROFL
i know.. yeh wkend kab khatam hoga!!Cry

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I missed some episodes in between and I caught up only the Arjuhi scenes. This must be one of them 'coz I don't remember Dhondz saying anything like this Embarrassed

-Edited-

Oh wait! The reunion? I saw that episode! How come I don't remember this???! I must've missed it Tongue

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 March 2011 at 5:21pm
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
understandable.. we were all feeling sad for arjun who was heartbroken to see arohi running into dhondz waiting arms..Wink

here u go.. from 1:55 i think

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 March 2011 at 5:32pm

.Jane..

Go to top