Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/3 - Epi. 98] (Page 19)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

kuki partner.. one last question coz i am very very sleepy

arjuhi did not tell each other that they know who were behind the masks at the ball.. but they understand that rite? that they know, n each other also know? just noticed a topic n i was scratching my head.. cudnt rem!! bhulakkad mamaji is a virus who stopped by my lappie ROFL

nah!! ur not infected by bhullakad mamaji virus.. it's just we r sleepy!!

to ans ur Q!! yes, both of them know that the other was behind the mask.. during the jungle track!! but arjun doesn't know that arohi knows that he was behind the mask and vice versa!! so, they still think that the other is ignorant towards this fact!! They haven't talked abut it yet.. I have a feeling they would talk abut it soon though!! specially bcoz CV's have been bringing up the masqerade party memories a lot these days..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasam

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
^^
arjun never tried to change arohi coz he fell in luv with her the way she was.. arohi..on the other hand unfortunately thinks she fell in love with someone else..the mangiram arjun.. shez been thinking that arjun did nautanki thru out.. i rem her dialouge in the valentine jail date.. "tumhi ho arjun, bas vaise nahi jaise ho!" if only she realized ki she actually means "tumhi ho arjun, vaise hi jaise ho".. coz except for his name, n intention of kidnap.. he was completely himself.. but like u said.. he din force her.. n she din force him.. but abhi mohabbat will force both of them Wink to ikraar, aitbaar, n ek dusre se pyar.. aise karo!! remembering that song from khosla ka ghosla..



Edited by aksh4IF - 11 March 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasam

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Ya aksh!! my thoughts abut separation track r same!! & I think CV's as well!! They r heading that way.. I have a strong feeling abut this temporary separation track.. especially after today's epi.. bcoz now KSA have a feeling abut arjuhi love.. n he already knew that they loved each other before wedding!! & he clearly doesn't want them to be together.. so, ullu's might force arohi into this divorce thing.. which would take arohi to her house.. but in the process she would understand his importance in her life.. & so on!!
I'm all ready for that track!! though I know.. lot of KMH 2 watchers won't be very happy abut it!! I have seen a lot of posts where they don't want this separation phase at all.. they want a reunion right now when arohi is at singhu house so that they r never separated.. I don't want their divorce but I won't mind this separation track at all.. I think it's very imp for them!!


Edited by love_kuki - 11 March 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasam

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

kuki partner.. one last question coz i am very very sleepy

arjuhi did not tell each other that they know who were behind the masks at the ball.. but they understand that rite? that they know, n each other also know? just noticed a topic n i was scratching my head.. cudnt rem!! bhulakkad mamaji is a virus who stopped by my lappie ROFL

nah!! ur not infected by bhullakad mamaji virus.. it's just we r sleepy!!

to ans ur Q!! yes, both of them know that the other was behind the mask.. during the jungle track!! but arjun doesn't know that arohi knows that he was behind the mask and vice versa!! so, they still think that the other is ignorant towards this fact!! They haven't talked abut it yet.. I have a feeling they would talk abut it soon though!! specially bcoz CV's have been bringing up the masqerade party memories a lot these days..
k gud to know am not sick with bhulakkad-itis.. LOL
btw.. r u done editing tat post?
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Ya aksh!! my thoughts abut separation track r same!! & I think CV's as well!! They r heading that way.. I have a strong feeling abut this temporary separation track.. especially after today's epi.. bcoz now KSA have a feeling abut arjuhi love.. n he already knew that they loved each other before wedding!! & he clearly doesn't want them to be together.. so, ullu's might force arohi into this divorce thing.. which would take arohi to her house.. but in the process she would understand his importance in her life.. & so on!!
I'm all ready for that track!! though I know.. lot of KMH 2 watchers won't be very happy abut it!! I have seen a lot of posts where they don't want this separation phase at all.. they want a reunion right now when arohi is at singhu house so that they r never separated.. I don't want their divorce but I won't mind this separation track at all.. I think it's very imp for them!!

i know.. we'll get a lot of chappals for even thinking of separation trak.. but its needed.. plus i think arohi has to go home to beat the crap out of gauri na..Angry i want her to do taht.. coz rashi seems to be in no hurry to rem anything.. toh shaayad yeh kaam bhi arohi ko hi karna padega..Ouch
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

^^ keep editing.. 
arjun never tried to change arohi coz he fell in luv with her the way she was.. arohi..on the other hand unfortunately thinks she fell in love with someone else..the mangiram arjun.. shez been thinking that arjun did nautanki thru out.. i rem her dialouge in the valentine jail date.. "tumhi ho arjun, bas vaise nahi jaise ho!" if only she realized ki she actually means "tumhi ho arjun, vaise hi jaise ho".. coz except for his name, n intention of kidnap.. he was completely himself.. but like u said.. he din force her.. n she din force him.. but abhi mohabbat will force both of them Wink to ikraar, aitbaar, n ek dusre se pyar.. aise karo!! remembering that song from khosla ka ghosla..


sorry.. woh editing likh ke mein bhul gayi!! LOL and continued in other post abut the separation track!!
I agree aksh!! but during the jail time.. arohi said "aise nahin jaise ho" bcoz she had lot more MU's at that time.. regarding Raj, arjun being the father, him having a gf, him cheating her & so on.. I think she said aise nahin jaise ho in the context of all those MU's!! not the way she has started to see him since a past few days!! she loves his sensitive side.. just that he's not very expressive abut his feelings but I don't think arohi minds that bcoz she herself is so talkative.. & even arjun.. he always answers her Q's on being asked.. his problem is that he can't take an initiative while arohi always does.. so, I don't think they'll have that prob in future!! as long as one person takes the star in being the first one!!
as far as mohobbat forcing them!! I'm all ready to witness that change!! every person changes his or her small likes for the person they love!! & wants to keep them happy by taking small gestures!! their "iqrar, aitbaar & ek dusre se pyaar: to hona hi hai... also, they would open up to each other way more than right now!! specially arjun.. which is what is needed for him to be happy & content!!
I like this song!! tooSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
k chal. am struggling to keep my eyes open..shud sleep now.. btw.. wont be online all day tomorrow.. might come at nite.. Confused

i wish there was kmh tomorrow..but since i cant be here.. am also happy there is no kmh tomorrow.. hehe.. 
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

kuki partner.. one last question coz i am very very sleepy

arjuhi did not tell each other that they know who were behind the masks at the ball.. but they understand that rite? that they know, n each other also know? just noticed a topic n i was scratching my head.. cudnt rem!! bhulakkad mamaji is a virus who stopped by my lappie ROFL

nah!! ur not infected by bhullakad mamaji virus.. it's just we r sleepy!!

to ans ur Q!! yes, both of them know that the other was behind the mask.. during the jungle track!! but arjun doesn't know that arohi knows that he was behind the mask and vice versa!! so, they still think that the other is ignorant towards this fact!! They haven't talked abut it yet.. I have a feeling they would talk abut it soon though!! specially bcoz CV's have been bringing up the masqerade party memories a lot these days..
k gud to know am not sick with bhulakkad-itis.. LOL
btw.. r u done editing tat post?

Aksh!! when I wrote tha editing.. I was truly bitten by bhulakkad-its!! LOL I forgot abut it completely & continued it in the other post with starts with me saying ditto!!LOL on separation track!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 ... Updated 27/08/10!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: aftvjunkie   Replies: 76   Views: 31277

aftvjunkie 76 31277 16 March 2011 at 11:23am by ipkknd06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index