Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/3 - Epi. 98] (Page 18)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
lo.. ho gaya!! phew!! it took me a while to figure it out too... btw.. if u have multiple pics.. then to put it in the next line add BR in brackets.. just that u dun need to write /BR... for future ref ofcourse.. 

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Yayyy!! got it now.. ROFL how stupid can I get!! lagta hai aab mere dimag ke absorption ki limit aa gayi hai.. kaal bhi sirf 4 hrs soyi thi na isiliye!! dekhte hai kab tak mujhe jhel pata hai.. LOL
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

lo.. ho gaya!! phew!! it took me a while to figure it out too... btw.. if u have multiple pics.. then to put it in the next line add BR in brackets.. just that u dun need to write /BR... for future ref ofcourse.. 

Cool!! Thanks for the info.. but I can guarantee yaad nahin rahega!! LOL jab 2 pics add karne honge na to I'll ask again!! LOL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

thats what will make their pair a hit.. he being the calm n mature one will keep looking ahead for the both of them.. see the bigger pics.. the bigger problems.. n plan ahead.. while she will take all the smaller things into her wing..coz itni bakbak karti hai...toh sabke bakbak sunti bhi hai.. n she catches all the minor underdealings.. n gets to work on them.. once they realize this frequency of theirs.. they will be an unstoppable deadly combo..

in a relationship.. both the big n small things matter.. just the priorities depend on the situation itself... u cant always look at the big things, n let the small things slide.. its not enuff.. no matter how much satisfaction u get from ur bigger deeds/sacrifices - this is the moral from arjun's life.. he always lets his smaller happy moments slide (family bonding etc) n keeps working tirelessly for them...n gives them the bigger fruits.. toh uske zindagi me woh khalipan khatakta hai.. arohi will fill it with her "attention to detail" talent.. 

to add to that.. 

arohi does the same in her family.. "unki pasand se padhai, unki pasand ka ladka.. meine apne liye kabhi kuch kiya hi nahi.. "  but luck by chance her pati-dev saved her from marrying kabootar#1 n got her out of the chidiya ghar.. now she has come to protect him in the "Seeng"ghar.. yahan sabko kisi na kisi baat ka ghuroor hai.. par koi actual basis toh hai nahi inke seeng ka..bas seengu bante phirte hain ROFL

but still i think arohi ko apni jung ladni hi padegi.. so there will deffo be a judaii trak n she'll move back home n realize the vast diff in her life with arjun n her life with ullus.. she'll realize she had been more like herself with him than with anyone else.. and then she'll fight her crazy ridiculous conservative biased family abt their obtuse ideals.. n then come back to her dear husband!!

Edited by aksh4IF - 11 March 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
res
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
i dun know.. am being a sadist maybe by wanting a judaii trak.. but somehow it keeps khatak fying to me ki ishq me judaii ka dard na ho toh ishq ke mayne sahi samajh nahi aate hain!!

hey shivi!! ssup!!

Edited by aksh4IF - 11 March 2011 at 9:41pm
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
kuki partner.. one last question coz i am very very sleepy

arjuhi did not tell each other that they know who were behind the masks at the ball.. but they understand that rite? that they know, n each other also know? just noticed a topic n i was scratching my head.. cudnt rem!! bhulakkad mamaji is a virus who stopped by my lappie ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

thats what will make their pair a hit.. he being the calm n mature one will keep looking ahead for the both of them.. see the bigger pics.. the bigger problems.. n plan ahead.. while she will take all the smaller things into her wing..coz itni bakbak karti hai...toh sabke bakbak sunti bhi hai.. n she catches all the minor underdealings.. n gets to work on them.. once they realize this frequency of theirs.. they will be an unstoppable deadly combo..

in a relationship.. both the big n small things matter.. just the priorities depend on the situation itself... u cant always look at the big things, n let the small things slide.. its not enuff.. no matter how much satisfaction u get from ur bigger deeds/sacrifices - this is the moral from arjun's life.. he always lets his smaller happy moments slide (family bonding etc) n keeps working tirelessly for them...n gives them the bigger fruits.. toh uske zindagi me woh khalipan khatakta hai.. arohi will fill it with her "attention to detail" talent.. 

to add to that.. 

arohi does the same in her family.. "unki pasand se padhai, unki pasand ka ladka.. meine apne liye kabhi kuch kiya hi nahi.. "  but luck by chance her pati-dev saved her from marrying kabootar#1 n got her out of the chidiya ghar.. now she has come to protect him in the "Seeng"ghar.. yahan sabko kisi na kisi baat ka ghuroor hai.. par koi actual basis toh hai nahi inke seeng ka..bas seengu bante phirte hain ROFL

but still i think arohi ko apni jung ladni hi padegi.. so there will deffo be a judaii trak n she'll move back home n realize the vast diff in her life with arjun n her life with ullus.. she'll realize she had been more like herself with him than with anyone else.. and then she'll fight her crazy ridiculous conservative biased family abt their obtuse ideals.. n then come back to her dear husband!!

ditto aksh!! big & small pic looking both matters for a health relationship!! like u said.. arjun has let all the smaller things let go so far.. which r actually much more imp to him like love, relationships, care!! they matter to him much more but he has sacrified it for singhu's! while arohi on the other hand.. her life has been full of these things while she had missed the freedom that she needed to grow up!! she was protected to such an extreme that she had no authority over her life.. even the smallest of decisions were taken by her family.. bcoz of which she had an in-grown desire for those things.. she wanted to have a free life.. no authority, full of life & love.. where she can be herself & decide for herself.. which was given to her by Arjun!! It's amazing how he has never been bossy to her.. never demanded anything from her.. she has got things done her way always!! which frustrated arjun but he never actually complained.. this for me proves his love for her!! It has always been said.. "true love is someone who accepts you the way you r and never try to change you" which is so true in arjuhi relation!! so far, even arohi hasn't tried to change arjun even though she loves all the royalities guys do for girls like dates, flowers, chocolates.. etc.. which is so unlike arjun.. but she still hasn't tried to force him to do that at all!! These two totally belong to each other.. every little thing we can come up with.. makes them a perfect couple!!
It's just a matter of realization.. which is happening right now!!

Edited by love_kuki - 11 March 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IF

Go to top