Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/3 - Epi. 98] (Page 15)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Another rocking episode for KMH2!

Aww, Arjun was totally taken back by Arohi kissing him. As if that weren't cute enough, then Arohi saved him from those snobs by saying she wants to dance with her husband. Poor Arjun was terrified of dancing but Arohi made him face his fear just like he made her face hers. The dance was beautiful, all eyes were on Arjuhi even Lovedeep could see the love they have for each other. Looks like she will be their supporter as she told Arohi's mom that Arjun is the right guy for her Embarrassed

Aww, Arohi is concerned for Arjun's safety and is going to put up a fight before she lets anything happen to him. If only Arjun could know that Arohi is doing this because she loves him and not Dhondo.

Jay is so cute and was totally impressed by how Arohi dealt with his parents and portrayed her and Arjun to be a couple in love instead of one ready to divorce. I loved how Arjun and Arohi described how they met, can't wait for Monday's episode!!

Hello Hug very nice short take!! & a very clear one.. sweet!! try writing a detailed one some time if u get enough time.. would love too read that too!! Thumbs Up

hey mandy.. awesome take..plus wat kuki said ROFL 
we cant wait either.. we r spamming our way into monday LOL

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Haila!! Aksh!! IF is not letting me like ur posts anymore.. lagta hai I have exceeded the limit for liking ur posts!! LOLLOL lucha kahin ka!! kanjus.. aab liking mein bhi koi limits hoti hai kya!! Evil Smile
jaane de.. ab se mein assume kar leti hun ki tune like kiya Wink
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

mein wahi toh keh rahi hun.. ek din tu likh le .. ek din mein!! thik rahega!!

sounds good to me!! but baki sab would be a little disappointed.. they love reading ur takes a lot.. so, untill we r in a crying position regarding our studies.. lets continue writing.. jab nahin likh payenge to previous day bata denge.. ek doosre ko!! what say??
agreed.. but yeh kya.. tu sirf mera naam kyu le rahi hai.. tere take ko kam enjoy nahi karte.. dono ek jaise takes likhte hai par.. writing styles me antar to hai na.. khair.. tareef ke pul ko mein everest ki tarah lamba kar sakti hun.. par short n sweet.. me look forward to ur takes.. n so do many others Wink

aww.... Hug I'm flattered!! Thank u!! vaise.. I was just being a little humble & diplomatic Wink jab tak KMH hai tab tak mein likhti rahungi!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Another rocking episode for KMH2!

Aww, Arjun was totally taken back by Arohi kissing him. As if that weren't cute enough, then Arohi saved him from those snobs by saying she wants to dance with her husband. Poor Arjun was terrified of dancing but Arohi made him face his fear just like he made her face hers. The dance was beautiful, all eyes were on Arjuhi even Lovedeep could see the love they have for each other. Looks like she will be their supporter as she told Arohi's mom that Arjun is the right guy for her Embarrassed

Aww, Arohi is concerned for Arjun's safety and is going to put up a fight before she lets anything happen to him. If only Arjun could know that Arohi is doing this because she loves him and not Dhondo.

Jay is so cute and was totally impressed by how Arohi dealt with his parents and portrayed her and Arjun to be a couple in love instead of one ready to divorce. I loved how Arjun and Arohi described how they met, can't wait for Monday's episode!!

Hello Hug very nice short take!! & a very clear one.. sweet!! try writing a detailed one some time if u get enough time.. would love too read that too!! Thumbs Up

hey mandy.. awesome take..plus wat kuki said ROFL 
we cant wait either.. we r spamming our way into monday LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Haan, monday ke baare mein likhna bhool gayi thi varna tujhe woh bhi nahin likhna padta!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Haila!! Aksh!! IF is not letting me like ur posts anymore.. lagta hai I have exceeded the limit for liking ur posts!! LOLLOL lucha kahin ka!! kanjus.. aab liking mein bhi koi limits hoti hai kya!! Evil Smile
jaane de.. ab se mein assume kar leti hun ki tune like kiya Wink

haan aaj to chod diya IF ko!! agli baar will have to warn it not to make me get into my Arjun avatar!! Evil Smile
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

agreed.. but yeh kya.. tu sirf mera naam kyu le rahi hai.. tere take ko kam enjoy nahi karte.. dono ek jaise takes likhte hai par.. writing styles me antar to hai na.. khair.. tareef ke pul ko mein everest ki tarah lamba kar sakti hun.. par short n sweet.. me look forward to ur takes.. n so do many others Wink

aww.... Hug I'm flattered!! Thank u!! vaise.. I was just being a little humble & diplomatic Wink jab tak KMH hai tab tak mein likhti rahungi!! Embarrassed
u better!! Evil Smile hammer ke emoticons mere paas bhi hai!! LOL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

ROFL Haan, monday ke baare mein likhna bhool gayi thi varna tujhe woh bhi nahin likhna padta!! ROFL

twin-sis. .mere liye kuch toh chod de.. nahi toh mein kya khali quote karke chod dun??Evil Smile
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
offo.. arjun avatar.. IF bach ke rahiyo.. saddi ML di DON jab apna chintamani avatar chodke arjun avatar me chale jaaye.. toh acche acchon ki khair nahi.. phir tu kis khet ki muli hai!!

Go to top