Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [11/3 - Epi. 98] (Page 14)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Lovely takes everyone!! love reading them as always.. & I apologize for not being able to comment or press like on ur posts for the past week.. was a little busy with my studies!! so.. here goes my vishesh tipanies for everyone!!

@kavya: awesome take as always.. love ur posts a lot!! ur comment abut ullu's today cracked me up.. "chuhon ne kumud ki nai ahluwalia's ki akal ko bhi kutra hai" ROFL seriously their house seems to be a chidiya ghar!! pehla kabootar udd gaya to dusre ko pakad liya!! lekin jo sher abhi hai use nahin dekh sakte!! Ullu's!!
alright!! another hilarious one for Micky!! LOL lovely Kavya.. "may be he will find another kalia the crow who can do situps on a branch while firing aimlessly  and relentlessly" such a apt example!! I'm glad somebody remembered it & mentioned it in the take!! I still can't believe that Micky once said kali was the best shooter.. aabe Micky chachundar.. isse acchi shooter to mein hoon!! LOL

@Chill_out: loved ur take!! ur description of arohi fitting into singhu house Thumbs Up "Yeh hain Youngistaan, meri Jaan'

@Anjali:
The epi did start with a continuation from yest's scene.. we did see Arjun's rxn but after Jay was brought in.. It didn't bother me as much as the 2nd editing mistake.. they cut the salsa dance shot right after the dance.. no rnx from the ppl or anything.. straight to ullu house in morning.. which was very weird!!
btw.. love reading ur takes.. so will wait for a detailed one from u tomorrow!! Smile

@shikha19: nice take!! I agree with ur poor editing comment.. & also abut DJ & arohi's dad missing?? very weird.. dadi has been missing since arohi's wedding.. I guess now it's her time to come back!! c'mon CV's itna bhi kya recession that ur making imp characters Mr. India!!
I agree with ur low budget shaadi too.. even I felt it was the same jacket that Arjun wore during gauri's wedding.. btw.. if u noticed.. the hall that they r using is the same as bandini one in which Jay (shradul) acted!! itnni kanjusi Jay!! LOLLOL

@chandni_star: Chandni!! nice take again.. especially, ur intro rocked!! "hi i am raj!! fauji no.31, paglon ki fauj member, mohabbat lounge.." ROFL

@shibz: lovely take!! abut dhondu-Archi.. completely agree with u there.. it looked a reimitated scene to me also.. & being an ekta serial.. it was unbelievable that no body overheard them!! shock!!Shocked LOL Totally loved ur description of Arohi.. "old wine in new bottle" Clap

@glitter567: Jannat!! loved loved these lines:

Zubaan Khamosh Aankhon Se baat Hoti Hai..

Aise Hi Mohabbat Ki Shuruwaat Hoti Hai,

Unhi Ke Khayaalon Me Khoye Rahte Hai.

Pata Nahii Kab Din Kab Raat Hoti Hai...

waiting for u to update the rest of ur take.. will comment on it then!!

@maryadafan:
nice short take..Thumbs Up

phew!! alright.. done reading all the takes.. waiting for others to update their takes!! would love reading them..Smile

ab hum dono saare takes ek jaise de rahe hain toh retakes bhi xerox hi honge.. type karke energy aur time nahi waste karna.. maine aadhe ke vaise likh diye hai.. baaki aadhe ke yeh rahe
ditto!! Evil Smile
@jannat.. read ur 2nd edit.. gud take.. lovely lines.. aage ka khatam karo!! jaldi!!
@maryadafan.. nice short take.. write longer ones LOL wud luv to hear from u Tongue
Aksh!! LOLLOLLOL very good idea!! ROFL exams ke waqt kaam ayega!! jab time na ho na tab.. bas photocopy kar denge ek dusre ke comments aur takes ki!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
mein wahi toh keh rahi hun.. ek din tu likh le .. ek din mein!! thik rahega!!
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Another rocking episode for KMH2!

Aww, Arjun was totally taken back by Arohi kissing him. As if that weren't cute enough, then Arohi saved him from those snobs by saying she wants to dance with her husband. Poor Arjun was terrified of dancing but Arohi made him face his fear just like he made her face hers. The dance was beautiful, all eyes were on Arjuhi even Lovedeep could see the love they have for each other. Looks like she will be their supporter as she told Arohi's mom that Arjun is the right guy for her Embarrassed

Aww, Arohi is concerned for Arjun's safety and is going to put up a fight before she lets anything happen to him. If only Arjun could know that Arohi is doing this because she loves him and not Dhondo.

Jay is so cute and was totally impressed by how Arohi dealt with his parents and portrayed her and Arjun to be a couple in love instead of one ready to divorce. I loved how Arjun and Arohi described how they met, can't wait for Monday's episode!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiroshaniDkavyasamaksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

gud find kuki, ullu bhi toh chidiya hai.. ab unka naam hi aisa hai toh unse umeed hi kya ki jaa sakti hai..
aur jay ne yeh kya kia.. low budget matlab..udhar ke kapde..udhar ka hall.. kuch din me toh uski honewali bhi uski nahi rahegi.. ofcourse uski galti nahi.. uski toh kismat hi low budget nikli...D'oh

I know Aksh!! Poor Jay LOL lekin accha hai na.. low budget hai!! vaise bhi shaadi to hone nahin wali.. so, zyada kharch karta to bechara kangal ho jata!! dusri baar bhi to arrangements karni padegi na.. asli mein kisis aur se shaadi ke liye.. isiliye abhi sab udhari par hai!! LOL lagta hai use bhi andaza ho gaya hoga ki agar shaadi ki planning mein arjuhi help kar rahe hai to gadbad to honi hi hai end mein!! so, be safe from beginning & spend less!!LOL

u read that post by prem na.. singus n ullus gatecrashing.. mast hai.. very apt.. so many of both sides r involved.. i wont be surprised if instead of dhondz n archi.. arjun arohi dusre 7 chakkar laga rahe ho.. is baar arohi arjun ka haat pakad ke mandap me le jaye.. jaise dance floor pe legayi thi.. Wink.. i know i know.. sapne thode zyada hi out of char hain in khotte de puttaron ke liye.. but hum toh pagal fauji hai.. aise hi sapne dekhte hain LOL

ya, I read that post & commented in it as well I think!! I have to say KMH2 forum ke topic starters r doing a gr8 job.. they r coming up with such good topics!! hilarious as well as awesome ones!!

lekin Aksh!! base to eagle 1 !! wapis aaja sapne ki duniya se!! aare.. 2 month laga diye sirf dushmani mode se nikal ke normal hone mein in dono bando ne!! aur tu sidhe 7 din mein shaadi ke sapne dekh rahi hai!!
nahin ruk!! ho bhi sakta hai.. aakhir shaadi ke 6 days mein 6 yrs ka baccha hai in dono ka!! ROFL
to phir 6 din mein sab solve karke they can also be back to lovey dovey mode na!! chal ur sapna totally agreeable lag raha hai aab!! so, me to joining this extreme pagalpanti sapna!! lets hope aisa hi ho!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

sounds good to me!! but baki sab would be a little disappointed.. they love reading ur takes a lot.. so, untill we r in a crying position regarding our studies.. lets continue writing.. jab nahin likh payenge to previous day bata denge.. ek doosre ko!! what say??
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Another rocking episode for KMH2!

Aww, Arjun was totally taken back by Arohi kissing him. As if that weren't cute enough, then Arohi saved him from those snobs by saying she wants to dance with her husband. Poor Arjun was terrified of dancing but Arohi made him face his fear just like he made her face hers. The dance was beautiful, all eyes were on Arjuhi even Lovedeep could see the love they have for each other. Looks like she will be their supporter as she told Arohi's mom that Arjun is the right guy for her Embarrassed

Aww, Arohi is concerned for Arjun's safety and is going to put up a fight before she lets anything happen to him. If only Arjun could know that Arohi is doing this because she loves him and not Dhondo.

Jay is so cute and was totally impressed by how Arohi dealt with his parents and portrayed her and Arjun to be a couple in love instead of one ready to divorce. I loved how Arjun and Arohi described how they met, can't wait for Monday's episode!!

Hello Hug very nice short take!! & a very clear one.. sweet!! try writing a detailed one some time if u get enough time.. would love too read that too!! Thumbs Up
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Haila!! Aksh!! IF is not letting me like ur posts anymore.. lagta hai I have exceeded the limit for liking ur posts!! LOLLOL lucha kahin ka!! kanjus.. aab liking mein bhi koi limits hoti hai kya!! Evil Smile
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

sounds good to me!! but baki sab would be a little disappointed.. they love reading ur takes a lot.. so, untill we r in a crying position regarding our studies.. lets continue writing.. jab nahin likh payenge to previous day bata denge.. ek doosre ko!! what say??
agreed.. but yeh kya.. tu sirf mera naam kyu le rahi hai.. tere take ko kam enjoy nahi karte.. dono ek jaise takes likhte hai par.. writing styles me antar to hai na.. khair.. tareef ke pul ko mein everest ki tarah lamba kar sakti hun.. par short n sweet.. me look forward to ur takes.. n so do many others Wink

Go to top