Page 2 Page 4

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 11th March '11

Part 1

DS was hurt , jag came n says that he's too unknown wid wat happen n he's too feeling betrayed, Ds says that she has done wrng by scolding anandi when her sons betrayed her n that in old age parents r of no importance n she leaves, jag stares anandi n she broke down crying , sumitra n gehna console her.
Ds in the room bhairon n basant knocking the door, DS thinking of wat happen , anandi crying-thy consoling, jag sitting n thinking.
Basant feels guilty of hiding the truth but bhairon says that if thy told it MS before she's not get ready for it n now she's angry, thy dnt hv choice , basant says that he agrees but wat to do now, bhairon says that now MS hv to understand the changing world.
Gehna says that she has not eatten anything so sumitra game jag the food n ask him to feed as she might listen him, anandi ask to go wid jag but bhairon denies but she asks again n says that its necessary she talk with DS .

Part 2

Jag n anandi goes to DS , jag knocks the door n says his pain of betrayal but she dnt open, anandi begs to open but she dnt listen n thy leaves, jag starring anandi, every1 sees them n got more worried for DS, basant asks to go n talk but gehna stops n says that she's in anger thy hv to give them sum time.

Part 3

Anandi was crying in front of kahna ji n saying that she cant see DS like this, if she's angry with her she bears it but she's hurting herself, jag overhears n taunts her n says that she's responsible for all the trouble in the family n warns her if everything dnt get ok she has to pay for it, anandi Shocked.

Precap: Every1 goes to say sorry but DS was not thr n thy search n makhan told them that she has gone sumwhere early morning.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreexbakulaxwebkapushakiran patelmvatsa123goahcirmomsx3loop118dambispratima6pragyakumarAMSTswarajgirER_ER_YAajaygandhiactivesonalgeetaawahirachnadhodi713shiny3pmshah1Naksh4evaaneteche_cmiss_patel5himani88gigusersriyapoojalrl fancloudzrgattuSun-Lovebmm1985nurulain-Swetha-divmathmah403Gauri22naj7vik rocksiloveidiotboxmushkan_2003piyualkapeg_pionnepjyoradtanu rulzammoossanwnami2811khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV; WU 11th March '11" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Khushi, looks like its a filler episode!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the superfast one!

well nothing much happened!!
but DS's dialog.....my sons hiding things from me n doing these things behind my back.......DHOKA diya mujhe!!LOL

i was like...............just wait DS......ur own beloved Ladesar whatever doing in mumbai is yet to reveal!!Big smileEvil Smile

apke beton ne toh chhota sa nanha sa pyaara sa bomb foda hai........apka ladesar toh ek khatarnak atom bomb fodnewala hai.........ROFL
just wait n watch...baas 3 saal aur!!..............ROFL

Edited by khusi_* - 11 March 2011 at 9:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanfiddu-bAmor.vik rocksradtanu rulz

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Khushi!Hug
Seems like a Yawwwwwnnnnn.....Sleepy episode! No need to trouble Dailymotion ji!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanAmor.divmath

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Bharti..
I still dont understand why Anandi has to apologise.. she didnt do any crime.. a lie told for a good cause os no paap.. doesnt the top scorer know thatLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.vik rocksdivmathpjyoanu rulz

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I found Surekha's acting once again..........very good......balance was ok. Jagya has run through all his angry looks.........now it looks like he has to clench his teeth to show he is angry.Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizarudivmathanu rulz

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update....

Guess I'll skip this one....Sleepy

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update....

Guess I'll skip this one....Sleepy

Wise move...........I saw only a bit..........still reeling from Japan's tsumani..........so many friends there........and cannot get through.Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzSuchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top