Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@jyo..........i agree that Geet's fall is gonna create the drama element but they didnt have to make her fall on her stomach............ek toh they made her stomach hit against the wooden handle kinda thing and then fall on her stomach
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i won't be suprised if one fine day dadi tells maan that kucch bhi hoo dev is the real father of the child.............

@swan...exactly............whatever track they follow dev cannot and should not be forgiven.............he destroyed a naive 18 yr old girl both physically and emotionally..................he needs to be punished........
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Bubba: Hiiiiiiiii, Haven't u seen today's episode kya? If u see it, u would understand why people r crying........

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don;t care if Dev starts developing feelings for the baby. That is purely his problem. This episode CANNOT CHANGE THE WAY MAAN AND GEET FEEL ABOUT DEV. HE IS A SINNER, A RAPIST, A CRIMINAL. he might be regretting his actions for real. That does not mean he gets away without punishment. It only means that he might be eligible for parole earlier. 
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@geeks................hey🤗🤗🤗

All are in tears coz Geet had a fall on her stomach and was writhing in pain

Dev and Daadi took her to the hospital
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: suj01

@jyo..........i agree that Geet's fall is gonna create the drama element but they didnt have to make her fall on her stomach............ek toh they made her stomach hit against the wooden handle kinda thing and then fall on her stomach

Suj...they need to create a dramatic impact on the viewers as well as on both Dev and MSK to start the whole father wala track...so the fall had to b lethal
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
I think all the Heartbroken souls should watch the First Half..It was Utterly Cute..The Lap scene was really sweet..and about the other Half well you can continue to worry because the creatives want their TRPS..Yes I know they are quite stupid and irritating as they use the baby card frequently but as Jyoti said it is for development..Most of us want to see him Negative, so we have to bear it..
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anu:GC was not too comfortable donig lip sync..otherwise he was good...😳...in fact I liked the whole song execution as it was playing on radio

ohhhhh........since i saw slight hugging .....MSK sleeping on geets lap....i felt geetu was saying about that awkwardness😆😆

BTW i watched UTTER CRAP with mom😕😕😕...u were right🤢
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: U wanted SBS to cover the (Chotti Bahu) episode special, they r doing it 😉😳
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pooja............🤗Hi , how are you ?Sowwy didn't say hi earlier🤗

@Zee........🤗What a question, when do I ever watch the episode?😆