Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Sun

That is exactly the way they are going I feel. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Maan has been neglecting his business because of Geet for quite a while. The problem with the track is can they make it gripping enough? No one wants to see Geet crying and depressed. If they go that way then there will be a drop in the TRPs. πŸ€”

I am already expecting the TRPs to drop because of this.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What if we find out down the line that the issues that MSK had gone to resolve were created by Dev to being with. Maybe to have Maan hurt or something? That would indirectly make him responsible for Geet's miscarriage?
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyoti I saw ur fight and i agreed with all ur points too !
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Tanu yesterday only I fought for the baby on FB..I know how it feels..and even I cried for the baby..but in life not everything goes as per wish bachha.....πŸ€—

i know dear.. but aaj ke liye ..can u please NOT JUSTiFY the MC ..please????  i can fall at ur feet n beg u know.. πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

as is said a lot of us always knew from the start that baby will not come..call that gut feeling or serial experience but i knew...........and the way they neglected it was more than a tukka..........but now that the day has arrived ........it does hurt coz more than maan geet and cvs we bonded with the unborn..............
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@TAnu.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Take it easy, I know you loved the babyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Gosh I still have to eat breakfast ,I am dying of hunger....brb
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Tannu relax yaar, u were so good and telling me to do the same the other day na!  Relax karo!   Here's a hug for ya with tears in my eyes! πŸ€—

Yh m relaxing ....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thanks for the hug... my eyes still brimming with tears but yep.. trying to cool down..😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

No need to reserve today..just move to the new Den and pour your heart out plsss😊

I m closing this one
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
They r following one film's track now.........

Sad moments in today's episode.......