Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den, Too many Fathers Spoil The Baby, - Page 106

Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you CVs for curing me of my obsession. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Probably I am not a teenager any longer and my hormones are not so powerful. So, "tip tip barsa" aapko mubarak ho. Even if miscarriage was always in the plans, it was a sick plan. You shouldn't have made baby the reason for all her fights if it had to go.

But yes - it is ultimately a TV serial (precisely why I would have wanted to see the baby alive. In real life Geet herself would have died like Channi, but since it is a TV serial, she did not.). But I have stopped watching others in past. I can stop for this one too.

Bye all. Good night. ๐Ÿ˜Š I am feeling better now!
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Sun....... No way Dev will go.....Instead they will kill MSK's character by bringing Sameera with samaan.......and DEV-Maan_Geet triangle will be on the way....All 4 flawed characters playing quadrangle......Just watch...๐Ÿ˜ณ
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

@Sun, I think u and I only ones who said about the song and tru they went movie way

geets..u ,me resmi and usha were more than sure as soon as we heard the song.........we knew it could not be a coincidence they chose that old song
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swan20

@bold....thats what these so called fans are demanding right......could care less for emotions & sentiments...bas CON ho jaaye....

i swear.....  Losers kahin ke... khud pe beete to pata chale inn logo ko... frustrated morons
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
one strange thing about the story GHSP is that, they base their story on something and then totally erase it as if that was unwanted. They never tried to solve it properly. Same thing happened with the dev case. The story was based on how dev betrayed geet and now they seem to be almost friends and on a side note, dev is still unpunished! They they based on how geet strulleged for the baby but now its gone. So whjat do we learn?

1. Criminals will always go unpunished so better be firneds with them
2. No matter how much you struggle for something, you eventually lose it.

Interesting!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ill do my take later...see u all!  TC  and yes Im F'n pissed right now!
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Priti, my hunch is that Dev will turn negative when he realises his goody goody image is not winning him any votes with Maaneet. So now that he is part of KC he may try to take control over it as Maan would be busy trying to get a broken Geet back in shape.  Maybe NT who may return from coma may goad him into turning negative again.
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OK folks

I am going to elucidate reasons MC is a good thing

1) Geet needs to realize that Maan will always be there for her. Maaneet have never comforted each other through anything. This will strengthen their bond and teach them to rely on each other.

2) They can never use the MC card again to gain TRPs ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคฃ......they have used it one last time.

3) We never have to crib about the baby that was never seen because she never showed a bump ๐Ÿคฃ

4) Dev cannot blackmail them with the baby. Her last link to Dev is gone forever. ๐Ÿ˜‰

5) They cannot throw any more medical rubbish that makes no sense to any of us with regards to the baby. ๐Ÿคฃ So our BPs will not go up. ๐Ÿคฃ
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Tanu, Anuja

There were very few insensitive fans who said that the baby should go because there was no passion. 

Fans like me said choose one path, if the baby was not in the initial part of the story or if there are logistical /. practical issues, then give the track a logical ending. Don;t use thew baby trump card always to gain ur TRP's. Believe me, for most of us it wasn;t about CON. It was just frustration about how the baby was being used unfairly. 

EDIT - I am not at all happy that the baby is gone. Just reading tanu's update had me in tears. But I am relieved that they ended this game. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Gosh I m stunned with their acting..well I dunno if I should say this ..but its indeed one of the best directed episode...the silence of MSK just killed me..those eyes of Geet made me cry...I dunno what to say๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

but all remember one thing...u should face the episode...bec in life not everything goes as per wish๐Ÿ˜ŠCVs hv dared to go against viewers wish this time...mayb its not sweet but the episode can move even a dead soul with tears.....there were lot of constrains to hv a baby on sets ..so this was always coming๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago