Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@deviac - hi.....myself angel....whats ur name:?
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: deniac

i saw my lobe commenting here...so me the stalker came to catch hold of moi lobe....darling rnt u forgetting something???/ werent u supposed to mail me something???

hiya dear...
arre got leave after ages... i dun remember anything except snoozing for th weekend ðŸ˜† shall send it dear... ðŸ˜³
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tansy - that was actually not a mini dress...its was a top ...... lossa gals wear that kinda tops in shorts .... hv seen then like that in the malls.... moi too has a similar one but moi mostly wears it with capris...hvnt yet ever worn with the shorts....
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: --ANGEL--

hey guys...

do u think dev will become devTA  for saving geet?

in all likelihood....!! thats the kinda track i want.. that Dev become DEV-ta....n as MSK throws him out of th hosp room asking him to stay off Geet n baby.. his Jealousy increases n he claims the baby as his progeny... n a bitter battle ensues... wohoo what a drama it wuld b to watch
vivacious_gurl thumbnail

@deviac - hi.....myself angel....whats ur name:?

Hi angel , myself is deniac..... lol..... u can call me G......

@sajani.....................hugs....yeah india is playing ahem ahem..... yipeeety yip...

@anu - jaan geet fb wall pe itna kyon plead kar rahi ho for the update on segments....read in the forum......
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@gouri who is this lobe off yours...

@angel....what ever good Dev might do...it wont was off his Sin...ppl in can't see his effort to repent and chance....they are still hanging on the fact that he sinned.... this is also cause the audience is emotional attach to Geet....
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
armu4eva - i agree wid u....then the drama element in the show will increase.....i wnt to see msk petrifying dev babu to saty away from geet and the baby.....btw whats ur name?
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
@ deniac - hi....

@shali - i still hate dev 4 wht he did to geet......he is so shameless that he still didnt leave the house
Armu4eva thumbnail

armu4eva - i agree wid u....then the drama element in the show will increase.....i wnt to see msk petrifying dev babu to saty away from geet and the baby.....btw whats ur name?

hi m tanu ðŸ˜³ 
n yep thats the fun...this is th best time for drama... .. why the CVs wanna ruin it ðŸ˜¡  hope so they dont! 
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
@shali - thats for my love to know and u to guess...... lol...😆😆😆😆😆😆😆