Devil's Den, Too many Fathers Spoil The Baby, - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
Kis soch mein pad gayi Shivu? ðŸ˜† Hello🤗 

Muni, Mali- ðŸ¤—🤗

Do y'll think MC will give a btter storyline? ðŸ˜›

Opti- ðŸ¤— According to the storyline, Geet is 4-5 months pregnant. So... ðŸ¤” Even I wish leap happens and gives a better scope for the story to progress. 
Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
Shreya, no one knows how many months Geet is pregnant. Going by all the festivals celebrated she is more than a year pregnant.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
@Opti

That would be a good option..Given the fact that viewers want baby safe......

But as of now i dont thin they are even thinking that.............

All this drama is to get Dev realize the importance of Baby.....and once he realizes his love for baby and may be its mother...he might change color..

Also here MSK's insecurity will take it's full form
shreay opti is right the cvs themselves dunno how long geet is preggy....

as per dialogues.... wen maan hire her off, she had worked there 1 month.... & thne till RTm 1 more mnth passed....

the n nov 1 wala dialogue....

then happy new yr dialogue & 

now march 1 happy birthday wala dialogue... so count  & tell me how many mnthss??? 

P.S : most important no MC....... 
Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 13 years ago
@Malli Jaan

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗....

u not in FB??
anshu ..... kya hua ???

anu jaan am ther oly sent u a msg too..... 

P.S : most important no MC....... 
Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 13 years ago
Opti, Mali- Yes its more than a year and if they can make Maan think she has labour pain, so can they make us believe the same.  ðŸ˜› The ajooba that comes out of a washboard tummy😃 

Everything related to MSK should be rare! Rare blood, Rare sister😳,rare brother, rare Daadi and now rare baby! ðŸ˜†
@Shreya-nothing....i personally am i not in the mood for the episode disucssion....w.e the CV's have in mind just go for it.....because they would know better of what to do....

i am just annoyed with tip tip barsa paani......that how smart pawandeep is that she exploited with the chemisty of maaneet in her new show....

every other couple had joyful songs...and only maaneet had a sizzling popular bollywood rain song.....

she used her tactics well to drag Maaneet viewers to her show that perhaps they may like her main lead couple
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
@Anshu

What happened....

Oyeeeeeeee.... if u are SAD about MC than just go watch the HOT HWT video..u'll forget everything🤗

Hi Mali, Opti, Anu, Shivani, Shreya!!!!!!🤗

Mali: Me sad with  what's happening.....I am watching last week's episode right now on TV...the first time baby nursery was shown. Can I admit I am tired of the baby card being played again n again.....trip to hospitals every 2 weeks........I wasn't able to watch today's episode......just cud not.....

I am not sure what's devils opinion.....I have n't stalked the den either....

Do expectant parents only talk about baby n not have any romance/their own time together????😕
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago