Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't think the Creatives will Ever Stop using the Poor Baby's life for their TRPs..
I May be wrong but Most of the audience want the Baby to stay that is why they keep on using the baby for their TRP business in an inncessant way, the baby was never there to stay but since there is a positive response among the audience they keep on playing around with the baby card..At the End of the Day Nothing will Happen..The Creatives have managed to do this too many times..They Create too much drama leaving the audience biting their nails but they make sure the audience and Maaneet both see a Bright Day soon..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Anvesha...this is truly sad!  Here Geet's baby is in danger and Im on the coast for tsunami warnings!   babaji!
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CVs, why dont you take a leap? That solves both the probs- no baby bump, that way baby also comes into the picture promising a gripping plot, Dev can develop grey shades with MSK carrying and pampering the baby, holding the authority to name the baby, etc. 

Anyway, dont know about Geet's baby but GHSP is your baby and you would only think better of it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

One last request- This should be the last time you play with poor soul's life. More than Maneet, I have to say this, I share emotional attachment with invisible baby! So you save it, kill it, decide it for once. This should be your final call! 

Coming to the episode- 

The song sequence was cute and loved the way both snuggled and were leaning blissfully on each other. If you'd shown such scenes before, ppl would not have wished for a MC! Hopefully, this should open their eyes that the baby only binds and brings them together- banega dhaaga hamara, apt! 

The sequence  that led to Geet's fall was very well written! How MSK gets a call from union workers, Geet ovehearing Adi shouting Maan Sir, however what led to disaster looked ridiculuos! I'd have felt for the scene if it was simply shot, without those black and white effects, Daadima closing her ears and shouting Geet, etc. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Another scene I liked was MSK arranging a chat corner outside home. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Looking forward to your twist! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I know many r irritated with the black and white effect and the way Geet falls on her stomach.....but its a typical thing in daily soaps to create impact and I feel they did hit the target today...for the first time I saw my Sasuma jumped on her seat when Geet fell....I saw my whole house going numb...so well pain sells in market๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Today's episode was super, no AA.......

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
On seeing Geet is such a condition Maan mite accuse Dev of being responsible for Geet's condition coz except for Geet no one is aware of the real reason
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo i am not taking any typical saas bahu drama shtyle for explanations.. no way! u know i hate bad editing.. n tats it.. i didnt lik it.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My heart and Prayers go out to people of Sendai, Japan and the entire coastline of Japan. May the souls of people who lost their lives today, rest in peace. Hope all those who are still stranded there get a quick and safe rescue๐Ÿค—

People living on coastlines of Hawaii,California,Oregon and Washington........stay safe๐Ÿค—

Hugz to all๐Ÿค—
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

dev's sin are not to be forgotten or forgiven even if he moves around with a harp and wings.............he has to be punished.............he has to turn evil.............and i will not even ge tinto the baby thing or else for the first time in IF i may just recieve a warning.............

there was many ways to send geet to hospital..a stomach cramp would have sufficed with unbearable pain to get dev to the rescue..there was no need for this...............not even for drama sake..............

@deeps.........i have lost the will to predict or unpredict.........sameera coming with saman would be a huge mark on maan's character and principle............
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jyoti....enough of the baby card being played.....๐Ÿ˜ณ there is a limit to everything.... the cvs are so uncreative i wonder why they get paid ๐Ÿ˜†