Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-papa-mumma- baccha, we all fall down !!! (Page 52)

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Guess who is reserving.....Me Me MeWink

Hi Guys after long i am doing Analysis...well patha bhi nahi isse Analysis keh sakthe ho ki nahi.....Lets say Rantings
LOL

Okay....The first part of the episode was very Logical (The part before the song Seq) where Maan talking about the Music being a Good thing for the Momma as well the Baby is shown......Its true and is advised in pregnancy to hear nice soothing music.......So nice thinking done here by the Cv's.....They did not show it coming put of the Blue....

The Song Seq.......Well for me , Mujhe Kal aur Aaj bhi laga ki MSK lip Syncing was weird.......I don't know maybe its because a Lullaby , and MSK being shown in an entirely differnt Avatar that i felt it weird......Another thing is i felt Kishoreda's voice was looking quite out of place for GC/MSK....but can't say the same about Lata Ji's Voice being lip synced by DD/Geet....It suited her very well......The entire feel of the song/expressions etc were very well convinced....

The whole scene where she handles the doll(The Baby Room Seq) and then Maan taking the Baby and both the side hugs had a very sweet feel to it.......Subtle and Gentle....

The Bedroom Seq start....Nicely Done.......But the best part was where Geet sits on the Bed, looking at the cradle (Lyrics-Mera Rajdulara) and Maan in the sleeping-sitting Position admiring Geet....Mujhe woh poora frame bohat acha aur filmy laga......

Both GC and DD were Fab in the song Seq....For a Man like MSK who has never shown this side of his earlier, it was new but weird at the same time and GC did a Great Job....But the show stealer was defo DD, maybe its because Geet had still more varied emotions to deliver that of being a Mommy....and her expressions were splendid......Awesome out of this world.....
Clap

Geet, Kya Hua, Tum Teek toh Ho Na, Main Doc Ko Bulatha Hoon, Kahin Labour Pains toh Nahi.Chalo Hospital chalte hai
Clap LOL....Totally roccking Dialogues and nicely done by GC...the frantic side of a father to be, who is being woken up in the middle of the night was well portrayed by GC.......

The pregnancy Cravings shown by Geet where she wants to go have Aloo Tikki at Night remined me of a Milder version of Salaam Namaste
Wink......But the Adi Incorporation in to the scene was kinda nice.....the whole Baby having feelings and Maan being concerned regarding this whole thing, makes me strongly believe that  there is going to MC and the person who is going to be devastated will be MSK more than GEET....I hink i have discussed this too with Nags/Vrushu/Nihu and Munni on the thread as well as on Skype...Kyu Girls Teek kaha na maineSmile

Okay the next day scene where all the stalls (Aloo Tikki, Paani puri etc) are tented outside the KM was quiote predictable.......we are talking about MSK here......And the moment it was shown ki MSK has to go to that site and wont be able to take Geet to have Tikkis i was damn sure ki Banda Kuch na kuch toh karega hi karega...and lo agle din stalls hazir....

The facts that lead to Geet's fall were quite Logic......It was her fear that something happened to Maan, that made her run.....But The whole Staircase falling seq (Geet Falling, Dadi Reactions, Geet's Actions etc) were not up to the mark...Its simpley my POV, i felt that it lacked originality/Realisticity Like when Dadi saw that Geet was riunning down, why the hell was she standing there to give the shocked expression,she herself should have run upto Geet.....Geet tripped from the stairs and fell, the whole falling was lifeless.....Yes You heard me right Execution was OFF......but girneke baad jo bhi hua was nicely done....

Samir Sharma in Blue Looked Dashing..
Embarrassed

I know i may be thrashed here for this statement i am gonna make...but the scene where Geet is being taken on th stretcher by Dev and Dadi....where Dev gives those expressions were Fantastic....the entire seq gave me the feel, of the actual relationship Dev-Geet and the Baby share.....Fact is Fact...Sachayi kadvi hothi hai but he is the Biological father of the Baby, woh concern, woh pain dikhayi de raha tha.....MC hoga ki nahi hoga iska toh patha nahi, but one thing is for sure.....Dev and his various shades are going to be unveiled and this will spice up the story further.......I just hope ki the CV's use the right tactics and makes the plot more interesting and gripping.......

Love Viji

luvd ur post...my annalysis res....the king's speech for now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Good morning my girlies...

Anyone home?

Last night the site went down so I couldn't say good bye to you girls..
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Guess who is reserving.....Me Me MeWink

Hi Guys after long i am doing Analysis...well patha bhi nahi isse Analysis keh sakthe ho ki nahi.....Lets say Rantings
LOL

Ya let's read.....

Okay....The first part of the episode was very Logical (The part before the song Seq) where Maan talking about the Music being a Good thing for the Momma as well the Baby is shown......Its true and is advised in pregnancy to hear nice soothing music.......So nice thinking done here by the Cv's.....They did not show it coming put of the Blue....

The Song Seq.......Well for me , Mujhe Kal aur Aaj bhi laga ki MSK lip Syncing was weird.......I don't know maybe its because a Lullaby , and MSK being shown in an entirely differnt Avatar that i felt it weird......Another thing is i felt Kishoreda's voice was looking quite out of place for GC/MSK....but can't say the same about Lata Ji's Voice being lip synced by DD/Geet....It suited her very well......The entire feel of the song/expressions etc were very well convinced....

Viji it was too logical, you know why, first of all they both were hearing song on FM right, secondly MSK is not the man who listen music, songs or sing, so the person who has no idea about lyrics, song, could sing like that, and that's too logical....If he would sing properly, synced very well, we would complains that how he knows the whole song properly, so i think it would be good that he wasn't syncnized well, specially in the beginning.....

The whole scene where she handles the doll(The Baby Room Seq) and then Maan taking the Baby and both the side hugs had a very sweet feel to it.......Subtle and Gentle....

Agreed it was tooooooooo beautiful.....

The Bedroom Seq start....Nicely Done.......But the best part was where Geet sits on the Bed, looking at the cradle (Lyrics-Mera Rajdulara) and Maan in the sleeping-sitting Position admiring Geet....Mujhe woh poora frame bohat acha aur filmy laga......

Yes that was tooo good as welll.....

Both GC and DD were Fab in the song Seq....For a Man like MSK who has never shown this side of his earlier, it was new but weird at the same time and GC did a Great Job....But the show stealer was defo DD, maybe its because Geet had still more varied emotions to deliver that of being a Mommy....and her expressions were splendid......Awesome out of this world.....
Clap

Yes both were fab, but obviously mother's feeling matters more, and she did fab job.....

Geet, Kya Hua, Tum Teek toh Ho Na, Main Doc Ko Bulatha Hoon, Kahin Labour Pains toh Nahi.Chalo Hospital chalte hai
Clap LOL....Totally roccking Dialogues and nicely done by GC...the frantic side of a father to be, who is being woken up in the middle of the night was well portrayed by GC.......

Yes GC did fab job, and made me laugh alot, the way he got up, so worried, and thought nothing than labour pain lolz....

The pregnancy Cravings shown by Geet where she wants to go have Aloo Tikki at Night remined me of a Milder version of Salaam Namaste
Wink......But the Adi Incorporation in to the scene was kinda nice.....the whole Baby having feelings and Maan being concerned regarding this whole thing, makes me strongly believe that  there is going to MC and the person who is going to be devastated will be MSK more than GEET....I hink i have discussed this too with Nags/Vrushu/Nihu and Munni on the thread as well as on Skype...Kyu Girls Teek kaha na maineSmile

Yes yes ma'am you have discussed, and i well remembered Hug....

Okay the next day scene where all the stalls (Aloo Tikki, Paani puri etc) are tented outside the KM was quiote predictable.......we are talking about MSK here......And the moment it was shown ki MSK has to go to that site and wont be able to take Geet to have Tikkis i was damn sure ki Banda Kuch na kuch toh karega hi karega...and lo agle din stalls hazir....

Haan pur yeh nahin socha tha ke he will set the whole stalls outside the KM for lady love, that was toooooo cute, MSK tu itna pyara kyon hai?

The facts that lead to Geet's fall were quite Logic......It was her fear that something happened to Maan, that made her run.....But The whole Staircase falling seq (Geet Falling, Dadi Reactions, Geet's Actions etc) were not up to the mark...Its simpley my POV, i felt that it lacked originality/Realisticity Like when Dadi saw that Geet was riunning down, why the hell was she standing there to give the shocked expression,she herself should have run upto Geet.....Geet tripped from the stairs and fell, the whole falling was lifeless.....Yes You heard me right Execution was OFF......but girneke baad jo bhi hua was nicely done....

Exactly!!!! i have thought same, while watched the scene on Star TV, that it was too fake, but yes after that DD was brilliant, and scene was good, but yes that thing was lacking....

Samir Sharma in Blue Looked Dashing..
Embarrassed

Hmmmmm, like Samir as Dev.....

I know i may be thrashed here for this statement i am gonna make...but the scene where Geet is being taken on th stretcher by Dev and Dadi....where Dev gives those expressions were Fantastic....the entire seq gave me the feel, of the actual relationship Dev-Geet and the Baby share.....Fact is Fact...Sachayi kadvi hothi hai but he is the Biological father of the Baby, woh concern, woh pain dikhayi de raha tha.....MC hoga ki nahi hoga iska toh patha nahi, but one thing is for sure.....Dev and his various shades are going to be unveiled and this will spice up the story further.......I just hope ki the CV's use the right tactics and makes the plot more interesting and gripping.......

Sach kitna bhi kadva ho, aur hum uss se kitni bhi nafrat karey, pur sach sach hai, aur yeh bhayanak sach hai...Anyways for me only MSK is the father, Baby never had any feel of Dev, and today if Geet is surviving, and people are attach to the baby, just cause of mere mann ka Maan.....

Love Viji

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
hello!!!
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
knock knock.. whoz there? Anyone home?
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler