Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-papa-mumma- baccha, we all fall down !!! (Page 23)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Nags, Munni, Nihu, ZZ, Jes, SHivu, Preeto, Vij, LavZ, Kuls,  

Jes, I dont think hes smelling her....the drip makes the most vulnerable part of the body sensuously stand up and thats where he's headedWink ! Bad apples and sour grapes cant invite danger as a woman brushed with pangs of passion written all over herHeart ! Wo !  THey say  they are just friends off screen, but after a day of shooting like this, I wonder when their brains are numbed, only the senses are full blast !  And they will give an interview "We are great friends", boy ! can you fool us ????

GC's got his foot in 2 cute boxes, but DD, this upcoming queen of sensuality and passion, you've moved fast and moved quickly to give this Maan his heart's worthHeart !  This girls spilling magic on him and he is darn well responding !  Wow ! Thumbs Up  

Originally posted by jyoti06

Anyone saw this scene in the making video..he is smelling her from bottom to top...gosh thats sensuous....Blushing

GEET CVSS JAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCry

Jyoti ...you planning to ghayal ppl ....  yaar yahi dekh ke toh i  almost stopped breathing .....and the way his shirt opens ....what in the world are these two doing in GHSP just sitting on the bed and talking ...when they can do this ..........

Edited by lovetheserial - 11 March 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--roseinbloommysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I hear ya people! His long sexy phingers ka kamaaal needs to be shown in GHSP as well! CVs .. next sequence shall be in the rain with Maaneet dancing and Maan's fingers reaching places where they haven't before! Haan!  Blushing

OMG ASH are your siggies free to use?

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by LavZ

Here is a thought abt consistncy in Maan Singh Khuranas character.....
Da song sequnz - well Maan is a changed man fr Geet n der baby....ven ur in love u tend to express ur feelings towrds ur loved onz.....Embarrassed

bt da fight btw da workers and da manager - der i felt it was out of MSK's character to try n finish off da fight....da MSK dat i knew or wd relate to,wdnt hav bothered to try n mak peace bt wd hav said right away  if u guys continue fightin.....den i dnt gv a damn abt da projct....i will pull it bck NOW....wat Maan did towrds da end he wd hav done first......coz be it Rasikas projct or da Rahul issue his motto was My way or da highway......
i get it....it was fr da whole Geets accidnt wala sequn n it was well thought abt excpt fr dis one area.....ver i felt MSK wasnt MSK.....my POVEmbarrassed

Waah meri Raani...Nice Point.........But Dont u think ki kyuki itr is MSK's Company he did what he did today???

WAH MERI VIJI SHISTER...u said exactly what i said lavz....

what he did today was for his own company....if hw fired at them it would have cost him the project and 400 crore...

but he took it calmy so that he calm the fighters down....but he being calm didn't do much...so then he did what he is the best at.....

and it worked...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--roseinbloom

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by jyoti06

Anyone saw this scene in the making video..he is smelling her from bottom to top...gosh thats sensuous....Blushing

GEET CVSS JAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCry

rofl....CVs.................WAKE UP and SMELL Maaneet....Gurti!!ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFL Jub MaanEet smell kur sakte hain, toh why not CV's?
Utho jaag jao lolz....

Muniza

As GEET HANDA Says..........JAAAAAAAaG TE RAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
ROFLROFL

Nags cvs ka toh pata nahi ...jagey toh achha hai , but i dont think any of us will sleep today LOL  yeh fingers sone nahi dengey ROFL  sachhi main the cvs need to put a bucket full of cold water on their heads and feel the tip tip of that paani and wake up wid a jolt 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
@ Shivi - Humari observation machin charge karo, today is phinger day...Your break start, so your work as well....
Come on come on come on, chalo chalo chaloooooo phingers observation time...

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Originally posted by Jes75

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

well my BP has sunk low.. i may faint any moment ... 90-60 hai abhi LOLLOLLOL

Bacchiyoun .... sab ke  bp normal hai after watching those pics of Tip Tip barsa paani ..... udhar aag lagi ke nahi , lekin yahan zaroor lag gayi hai .......Wink

Nihu main aaoon kya???? Resuscitate karne

Vijuuuuu .... kaisi hai ??? sab theek ? Big smile missed u dear ... me too came after so many days , kids got examz amidst all those protests and stuff....can u imagine every morning some of my friends and i call each other up to get updates in their area ....LOL ....but i guess its quietened down now ...still the pearl roundabout looks like a big carnival site ....what wid biryaanis being served , shawarma stands and donation boxes up .....and i hate the fact that the access to all the malls go around that area ....

Hey Jesu....Missed you too Dear...Dont worry....Its the first time i came here and am sitting and discussing...And its feels great to be back on a full throttle

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Originally posted by eminent

HEllo guys...wwwo I think this thread is movin fast!! I'm still can't get enough of Tip tip barsa pani...Created a really amateur siggie...oh well...LOL

Sehar ...love u sweety ...siggie bana bhi liya ... look who's fast now .....LOL

JESSUUUU!! Yes I couldn't help myself!!! I was actually waiting for someone to make it, but couldn't wait anymore, so I thought I give it a shot!!!

--Magnificent--

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

AL: Very well said! She is indeed turning him on!

And their "faking it" Pshhhhhhhht miles away we can see it ain't faking! Haha!

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Magnificent--Infinitedreams

Go to top